Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman (1278 Views)

Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Part 4 / The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian / Kano Government Reacts To Video Of Governor Ganduje 'Receiving Bribe' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by weyreypey: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
N254 million bribery charges: Senator Bassey Albert reacts: You cannot hunt a commissioner and leave the governor

I won’t go down without Akpabio, says OBA

Bassey Albert, Senator representing Akwa Ibom North East Senatorial District has reacted to N254 million bribery court Case by EFCC, “I was a Commissioner who reported to a governor. You cannot hunt a commissioner and leave the governor. I know to much, but I’m just allowing things the way they are to allow peace reign.”

Obong Bassey Albert speaking at Paul Ekpo’s residence today said:

” Today, I’ve woken up to see I’m being charged to court. I don’t have any business there.

My lawyers are ready. But whatever case you are seeing, is orchestrated by someone in this state to coerce me into APC. You can’t after all these and turn to tell me if I jump over to PDP, all charges will be dropped. I was a Commissioner who reported to a governor.

Read more@ https://www.thekillerpunch.com/n254-million-bribery-charges-senator-bassey-albert-reacts-you-cannot-hunt-a-commissioner-and-leave-the-governor/
Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by weyreypey: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Shiiii getting hot

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by pinkguy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
https://ngonigeriajob..com:
Shiiii getting hot
go there i get a job
Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by weyreypey: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Very soon zombies will flood this thread and call a zombie mod to close it

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by jimcomb(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
let it ☔
Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by Donald95(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
I don't understand the zoo again

How can you arrest someone because he received gift from another person

If that's the case, start arresting church leaders now. Of course they receive church donations from everyone. Efcc ndị̀ Ara

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by kelechi50: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yeah it is time to open up, when two Elephants fight the grass suffer, please who is the grass here old APC or PDP
Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by freeze001(f): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Really? Let's see how the drama unfolds

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by donbachi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Full of suspense and intrigues
Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by centoke30(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
24hours season 5. kikikikikiki
Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by bedspread: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by uboma(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Obong Bassey Albert is right afterall.
The Governor at the time this bride was taken should also be investigated.

APC resorting to tyranny....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by ganye1: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Just open up. May God bless whoever gave EFFC the information regarding the bribes of cars you took. If you open up against others you know who partake in that crime I'll pray to God to bless you.
Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by crispus09(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
can of worm is about to be open,let me grab popcorn first and take a better sit position.
Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by mank1234(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Donald95:
I don't understand the zoo again

How can you arrest someone because he received gift from another person

If that's the case, start arresting church leaders now. Of course they receive church donations from everyone. Efcc ndị̀ Ara

As a political public office holder (elected or appointed), accepting that amount of gift can influence ones decision making to the detriment of the governed.

What we should call for is equal prosecution of offenders irrespective of their political affiliation and not to condemn the fight. We are here today because of all these guys and the ignorant 'wailers' and 'hailers'
Re: Akpabio In Trouble For Receiving Bribe From Businessman by Donald95(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
mank1234:

As a political public office holder (elected or appointed), accepting that amount of gift can influence ones decision making to the detriment of the governed.

What we should call for is equal prosecution of offenders irrespective of their political affiliation and not to condemn the fight. We are here today because of all these guys and the ignorant 'wailers' and 'hailers'

Then they should look into his files or retrace his decision to see if he made compromises not just attacking him because they envious agency wants to look hard-working

(1) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo's Brother Remixes 2face Amaka To Buhari Disappoint Me-video / IGBO ASSEMBLY KICKS AGAINST 2019 ELECTION. / Father Mbaka:if Buhari Wins,i Will No That Mbaka Is A True Prophet Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.