Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa (24572 Views)

Buhari Arrives Maiduguri To Inaugurate Developmental Projects / I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members / Buhari To Inaugurate First Northern Nigeria's River Port On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by diebuhari1: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2018
Gerrard59:

Thanks for the mention and figures. But it would better if there's a link to the stats posited.

Cc: Bakynes
Business secrets. Though Enugu brewery was inaugurated with a capacity of 3 million hectolitres in 2003, that one is publicly available.
I'm sure the Bakynes cannot post any verifiable link showing Sagum brewery's capacity
Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by kremlin01(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2018
Please do a proper research so you do not misinform people..

[1quote author=femu post=70499959]

All are foreign owned
[/quote]
Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by docadams: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2018
naijapips04:

Take my tribe out of this. Read the damn chart.
Don't be ashamed of your tribe. I know it already and it buttresses my feeling why it is difficult for you to understand what I posted.
Your previous posts shows that you are fastidious with this believe that increases in FDI started and ended with Jona the drunk. Otherwise, I don't see why you can't understand that your chart and the article I quoted are on same page. That FDI peaked in 2012 does not prevent it from rising in 2017 after reaching its lowest level in 2015. And it is still rising.
Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by femu(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2018
kremlin01:
Please do a proper research so you do not misinform people..

[1quote author=femu post=70499959]

All are foreign owned

Mention the locally owned breweries
Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by naijapips04: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2018
docadams:

Don't be ashamed of your tribe. I know it already and it buttresses my feeling why it is difficult for you to understand what I posted.
Your previous posts shows that you are fastidious with this believe that increases in FDI started and ended with Jona the drunk. Otherwise, I don't see why you can't understand that your chart and the article I quoted are on same page. That FDI peaked in 2012 does not prevent it from rising in 2017 after reaching its lowest level in 2015. And it is still rising.

Igbokwe FDI is always rising or falling against a certain point of reference. Since 2017 FDI has risen and fallen. The chart i posted didn't show a linear rise in FDI as you are making us believe. Infact we had a better FDI last year than we are doing this year.

1 Like

Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by benratigan3(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2018
docadams:
IB PLC

Number of employees: 500 (in 2015)
Founded: Ilesa, Nigeria (22 December 1971)

The cost of the Shagamu brewery plant is $250 million It is one of the biggest in Africa.

Expected products - Hero and Trophy beer.
New products expected next year - Budweiser and Eagle beer.

Local content
About 70% of the company’s raw materials such as cassava, millet and sorghum as well as packaging materials are sourced locally

nairametrics.com
if only your comments can be all comments on nairaland ,this forum would have been competing with rakuten.kudos dude
Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by docadams: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2018
naijapips04:

Igbokwe FDI is always rising or falling against a certain point of reference. Since 2017 FDI has risen and fallen. The chart i posted didn't show a linear rise in FDI as you are making us believe. Infact we had a better FDI last year than we are doing this year.

Now that you have climbed down from your high horse, your comments become more meaningful. 2018 still running...
Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by naijapips04: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2018
docadams:

Now that you have climbed down from your high horse, your comments become more meaningful. 2018 still running...

Mugu when compared to Q1 2018, FDI has fallen.

Whats the point of all these? To prove that buhari is better at attracting foreign investments?

I just proved to you that thats not true. GEJ had done the best job at attracting FDI.

Now take your zombie rant elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by Firefire(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2018
modath:

Firefire is a "professional politician" for whom he & his oga political chop chop dem, Bubu emergence scatter plans for, he's still in shock & knows not what he has been saying/doing since 28th March 2015... smiley

No comment to you madam, please return to the business section. & FYI, I rather spend my from my little resources to better the lots of my people rather than collect from professional looters called APC & PDP Politicians.
Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by docadams: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2018
naijapips04:

Mugu when compared to Q1 2018, FDI has fallen.

Whats the point of all these? To prove that buhari is better at attracting foreign investments?

I just proved to you that thats not true. GEJ had done the best job at attracting FDI.

Now take your zombie rant elsewhere.

I ask to know your tribe from the outset. I can smell you from afar. What comes out from you akpu filled brain often show your level of 'itiism'. Its good your group is in the minority
Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by naijapips04: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2018
docadams:

I ask to know your tribe from the outset. I can smell you from afar. What comes out from you akpu filled brain often show your level of 'itiism'. Its good your group is in the minority

When you fail at articulating the issue, you result to personal attacks.

As always, na air full your conehead

1 Like

Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by Okoroawusa: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
chrisbaxtian:
A staunch Muslim inaugurating a brewery?! I doubt if he will show up
I don't know y Christians think they are the only one given licence to the vices of life...

That is how some christian youths were complaining that they were not allowed to have sex in the Abuja camp of NYSC.These are sons and daughters of pastors, deacons and "staunch Christians".People that want to "make heaven"

abeg make una go siddon with una "holier than thou" attitude!

1 Like

Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by naijapips04: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:

I don't know y Christians think they are the only one given licence to the vices of life...

That is how some christian youths were complaining that they were not allowed to have sex in the Abuja camp of NYSC.These are sons and daughters of pastors, deacons and "staunch Christians".People that want to "make heaven"

abeg make una go siddon with una "holier than thou" attitude!

okoroawusa are you a muslim? answer truthfully or have Allah strike you.
Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by arsenal33: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
iHart:
Na so, Buhari na confirm
if na Christian nko?
Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by Shukuakukobambi: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Corrinthians:
Modath, Shukuakukobambi, abeg make una come see sontin!! shocked

I guess he just..

1. Hates APC.

2. Hates anyone who hates PDP.

3. Hates anyone who dislikes PDP members.

4. Attacks people who attack Jonathan.

5. Hates Tinubu and Buhari with passion.

6. Hates everything about the Nigerian state since 2015 after PDP got their ass whooped. grin

Dude's wasting his talent on the forum surely. Should be out there giving Akpororo and AY a run for their money. cheesy

Actually he confessed to modath once that Tinubu refused to pay him for a political job he did for him hence the hatred for anything associated with the guy. I understand him so i no dey vex for am. If na me too, e go vex me cheesy cheesy

firefire, fire on jare cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by kremlin01(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Baba....I said distillery oh!
1. Intercontinental distillers limited
2. NDL
Etc.
[Qquote author=femu post=70501077]

Mention the locally owned breweries [/quote]
Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by Okoroawusa: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
naijapips04:

okoroawusa are you a muslim? answer truthfully or have Allah strike you.
sorry am nonreligious but I respect ur right to worship who or whatever u like.

Am of the view that morality n religion r miles apart even though religion claims to have an influence on morality. Forgetting that we are humans before belonging to any religion n it is inevitable that human nature must hold sway in all our action.

There is this desire to do evil in all of us.Its just a matter of percentage and self control. If u like speak all the tongues in heaven n earth or carry your self n live in Mecca for the rest of your life.

I hope I have answered your question.

1 Like

Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by hybraheeem002(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Osinbajo is there if he can't
chrisbaxtian:
A staunch Muslim inaugurating a brewery?! I doubt if he will show up
Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by hybraheeem002(m): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Jesus don die for their SINs nooow grin
Okoroawusa:

Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by Okoroawusa: 6:51am On Aug 23, 2018
hybraheeem002:
Jesus don die for their SINs nooow grin
so make them dey sin dey go,?
Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by hybraheeem002(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2018
Sure!!!
Okoroawusa:

so make them dey sin dey go,?
Re: buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa by Okoroawusa: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2018
hybraheeem002:
Sure!!!
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts / Should Africa Consider The Nuclear Energy Route? / Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.