Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Completely Naked, Writes Note To Her Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Completely Naked, Writes Note To Her Body (694 Views)

South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body / South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Completely Unclad In New Photo / Khanyi Mbau Boobs & Abs Surgery Costs R95,000 (N2.5M) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Completely Naked, Writes Note To Her Body by Magichand: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
South African actress Khanyi Mbau goes totally naked in a post she made on her Instagram page ans she then went further to write a note to be beautiful body in the caption.

In an interview with Times Live last year about her latest cosmetic surgery costs of R95 000, charismatic and glamorous TV personality Khanyi Mbau boldly said that her body is an investment. ‘I always say that the body is something that you use for everything.

Here’s what she had to say to her beautiful shape-shifting canvas:

Dear body of Khanyi Mbau,
I haven’t been the easiest to house – especially my spirit – because I have a slightly artistic idea to life. I’ve cut you, stitched you, changed you a few times, but you’ve remained loyal. You’ve been there every morning when I opened my eyes; you carry me to the shower and to work.

When I cry, I sometimes hate you and feel like dying. I’ve threatened and offended you many times. But you’ve constantly been there.
I’m happy that you’ve helped me jump up and throw my fists in the air in celebration.
There were times I have put you in painful shoes, because I wanted to look great; I’m sorry for hurting you. I’ve put you in summery clothes in winter and let you freeze, because it’s a part of my job, and yet you’ve still been there. Thank you so much for choosing to house my spirit and for being loyal.

I’ve changed your colour. But you still allow me to look beautiful and explore even more. Here’s to another 90 years.
You may wrinkle, have a few stretch marks that I complain about, and maybe even a bit of cellulite here and there. I’ve poked you with so many needles to try and get rid of it. And you’ve felt the pain. But you still stood up and came back to me.
So Body, this is my letter to you. Thank you so much. Let’s walk this mile and make these memories, and let’s be iconic together.
I love you,
Khanyi

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/south-african-actress-khanyi-mbau-goes-completely-naked-writes-note-to-her-body/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Completely Naked, Writes Note To Her Body by dabrin: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Cute
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Completely Naked, Writes Note To Her Body by Tamarapetty(f): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Maybe the next person has something to say. I don comot hand.

Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Completely Naked, Writes Note To Her Body by Mrop(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Completely Naked, Writes Note To Her Body by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
She set small, especially the waist...

Let me see what she is still trying to hide

Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Completely Naked, Writes Note To Her Body by Zuorom: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mad woman
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Completely Naked, Writes Note To Her Body by Patrinus: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Her nose is fake, her boobs are fake. . . what exactly does she have going well for her?
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Completely Naked, Writes Note To Her Body by Freshfish4: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fool

(1) (Reply)

MI Abaga - Yung Denzel Album Review | Zapng / Ex BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu Sexy Nun Dress And Smoking Photoshoot Controversie / Emmy Awards 2018: Game Of Thrones Wins “best Drama Series”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.