Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU (1489 Views)

Plot To Merge Nigeria, Niger Republic: Revelations From An Aso Rock Party / We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki / Don’t Vote For Atiku In 2019, Adamawa Crown Prince Tells Electorates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by DonCorleons: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Former Chocolate City rapper, Iceprince has suggested a merge between Ghana and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Just few hours back, the Cool Cat CEO decided to give The African Union(AU) a piece of advice.

Ice Prince tweeted: “Dear AU (aka African Union) Pls Take My Ad-Vice: Its time to make NIGeria and GHana One Country Fa Real !!!!!! I suggest the ‘Federal Republic Of NigGha’

Do you agree with him?

Dear AU (aka African Union) Pls Take My Ad-Vice: Its time to make NIGeria and GHana One Country Fa Real !!!!!! I suggest the 'Federal Republic Of NigGha' #TalkToMe
— Iceprince (@Iceprincezamani) August 20, 2018

source : https://gistmp3.ng/ice-prince-suggests-nigeria-and-ghana-should-be-merged-as-one-country/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by DonCorleons: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Well

i blame bubu for all this nonsense that's happening in this countrycheesycheesywink

but ice prince is mad

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by bedspread: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
With That Oshimole and APC will be So Happy, cos he will get 16 more Senators from Ghana to Complete the 73 needed to Impeach Senate President Saraki

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by conductor116: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
This one obviously doesn't have sense. Even Somalia will curse whoever that wants to merge them with Shitgeria. grin

We're still talking about how we'll the end shithole Luggard the vagabond created and you're still talking about adding Ghana to the mess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by zlantanfan: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Water prince logic !

Why aren't I surprised of his music career?
Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by amaniro: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
See what a northerner is thinking
And I ask what will happen to Benin Republican and Togo. Will they suddenly disappear from planet earth

You just prove to me sense no dey you for body. Smh water prince grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by Xander85: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nigeria that some of us want to escape from, na im you say make Ghana join? So that they'll be suffering fulani hegemony and herdsmen attacks, while Accra will be demoted to a backwater town as Lagos and Abuja cream off all the juicy investments and get the most federal attention?

I think you'll find they'll reject it in the name of Jesus! shocked

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by Arda1000(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ghananians would certainly reject it alot of them are complaining bitterly of youruba internet fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
More markets for Igbo business. Ghana markets go dey rush us.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by Sharpshooota: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Even countries like Somalia will reject Nigeria

Nigeria is synonyms with failure under Buhari

Propaganda everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by gidgiddy: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ghana is doing fine without Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by Gggg102(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
it is obviously a joke.
hint:.niggha(nigga)
Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by Sirjamo: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
It's bad enough that this one has lost his singing prowess, he's about to lose his thinking faculties too

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by gaddafe(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Is he even aware Nigeria does not have any boundary with Ghana

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by Omeokachie: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Geography F9
Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by limeta(f): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Why do you hate Ghana that much
Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by Jokerman(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Now I know why this guy is water prince....
Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by dynicks(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ghanaians be like: abeg abeg! we no need una biko....just dey with una selves....we don't need to be zombified

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by Ijeshaooduaman: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
This guy is dumb. Nigeria presently can't manage her ethnic diversity and he wants AU to add Ghana to Nigeria. Some sensible people are even asking for your to be dismembered. This Nigerian celebrities are truely dumb like people say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by KnowAll(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
If any merger at all it should be with the English speaking part of Cameroon. That way we get our bakassi back through the back door. Nigeria should push for a refrerendum in Cameroon.
Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by Masterclass32: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na comic the guy wan relief.
Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by OneCorner: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Arda1000:
Ghananians would certainly reject it alot of them are complaining bitterly of youruba internet fraud
If ur sure and not afraid of voicing ur mind out, why can’t u spell Yoruba well?
Be like igbos and be brave not a sissy
Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by Arda1000(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
OneCorner:

If ur sure and not afraid of voicing ur mind out, why can’t u spell Yoruba well?
Be like igbos and be brave not a sissy
weder its right or wrong u know wat i mean
Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by StillX10(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Weed at work

Possibly he got a chic from Ghana. He wants to remain a Nigerian and retain his Ghanaian chic
Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by OneCorner: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Arda1000:
weder its right or wrong u know wat i mean
Jelly liver okoro grin
Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by Ijeshaooduaman: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
KnowAll:
If any merger at all it should be with the English speaking part of Cameroon. That way we get our bakassi back through the back door. Nigeria should push for a refrerendum in Cameroon.
If Nigeria press for referedum in Cameroon, then Nigeria must also implement referendum in her contitution.
Besides, the Southern Cameroonians won't be stupid to join Nigeria when they know it will be difficult for Nigeria to give her independence when they ask for it. Joining Nigeria will be like jumping from frying pan to fire.
Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by Sharpshooota: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Imagine sharing a country with Yoruba Muslims and northern almajiris...

Ghana be like

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
I've never heard anything so stupid.
Re: Breaking : Merge Nigeria And Ghana As One Country - Ice Prince Tells AU by coolscott(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
DonCorleons:
Former Chocolate City rapper, Iceprince has suggested a merge between Ghana and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Just few hours back, the Cool Cat CEO decided to give The African Union(AU) a piece of advice.

Ice Prince tweeted: “Dear AU (aka African Union) Pls Take My Ad-Vice: Its time to make NIGeria and GHana One Country Fa Real !!!!!! I suggest the ‘Federal Republic Of NigGha’

Do you agree with him?

Dear AU (aka African Union) Pls Take My Ad-Vice: Its time to make NIGeria and GHana One Country Fa Real !!!!!! I suggest the 'Federal Republic Of NigGha' #TalkToMe
— Iceprince (@Iceprincezamani) August 20, 2018

source : https://gistmp3.ng/ice-prince-suggests-nigeria-and-ghana-should-be-merged-as-one-country/
The idea that an AU or UN can step in anywhere and decide the secession of one country from another (or in this case, the merging together of two countries) seems to be borne out of tilt of the mind towards subservience.

The only way this fantasized merger can take place is if both countries want to merge.

Ghana alone, or Nigeria alone, cannot decide it and it is no other person's business.

The question is, why would we want to bring Ghana down? Why should we think they may agree to be carried backwards?

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio To Obasanjo: You Are A Grumpy, Old Spent Force / Atiku Abubakar Confirms His Plane Was Searched By Security Operatives / APC Didn't Send/post Pictures From Their Political Rally In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.