Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Most Women Still Get It Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Still Get It Wrong (5218 Views)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Just because a man wants to Bleep you it does not automatically mean that he likes you. Some men can and will routinely Bleep women they do not like at all. Being desirable in his eyes does not automatically mean he respects you . One would think this would be obvious to many women these days but it’s not the case in my experience based on observations! Often enough many women seem to mistaken carnal desire for the real thing. And I have to say I am baffled by this.

How often does it have to happen to you before you learn to differentiate?

Most men are not dogs they are just terrible at communicating as most have never really learnt how to communicate with women on an emotionally intelligent level . They have not learnt to differentiate need and desire.

3 Likes

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Some still fall for it.despite seeing the hand writing boldly written on the wall,they get blinded by the financial support and sweet tongues guys dish out.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by donbachi(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Women generally,love sweet words.and guys are not ready to stop talking.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Preshy561(f): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
so?
is this your advice or what?
You encourage men to toy with the emotions of female and then applaud their mischievous act??
woow!!I'm proud of you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
Preshy561:
so?
is this your advice or what?
You encourage men to toy with the emotions of female and then applaud their mischievous act??
woow!!I'm proud of you.
I don’t think you actually comprehended any of that. You just came guns ablazing but then you examplifty the typical female on this forum. The ones that just like to argue for the sake of it.
Advice was given
You chose not to notice it.

24 Likes

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

I don’t think you actually comprehended any of that. You just came guns ablazing but then you examplifty the typical female on this forum. The ones that just like to argue for the sake of it.
Advice was given
grin
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Preshy561(f): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
[s]
MissRaine69:

Advice was given
[/s]
I read the gibberish you wrote.

and I asked you a question which you have manoeuvred your way into absconding.

if the question i asked means being a typical NL female,so be it.
it's better than being whatever you claim you represent.

4 Likes

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Saintsammurai(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
Op this is why Nigerian guys calls most ladies, "Fish brains" They don't and can't just differentiate between love and lust... And from my own observation and research,, Material things like money are the main reason why these ladies can't just think before opening their vaginas for men.. what they fail to understand is that some men can buy you a car just to sleep with you,,, this kind of gestures are what ladies mistakenly takes for Love...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by BlaQWolf: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

Just because a man wants to Bleep you it does not automatically mean that he likes you. Some men can and will routinely Bleep women they do not like at all. Being desirable in his eyes does not automatically mean he respects you . One would think this would be obvious to many women these days but it’s not the case in my experience based on observations! Often enough many women seem to mistaken carnal desire for the real thing. And I have to say I am baffled by this.

Most men are not dogs they are just terrible at communicating as most have never really learnt how to communicate with women on an emotionally intelligent level . They have not learnt to differentiate need and desire.

Le me get you on it.. .

Is there no chance of some men talking to you cause they really like you and not in a sexual desire manner or what

4 Likes

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Preshy561:
[s][/s]
I read the gibberish you wrote.

and I asked you a question which you have manoeuvred your way into absconding.

if the question i asked means being a typical NL female,so be it.
it's better than being whatever you claim you represent.
You need to redirect your anger to whomever is ruffling your feathers! Maybe it’s PMT I cannot be certain but you had options if you feel differently about the subject matter fine!
No love lost there for sure.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
BlaQWolf:

Le me get you on it.. .

Is there no chance of some men talking to you cause they really like you and not in a sexual desire manner or what
If intentions are laid out bare there is is no room for miscommunication. And you know exactly what I am referring to.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by BlaQWolf: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

If intentions are laid out bare there is is no room for miscommunication. And you know exactly what I am referring to.

But you know a few times some people misunderstand the intentions.. .
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
BlaQWolf:

But you know a few times some people misunderstand the intentions.. .
What’s there to misunderstand if you say exactly what you mean?
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by BlaQWolf: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

What’s there to misunderstand if you say exactly what you mean?

What if you say exactly what you want and still someone doubts if that's all you are about?? ? Don't tell me doubt isn't a part of this things... You know what I'm talking about...

I would love to see you open a thread on men... A positive side of men.. .what do you say??
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by chigoizie7(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
The thing is this, women ( some if not most) don't like hearing the truth, na those sweet things dem de like hear, even if it sounds unbelievable, as long as it is sweet(day dreams) they are in for it.

For example. A guy can see a girl he wants to fck, not necessarily going into relationships or having any feelings, just the bangs. Man to man, he can approach a guy and make demands just like normal business. But man to woman? No. A girl cannever reason to that direction.

Babe , how far, u look good, ( say few things and then tell her what u want) which is sex.

The babe will never take u serious,

But meet her( even when all u need is sex) don't tell her u need sex, tell her all manner of nonsensical lies , coat it with emotions, romantic gestures ( even when u don't mean any of it) she will open those legs.

Here, two things were involved , being truthful and plain , and then being cunning and deceptive. But most women will go for cunning and deceits.

For men, they are not romantically attached when it comes to sex.
I can have sexy with a girl I have never met and will decide never to or even bother knowing her, but I had sex with her.

But is it quite different for women , that is when she is not an olosho.

Many women have lost their good men, bros they thought he never loved them, ( because he had a sex with one girl he doesn't know)

For me, having a fling/ sex with a random girl I don't know is not cheating, it becomes cheating when I long to see her again or indulge in such acts again with the same lady.

U can as well cheat on ur woman even when sex is not involved. U can have a much more romantic time and feelings with a girl who is not ur gf, to me, that is cheating ur girlfriend.

NB those are my opinions.

Don't mention me, else thunder will strike u and ur entire generation ( I mean anyone who mentioned me to talk nonsense)

11 Likes

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by nanauju(f): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
cool cool
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by n0fav0rs: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

I think I like your boobs
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
chigoizie7:
The thing is this, women ( some if not most) don't like hearing the truth, na those sweet things dem de like hear, even if it sounds unbelievable, as long as it is sweet(day dreams) they are in for it.

For example. A guy can see a girl he wants to fck, not necessarily going into relationships or having any feelings, just the bangs. Man to man, he can approach a guy and make demands just like normal business. But man to woman? No. A girl cannever reason to that direction.

Babe , how far, u look good, ( say few things and then tell her what u want) which is sex.

The babe will never take u serious,

But meet her( even when all u need is sex) don't tell her u need sex, tell her all manner of nonsensical lies , coat it with emotions, romantic gestures ( even when u don't mean any of it) she will open those legs.

Here, two things were involved , being truthful and plain , and then being cunning and deceptive. But most women will go for cunning and deceits.

For men, they are not romantically attached when it comes to sex.
I can have sexy with a girl I have never met and will decide never to or even bother knowing her, but I had sex with her.

But is it quite different for women , that is when she is not an olosho.

Many women have lost their good men, bros they thought he never loved them, ( because he had a sex with one girl he doesn't know)

For me, having a fling/ sex with a random girl I don't know is not cheating, it becomes cheating when I long to see her again or indulge in such acts again with the same lady.

U can as well cheat on ur woman even when sex is not involved. U can have a much more romantic time and feelings with a girl who is not ur gf, to me, that is cheating ur girlfriend.

NB those are my opinions.

Don't mention me, else thunder will strike u and ur entire generation ( I mean anyone who mentioned me to talk nonsense)

Interesting points. @ Bolded: a man who has sex with another woman when in a relationship or married is a good man?? If a woman does the same thing ; she's in a relationship or she's married but she has sex with another man, would you call her a good woman too ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

Truer words have never been spoken. An average man doesn't care about the feelings of a lady, his main goal or intention is how to fvck you.
There are players I refer to as "smartypants" These men will do anything to clear all doubts that they're after only sex not your personality but in the end it'll be clear that they never loved you.

Remove sex from a relationship and 60% of Nigerian men will run away. . A typical Nigerian man can't stay in a relationship for 5months without talking about sex, how's that being caring?

She who has ears let her hear.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by sacajawea: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
What is this?
Who Ask you for all of these? Are you a Relationship Expert? You really think you Can Change People or the way they think
You think people do not Know all These you wrote there
Leave this and face real problems @OP enough ppl are doing this Already

1 Like

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by LuvU2: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Op u re a very self respecting woman. And i see u calling out some of us that re so confused about male attention to do better! bravo girl ❤ I have just this to say...I must marry a feminist! feminist or no marriage.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Saintsammurai(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
LuvU2:
Op u re a very self respecting woman. And i see u calling out some of us that re so confused about male attention to do better! bravo girl ❤ I have just this to say...I must marry a feminist! feminist or no marriage.
You are seriously confuse..
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by sacajawea: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
LuvU2:
I don't understand you, what are you Saying
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by SmartyPants(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hanseel1:

Truer words have never been spoken. An average man doesn't care about the feelings of a lady, his main goal or intention is how to fvck you.
There are players I refer to as "smartypants" These men will do anything to clear all doubts that they're after only sex not your personality but in the end it'll be clear that they never loved you.

Remove sex from a relationship and 60% of Nigerian men will run away. . A typical Nigerian man can't stay in a relationship for 5months without talking about sex, how's that being caring?

She who has ears let her hear.

Oga...any problem?

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Next2Bezee(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
LuvU2:

Just start saving for the double-head Love Machine that you and your wife will be using.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by chigoizie7(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yuugen:

Interesting points. @ Bolded: a man who has sex with another woman when in a relationship or married is a good man?? If a woman does the same thing ; she's in a relationship or she's married but she has sex with another man, would you call her a good woman too ?

U and I knew too well that sex means two different things to both a man and a woman. That's if u are telling urself the gospel truth.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by chigoizie7(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yuugen:

Sister, didn't u read up to the point where I also said that thunder will fire anyone who mentions me?

And their generations too
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
OP don't lie, you be deeper life
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by BluntBoy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
LuvU2:

smh
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
LuvU2:
catfish
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
sacajawea:
What is this?
Who Ask you for all of these? Are you a Relationship Expert? You really think you Can Change People or the way they think
You think people do not Know all These you wrote there
Leave this and face real problems @OP enough ppl are doing this Already
No one forced you to read and yes relationship counselling is something I do as a matter of fact.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Pusyiter(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Good piece @OP but so sad to note that we have irrational bigots in a sane climes like this forum .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What will you do if you ever meet your girlfriend in this situation ? (pics). / Too Many Easy Young Girls On Facebook / Dont Ever Pity Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.