Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) (90244 Views)

Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia / Big Python Swallows Goats In Nigeria (Video) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Macopol01(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lala right now grin

Your Sallah meat don ready

Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by theDukegold(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please leave the innocent reptile alone! He no see money swallow, no be to swallow weytin he see?
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by otherway: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pythons are the most endangered specie of snakes simply because they have no venom,people kill them anyhow. I really feel for them.
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
dominique:

No thanks lipsrsealed
You don't wanna cook a snake caught "red handed" grin

Anyway, happy Sallah.
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by johnwell(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
The snake wan follow join sallah
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Isobug: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Snake and swallow shaa...
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by imran147(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
tstx:
So Allah cannot send snake to go and collect a ram on his behalf again shey.

see my signature

Your brain medular oblagat need a terror reset cuz it’s damaged already in reasoning
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by anyicash(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Meat raised to the power of 2
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by AMADE01(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
DO THINK IT IS AN ORDINARY SNAKE MAY GOD SAVE US
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by R2Hmmm: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Waiting for the snake meat

Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by dododawa1: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Small ram
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by mrkia(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Kleptomaniac of the highest order!! Didn't remain anything for people who are celebrating... Lol!
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by thunderbabs: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Snake's small mouth with Big appetite.
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by wisdomeze(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Common to kill small python, u carry knife they flog flog all im body like say you be cultist. Mtchew.... Python wey don tire and weak to move... Lemme coman be going...
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by barinedan(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
These men are very wicked, all of them dey chop goat to celebrate sallah nobody kill them oo, but just because SNAKE say make im com follow eat sallah them come kill the poor snake, in fact Bubu nust hear this
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by lankonsegson(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
i beg dis one no be sallah ram dis one na bush meat
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Thomath(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sell your bitcoin and Giftcards for naria at https://cryptocrib.com.ng
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
This animal is the greediest I know. Imagine after swallowing such big thing how fast does it think its movement would be. That's why they are mostly caught after swallowing their prey.

I'm sure some of them must have thought about how sweet it would be to be able to swallow an entire building fool of humans. Very greedy
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
MartinCorridon:
From the little i know about blogging...

Picture might be completely unrelated to the story.

Buyer beware....Believe at your own peril
it happened in my area but the goat is not for Sallah oo. The goat is one of those animals reared by a man in that vicinity. He has always been complaining of his missing goats and dogs. But the way they captioned the heading with "salah goat".Blogger!!!

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
sapeleboi:
lala hand over the matter to you
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by andybest4live: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
DIS ONE NA HUMANBEING NO BE SNAKE OOOH
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
imran147:

Your brain medular oblagat need a terror reset cuz it’s damaged already in reasoning

Snake is the symbol of "Satan We Trust" (S.W.T)

[img]https://i./16dZ.gif[/img]
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Bakrabas: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Use your sense that's Antelope it's not Salah goat or ram and perhaps it is old news. The moderator is so lazy to confirm this. Nonsense... Nairaland is becoming the home of propaganda and stunt news.

Very soon it might lose it respect
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na dem dey rush us
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bakrabas:
Use your sense that's Antelope it's not Salah goat or ram and perhaps it is old news. The moderator is so lazy to confirm this. Nonsense... Nairaland is becoming the home of propaganda and stunt news.

Very soon it might lose it respect
don't mind them
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by bobidinc(m): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
chai now politician will have proof on their claims......... how animals eats money
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by ejembi28(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
See as Lala the change dancing step , on seeing snake thread

Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by JacksonOyibo: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sallah meat is sheep (ram) and not goat. smiley
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Cypmat: 12:23am On Aug 22, 2018
angry grin
tstx:
So Allah cannot send snake to go and collect a ram on his behalf again shey.

see my signature
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Kendollar696(m): 12:41am On Aug 22, 2018
Thank God, the hungry snake didn't swallow a child
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by jerryok(m): 2:45am On Aug 22, 2018
If snake can swallow a goat why can't it N36m from jamb office. I believe that jamb woman jor.
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by BOLDSTEP00(m): 4:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Nigeria is a funny country oo, they caught d snate that swallowed salah meat but they did not d 1 that swallowed 36mill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / O Ye My People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.