Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook (35242 Views)

Woman Loses Custody Of Her Son After Subjecting Him To Severe Abuse In Nigeria / Man Names His Newborn Son 'Buhari' In Jos In Honour Of The President (Photo) / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Mcoutureankara(f): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Popular Bayelsan social media activist and grassroot politician Vure Kingsley and his wife just named their son after the founder of Facebook, Mark Zukerberg.

Read what he wrote on his Facebook page;

Those Who Know,Knows…..
Vure Kingsley Ovonix Snr Met Vure Victory On Facebook Few Years Ago,We Settled And Behold Lastly We Agreed To Get Married A Year Ago……Facebook Means Different Thing To Different People,In My Opinion I’m A Huge Beneficiary Of Facebook, It’s A Place Of Negativity And Positivity…..The Choice Remains Yours.
Join Me As Pastor Williams Wonder Of “Word Grace Assembly” Agudama Epie Graciously Honoured Us To Name Our Baby Boy.
In Honour Of The Founder/CEO Of Facebook I And My Wife Agreed To Name Him (Son) After Him.
#Vure #Rex #Zukerberg #Ovonix Jnr.
To God Be The Glory.
#Hallelujah

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/08/21/12248/

8 Likes

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by jimcomb(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
thats a good one.

5 Likes

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by TechCapon(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hope he becomes a good representative of the name in future. We don't want to hear news like "Malaysian police arrests one Nigerian Zuckerberg for.... " the rest is history grin

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bayelsa people eh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Olayemie(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
ok
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by ednut1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Those who ignored his dm right now

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Oluwaseyi456(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by inoki247: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
maybe Mark will give d boy Scholarship to study Facebook ....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by netflicks(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Funny but meanwhile

Check my signature for Cheap tokunbo Toyotal Camry 03 @ give away
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by kramer: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
That was how somebody went to go and name their child Egbere Goodluck undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Diso60090(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Popular Bayelsan social media activist and grassroot politician Vure Kingsley and his wife just named their son after the founder of Facebook, Mark Zukerberg.

Read what he wrote on his Facebook page;

Those Who Know,Knows…..
Vure Kingsley Ovonix Snr Met Vure Victory On Facebook Few Years Ago,We Settled And Behold Lastly We Agreed To Get Married A Year Ago……Facebook Means Different Thing To Different People,In My Opinion I’m A Huge Beneficiary Of Facebook, It’s A Place Of Negativity And Positivity…..The Choice Remains Yours.
Join Me As Pastor Williams Wonder Of “Word Grace Assembly” Agudama Epie Graciously Honoured Us To Name Our Baby Boy.
In Honour Of The Founder/CEO Of Facebook I And My Wife Agreed To Name Him (Son) After Him.
#Vure #Rex #Zukerberg #Ovonix Jnr.
To God Be The Glory.
#Hallelujah

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/08/21/12248/

You nor get time my guy
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Emmafe(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lol. Kinda funny

Check my signature for Phone deals
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by OsunSkullMiner: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Stupidity

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by obembet(f): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
L
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by MartinCorridon: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
Markachukwu Nsukkaberg angry

22 Likes

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
They should get ready for court affidavits for correction of names

1 Like

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by englishmart(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Why didn't he name him Mark? Is it because mark is common?

7 Likes

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by maxtop(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
He will be a blessing to you and your household. Welcome to the land flowing with milk and honey Zukerberg...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Maestro07(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nor be todaY nigerians mumu start nw

2 Likes

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by sisisioge: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Cute! It's actually a fine name.

1 Like

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by bigpsalmmy: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
TechCapon:
Hope he becomes a good representative of the name in future. We don't want to hear news like "Malaysian police arrests one Nigerian Zuckerberg for.... " the rest is history grin

Like seriously grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Angy55(f): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
The Ijaw tribe is the only tribe in Nigeria known for answering weird names. 'Zuckerberg Bush' would have been better.
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Radiant1020(f): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
TechCapon:

Lolzzzzzzz
You are simply wicked

1 Like

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by oskaaay(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Congrats to the family.
All this platforms means different thing to individuals and what you get from it depends on how its been used.

Note: I have an IG with 9,000 Real followers up for grab. Contact if interested whatsapp/call 07066052228

1 Like

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Ellixlimswag(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
'
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chai!!!! This Ijaw man Don use penis finish this fine girl
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by awa(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
TechCapon:

Hahaha....Nigerians ehhh. You are just very hilarious. Which one is one Nigerian Zuckerberg

1 Like

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by MartinCorridon: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Maestro07:
Nor be todaY nigerians mumu start nw

But has their mumu* done *? grin
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Major0303(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
jimcomb:
thats a good one.
Yes
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
I will name my son Cristiano Ronaldo cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) / Beautiful Photos Of 5 Family In Matching Outfits / My mother and her plenty pastors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.