Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary (18124 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Senior Pastor of the General Overseer of Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo and his wife, Faith, are celebrating their 36th wedding anniversary today August 21st. They got married in 1982 and have four children. Celebrating his wife on social media, Pastor Oyedepo wrote

''Happy 36th Wedding Anniversary to my Bride, @officialfaithoyedepo !
Life could never have been any sweeter than it is with you.
Thank you for not only letting me follow Jesus so hard, but for doing the same. I look forward to another sweet 60 years with you. I love you''

Mrs Oyedepo wrote

'' Happy Wedding Anniversary, my affectionate husband of 36 years! You are the most daring, fearless, thorough, humorous, visionary, energetic, passionate, generous, spiritually depth-filled and diligent man I know and I celebrate you with passion! I am so privileged, blessed and honoured to be such a part of you; and I am ready for what God has for our near 60 more years together. With all my love and deep appreciation, Faith Abiola Oyedepo''

source-https://www.xclusivenobs.com/news/billionaire-clergyman-david-oyedepo-and-his-wife-faith-celebrate-36th-wedding-anniversary/

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by rhocephil(f): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hapi anniversary to my mama and papa

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
rhocephil:
Hapi anniversary to my mama and papa
grin

4 Likes

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wow! 36 years..This is wonderful! Happy Anniversary Papi and Mama

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Uchemus(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
this post is only of concern to the sheepels, chronic tithers, the seed showers and the anti-freezers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by VideoExpert(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nice. Happy for them.

5 Likes

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by browniecay: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Happy Anniversary Papa and Mama. More glorious years in Jesus Name.

12 Likes

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by TissuePaper: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by coolshegs10(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Happy anniversary to you sir and má.. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by id4sho(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
epitome of success.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by brunobaba(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
HWA Sir and Ma

3 Likes

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by big7: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Happy big massive anniversary mentor... Papa and mama... Continue in the glory of lord

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Radiant1020(f): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wow! Happy Anniversary to the Oyedepos

6 Likes

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Congratulations Papa & Mama cool

4 Likes

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
happy wedding anniversary

3 Likes

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by codedbro: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Wow! 36 years..This is wonderful! Happy Anniversary Papi and Mama
oga aw far make we exchange backlinks na biko
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by CodeTemplar: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Haters
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by hopefulLandlord: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Scammer and his wife

I remember when his wife was sick

Oga sent her abroad for world class medical care but preached that she was healed purely on faith

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by princejones(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Happy anniversary to papa and mama,l covet the best of this blissful union

3 Likes

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
stephenmorris:
Senior Pastor of the General Overseer of Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo and his wife, Faith, are celebrating their 36th wedding anniversary today August 21st. They got married in 1982 and have four children. Celebrating his wife on social media, Pastor Oyedepo wrote

''Happy 36th Wedding Anniversary to my Bride, @officialfaithoyedepo !
Life could never have been any sweeter than it is with you.
Thank you for not only letting me follow Jesus so hard, but for doing the same. I look forward to another sweet 60 years with you. I love you''

Mrs Oyedepo wrote

'' Happy Wedding Anniversary, my affectionate husband of 36 years! You are the most daring, fearless, thorough, humorous, visionary, energetic, passionate, generous, spiritually depth-filled and diligent man I know and I celebrate you with passion! I am so privileged, blessed and honoured to be such a part of you; and I am ready for what God has for our near 60 more years together. With all my love and deep appreciation, Faith Abiola Oyedepo''

source-https://www.xclusivenobs.com/news/billionaire-clergyman-david-oyedepo-and-his-wife-faith-celebrate-36th-wedding-anniversary/

Con Men

2 Likes

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
tstx:
The Billionaire Pastor In A Poverty Stricken Land.

The Billionaire Pastor Who Plies His Trade In A Country That Has The
Highest Population of People Living In Extreme Poverty

Wetin God go Judge eh
this is why you're still poor and will never be rich....don't face your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Zizza:

this is why you're still poor and will never be rich....don't face your life

And ur the second richest man in Nigeriagrin.

Oyedepo isn't a con artist.

2 Likes

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by bezimo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wonderful.
God bless me and my future wify with this kind of marital bliss and longevity.

1 Like

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by dahmie2013: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Happy Wedding Anniversary Papa & Mama! Many more years 2geda.

3 Likes

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by MartinCorridon: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chai...36 years of tithes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Attend Church Weekly / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Do You Support Stand Up Comedy In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.