Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer (3120 Views)

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud / Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chukwudiike is a scammer
His username is Chukwudiike and his real name is Chukwudi Ikechukwu. He claims to have Amazon gift card, Bitcoin and PayPal. When u pay into his account, he will start telling you stories.

I contacted him yesterday for Amazon gift card with cash receipt. He told me he had. I decided to test him with $100 worth of gift card. He agreed to sell at N250/$. He sent his diamond bank account details Diamond bank ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi
Acc/no: 6684132850) and I transferred 25,000 into his account. He told me to wait for him to check the card.

After 15mins, he told me the card had been redeemed. He asked me to send my account number so that he will transfer the cash back to me. After sending him my account number, he told me that his account only transfers to Diamond bank. I sent him my friends diamond bank account and he equally complained of the same problem. That was when I started suspecting him. He told me to wait till 8, that he will have more cards, since I needed Amazon gift card of $300.

Fast forward to 8.Oclock, he contacted asking me to send more money so that he will settle his supplier cos he was owing him. I refused and told him to either send my 25k or send $100 worth of Amazon gift card.

He later told me he would pay the money into my account. Mumu no even remember say today be public holiday. He contacted me today and told me he was off to work, that he had given his friend the 25k to pay into my account. I laughed and kept quiet. Since then, he has stopped reading my chat on WhatsApp and has blocked me.
I know the money involved is small, but we need to get rid of these scammers that go about scamming innocent Nigerians. I wonder how a full fledged adult will chose to follow this path instead of looking for something reasonable to do. From the investigation I've made, that is his real details. It is stupid for him to be using his real details to scam people. I will make sure I get this ingrate cos he has taken me for granted. No matter what it cost me, justice must be served.

I am writing this to warn people to desist from transacting with him. It could be anybody.
I will attach his picture and my chat with him.
Cc funlord, dominque, Tabbaz
Take note of this scammer.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please 25,000 Naira is NOT small.

I repeat, it is NOT small. Report him to police.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
More chats with his picture

Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
More

Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
More.....

Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
More

Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sotall(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Not again! grin grin
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
sotall:
Not again! grin grin
Funny ba??
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by twinskenny(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
can u imagine..
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by Heemcelph: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Would you believe me if I told you that is definitely not his real name? Okay, I'll explain a bit. It's definitely a Diamond Yhello Account (DYA), such account can be created from anywhere in Nigeria using a registered MTN sim, they don't even need to visit the bank. They (scammers) would buy an MTN sim, register it with entirely fake details and create a Diamond Yhello Account (in the process of the account creation, Diamond bank imports the registered details on the sim from MTN onto its server for the DYA created using the sim). The only valid information on the account would be the photo of the person that was taken during sim registration. I got to know about DYAs because I got scammed of 74k on here too, and I very much believe it's the same person or gang that did same to you. I would have advised you on what to do but I know they've learnt from what I did to them and must have adjusted. Just so you know DYAs don't have BVN, tracing the account holder would be a bit difficult even for the banks because they don't have concrete information of who owns the account, no KYC on most DYAs.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Heemcelph:
Would you believe me if I told you that is definitely not his real name? Okay, I'll explain a bit. It's definitely a Diamond Yhello Account (DYA), such account can be created from anywhere in Nigeria using a registered MTN sim, they don't even need to visit the bank. They (scammers) would buy an MTN sim, register it with entirely fake details and create a Diamond Yhello Account (in the process of the account creation, Diamond bank imports the registered details on the sim from MTN onto its server for the DYA created using the sim). The only valid information on the account would be the photo of the person that was taken during sim registration. I got to know about DYAs because I got scammed of 74k on here too, and I very much believe it's the same person or gang that did same to you. I would have advised you on what to do but I know they've learnt from what I did to them and must have adjusted. Just so you know DYAs don't have BVN, tracing the account holder would be a bit difficult even for the banks because they don't have concrete information of who owns the account, no KYC on most DYAs.
Is his name. I've done my investigation
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sotall(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
sirlop:

Funny ba??
sorry for your loss bro.

Something needs to be done to curtail this menace
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
sotall:
sorry for your loss bro.

Something needs to be done to curtail this menace
Exactly. He will regret this
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
That guy's name may not be Chukwudi Ikechukwu but still try your luck and cast your net on Thursday. You may just catch him.

Goodluck recovering your money, bro.
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by twinskenny(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Heemcelph:

it means bank are also encouraging this? gtb used to allow opening of account via facebook too.. its not safe
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
PuntHunt:
That guy's name may not be Chukwudi Ikechukwu but still try your luck and cast your net on Thursday. You may just catch him.

Goodluck recovering your money, bro.
That's his name. I have done my investigation. Recovering my money isn't my prime target. I just want to use him as a scapegoat
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by Heemcelph: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
sirlop:

Is his name. I've done my investigation
Don't just jump into conclusions, nobody would be that stupid to use his/her real details and bank to scam you in 2018, scamming has evolved. They (scammers) sometimes use real peoples identity to create accounts, they can pick up real names and photos attached to those names from any social media and create an account with, the person that scammed me tried framing an innocent person up, I later discovered he got that person's details from facebook, I contacted that person and it's a different person entirely. Had to advise the person to limit things about himself he puts online (his PVC was online too and it was used by the scammer). Nevertheless, good luck in your hunt.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=Heemcelph post=70487344]
Don't just jump into conclusions, nobody would be that stupid to use his/her real details and bank to scam you in 2018, scamming has evolved. They (scammers) sometimes use real peoples identity to create accounts, they can pick up real names and photos attached to those names from any social media and create an account with, the person that scammed me tried framing an innocent person up, I later discovered he got that person's details from facebook, I contacted that person and it's a different person entirely. Had to advise the person to limit things about himself he puts online (his PVC was online too and it was used by the scammer). Nevertheless, good luck in your hunt.
This one happens to be a foolish one
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Are you the said person or a gang member of the chain?. He just told you he had done thorough investigation and he's sure about his findings, then let him go ahead and do what is needed to be done to serve as lessons to other scammers on this platform instead of trying to convince him he might be wrong when you don't even know how far he had gone with his investigation to nail the culprit.
I wonder. You just took words out of my mouth. Guyman just dey discourage me. I weak.
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by Heemcelph: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=sirlop post=70487727][/quote]
Okay bro, go get him. Don't pity him, grab him by his balls.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by Stormyweather(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
sirlop:

I wonder. You just took words out of my mouth. Guyman just dey discourage me. I weak.
never weak abeg. Follow up the matter well.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by Heemcelph: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
sirlop:

I no discourage you o, sorry if it looked that way. Na just some findings wey I don do I put out there. Sorry about my write ups.
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Stormyweather:
never weak abeg. Follow up the matter well.
✔️
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by KendrickAyomide: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
LalastiClala
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Heemcelph:

I no discourage you o, sorry if it looked that way. Na just some findings wey I don do I put out there. Sorry about my write ups.
Ok
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by thegame(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
@sirlop, please don’t let this go.
It’s so annoying reading tales like these. All these lazy useless annoying dishonest foolish youths of nowadays looking for quick money that won’t last them a week. How many people will he scam in life to make a fortune? Bunch of useless bigots.

Here’s what you will do. Just go about it all legally please. Report this to diamond bank first. No bank account can be run without BvN. If diamond is trying to pull issues or protocol with you, get a police report and court order to arrest owner of account ASAP and ensure the report indicates the owner of bvn registered on account should be arrested on sight. If the report/order can cover multiple bank accounts in same affidavit, better. The fool may evade this but he will be put on a blacklist with his bvn for life. And you can’t register for bvn twice. So one way or another, he will pay for this. Unless he doesn’t use a bank account for the rest of his useless life.
I don’t know whether you have an office/day job or business but please do this for us all. Let this serve as a lesson to other useless and lazy ones out there. What they don’t know is they are further tarnishing their already useless future. Let them learn the hard/smart way

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by thegame(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
...and don’t be discouraged by all these ‘yellow, MTN account, Facebook, yen yen yen’. No account can be run without bvn linked to it. Bvn and Information would be updated before you can operate any account. Even If the money was transferred, compel them to tell you where the money was transferred to and go after both accounts. Don’t let anyone discourage you. Even if the money was transferred to another bank account, Involve that bank account too in the police report/court order.
Go after your money., whether small or not.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
thegame:
@sirlop, please don’t let this go.
It’s so annoying reading tales like these. All these lazy useless annoying dishonest foolish youths of nowadays looking for quick money that won’t last them a week. How many people will he scam in life to make a fortune? Bunch of useless bigots.

Here’s what you will do. Just go about it all legally please. Report this to diamond bank first. No bank account can be run without BvN. If diamond is trying to pull issues or protocol with you, get a police report and court order to arrest owner of account ASAP and ensure the report indicates the owner of bvn registered on account should be arrested on sight. If the report/order can cover multiple bank accounts in same affidavit, better. The fool may evade this but he will be put on a blacklist with his bvn for life. And you can’t register for bvn twice. So one way or another, he will pay for this. Unless he doesn’t use a bank account for the rest of his useless life.
I don’t know whether you have an office/day job or business but please do this for us all. Let this serve as a lesson to other useless and lazy ones out there. What they don’t know is they are further tarnishing their already useless future. Let them learn the hard/smart way
Thanks bro. I will go to any length to destroy him. No matter the cost implication
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
thegame:
...and don’t be discouraged by all these ‘yellow, MTN account, Facebook, yen yen yen’. No account can be run without bvn linked to it. Bvn and Information would be updated before you can operate any account. Even If the money was transferred, compel them to tell you where the money was transferred to and go after both accounts. Don’t let anyone discourage you. Even if the money was transferred to another bank account, Involve that bank account too in the police report/court order.
Go after your money., whether small or not.
Exactly. Am in control. Thanks
Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by Tabbaz(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
sirlop:
Chukwudiike is a scammer

Tabbaz:

Internet fraudsters contd

253. Ubakarichard - 08136055391

254. Justrite7 - 08021840904

255. Cuppyodo - 09075015218, 08137021316

256. Shanequeen, Lolashane. - 2348157303769, 08157303769

257. Mikeross62, Okechukwu437 - 07031607442

258. Jamara559 - 1(818)(538)(2308), +18185382308

259. EAfricatoppy - 08166862461, 2348166862461

260. Blessing185, Gameboy02, - 08107708702, 08153361466

261. Chukwudiike - 08142353053

Number 261

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwudiike ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi) Is A Scammer by sirlop(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
Tabbaz:

Number 261
Good one

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCH TV, MOVIES, SERIES...PAUSE & RESUME / SOLD / Blackberry Bold 4 9780 From Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.