Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

This misunderstanding has been resolved - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This misunderstanding has been resolved (1851 Views)

Help! Adsense Limited Or Restricted For 3months Without Being Resolved / Do You Have A Problem With Your Site Seo It Can be Resolved Easily. / Matter Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This misunderstanding has been resolved by gemiclem(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
so the issue has been resolved,I apologize for my ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by DigitalGenius: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Can you stop this?! I personally dont know them or use them.. and dont even recommend them. But for such meagre reasons you want to spoil their reputation. Do you know the meaning of scam? Seriously?Why do we Nigerians act like this? You simply could have stated they provided a poor service.

Please Admin ban this user or if possible delete this topic. Small disagreement nowadays is termed scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by Recruitmentform: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
gemiclem:
So I saw their post about getting a domain with them for #150 so I decided to give it a shot, got the domain quite alright but there are no measures to linking it to my blog, their email service is a scam as they don't respond

So I'm asking are they serious about doing business?

Please my brother remove that scam and use poor experience.
This is Internet and most people that want to transact with them will type "scam hostname" to see if they real.

Dont spoil someone business when you have no solid prove they are scam.

Running an online business in Nigeria is not easy.
I once run an advert of on Facebook about data share and sale and had to cut the price 600 per gig.
Do you know people come there and shout scam and dissappear while i was busy spending $3 daily on the advert.
I had to offer pay after after you receive your data..

The same people that shouted scam, bough and never paid till today.

6 Likes

Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by DigitalGenius: 5:24am On Aug 22, 2018
Recruitmentform:

Please my brother remove that scam and use poor experience.
This is Internet and most people that want to transact with them will type "scam hostname" to see if they real.

Dont spoil someone business when you have no solid prove they are scam.

Running an online business in Nigeria is not easy.
I once run an advert of on Facebook about data share and sale and had to cut the price 600 per gig.
Do you know people come there and shout scam and dissappear while i was busy spending $3 daily on the advert.
I had to offer pay after after you receive your data..

The same people that shouted scam, bough and never paid till today.

Wow!even you have also had this terrible experience of being duped by clients/customers?#Story of my life.

In order to build trust i have had to provide my services to clients without getting paid since this is Nigeria and scam is rife, only to end up investing my time, my money and other resources. When i am done providing this services, you start hearing different stories from the clients. We the service providers do not come here to shout scam at the slightest excuse, but dont let this Nairalanders give you 3 missed calls and you not available the next you see is a post calling you a scam. #NotCool at all.
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by Julius2214(m): 4:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Common this is foolishness. I don't think you know the meaning of your headline. I was expecting to read how you paid for a service, but didn't get what you paid for.

You even had to buy a domain for a ridiculously cheap price. But just because you couldn't connect it to your blog which is due to your own lack of knowledge, then it's scam. Sorry to say, you're thinking through your butt-hole.

Stop spoiling people's business if you don't know what you're doing. Look for a way to get in touch with them instead of coming here to fool yourself
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by Recruitmentform: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2018
Julius2214:
Common this is foolishness. I don't think you know the meaning of your headline. I was expecting to read how you paid for a service, but didn't get what you paid for.

You even had to buy a domain for a ridiculously cheap price. But just because you couldn't connect it to your blog which is due to your own lack of knowledge, then it's scam. Sorry to say, you're thinking through your butt-hole.

Stop spoiling people's business if you don't know what you're doing. Look for a way to get in touch with them instead of coming here to fool yourself

Maybe there might be terms and conditions like you must pay for hosting services..
Just like domainking that gives free ng domain if you purchase a hosting account of a particular amount
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by best827(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Haha
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by best827(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
gemiclem:
So I saw their post about getting a domain with them for #150 so I decided to give it a shot, got the domain quite alright but there are no measures to linking it to my blog, their email service is a scam as they don't respond

Email service scam ?? and they are advertising the host here why na?
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by XephasMedia(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
TFHost is not a scam
I currently use their service, their support is good. Its just the downtime they are having recently which i believe thwy are working on it

The have the explanation on having a domain linked to a blog. Just checked their knowledge base forum and you will get what you want
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by best827(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
XephasMedia:
TFHost is not a scam
I currently use their service, their support is good. Its just the downtime they are having recently which i believe thwy are working on it

The have the explanation on having a domain linked to a blog. Just checked their knowledge base forum and you will get what you want
Hmm
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by best827(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Julius2214:

Lol
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
You ain't OK young man.
Please get this rubbish thread away
Stop spoiling the company name they ain't scam, you only lack knowledge
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by villupak: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
The headline should have been 'PLEASE HOW DO I LINK MY NEW DOMAIN NAME TO MY SITE'

Dude, paying 150 for a domain name is a scam on your part.
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by villupak: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by villupak: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by best827(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
The headline should have been 'PLEASE HOW DO I LINK MY NEW DOMAIN NAME TO MY SITE'

Dude, paying 150 for a domain name is a scam on your part.
Lol
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by gemiclem(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Julius2214:

I went through the damn process which involves sending my details to their mail but I'm yet to get a reply
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by best827(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
gemiclem:

I went through the damn process which involves sending my details to their mail but I'm yet to get a reply
Hmm
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by drdavebee: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2018
Sir, this is absolutely wrong of you to say such a thing like this. TFhost have treated me well and many of the people that i referred. Most times people who don't know how to use certain services end up talking rubbish about the hosting company. Please sir Mind what you say and kindly ask questions where you are confused or better still be quiet
gemiclem:

Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by best827(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
drdavebee:
Sir, this is absolutely wrong of you to say such a thing like this. TFhost have treated me well and many of the people that i referred. Most times people who don't know how to use certain services end up talking rubbish about the hosting company. Please sir Mind what you say and kindly ask questions where you are confused or better still be quiet
Who is fooling who here please, your Posts and topics at your profile simply implies that you see promoting their hosting.. Please let other people come and review it here
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by best827(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
??
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by karoko: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by karokos: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2018
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by karokos: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by Gadgetssai(m): 4:55am On Dec 29, 2018
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by Inv301: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
gemiclem:

Lol
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by Inv301: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Whogohost Nko??
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by Inv301: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Okay
Re: This misunderstanding has been resolved by Inv301: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Dirty scammers

(1) (Reply)

Best Domain Extension For News Website / Nigerian Blog Awards 2013 Commences, Nomination Begins September 23 / A Nairalander Built A Masterpiece E-gov Website Sample For His State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.