Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal (1914 Views)

Stay Away From Nonsense Relationships This Lady Got Embarrassed On Proposal! / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / Hilarious Reply A Guy Got From A White Lady (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by Alexa1866(f): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
BETATALK HD

See the Sallah Slap this Guy Got Today when he tried to propose to his Girlfriend

@Proposal Gone Wrong

WATCH HERE & KINDLY SUBSCRIBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bquKii6nLM
Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by thanki410(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
He should simply move on... Why kill yourself over a lady...?
Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by Bamangan: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
I can't even kneel down to propose to a lady in the first place not to talk of receiving slap on top

1 Like

Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by Preskhalifa(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
hahahaha! grin It can pain. This guy must have probably been dying to propose to her but, at the end this is what he got.
Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by Headlesschicken(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
undecided The best way to propose is on a plane or a helicopter,she either agrees or jump down... grin Her choice...

4 Likes

Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by tstx(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
cry
Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by Lotel: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
I think there's more to this, if she wasn't ready to marry him, she'd have said no
Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by henrygale(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
The story is not that of proposal if u listened well. She was like accusing the guy of infidelity and the guy was kinda trying to beg her........so don't know where the proposal story came from abi na every kneeling down action by a guy in public or private means proposal ni? sad

2 Likes

Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by stinkmeaner: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lies. This video don dey since

1 Like

Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by Alexa1866(f): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided The best way to propose is on a plane or a helicopter,she either agrees or jump down... grin Her choice...

Hmmm,I think that would be Nice
Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by PamaB(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bollywood movie. Even that slap can't make a 5 year old fall.
Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by youngderek1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
stale news abeg
Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by Alexa1866(f): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2018
youngderek1:
stale news abeg

Ya,but still good 2 watch
Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2018
Its good to Bleep around but know the one u are proposing to.
Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by millionboi(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Too bad of her

Inhuman

If u do this to me,I will make sure I slap u back twice
Re: See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal by millionboi(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2018
Bamangan:
I can't even kneel down to propose to a lady in the first place not to talk of receiving slap on top
As in ah

I tire ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian In U.S. / 8 Myth And Facts About Orgasm / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Does Not Turn U Down When U Want Sex Or BJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.