Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House (12495 Views)

I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) / My Aunt Raped Me / My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by millionboi(m): 4:34am On Aug 22, 2018
DavidEsq:
So we shld say wat na
I tire ooo
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 7:14am On Aug 22, 2018
Netanyahu1:

You catch that one red handed grin
Lol don't mind the guy
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 7:14am On Aug 22, 2018
modik:

Never do that for good. You may be planting a seed in him capable of negatively affecting other opposite sex of his mate when no one is watching!
How is that?
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2018
modik:

It has everything to do with I.

The little innocent boy is flesh and blood with every sense of active neever endings.

Answer the question object objectively:

Where did you actually place his head?
Flesh and blood and neever endings? I don't get you.
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2018
lilyheaven:

There was a day I was changing a five months old boy diaper, his d.ick was just erect,until I was through with cleaning, I was surprise
cheesyFive months? Wao
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2018
lilyheaven:
what about school?
You think he learnt that at school?
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2018
wittyt98:
just leave the boy alone biko grin
lol grin
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by StylesX: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2018
This is how rapists are born
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by modik(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Flesh and blood and neever endings? I don't get you.

You know it's typo.

" Flesh and blood with nerves like any other man"

Any answer to the original question?
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Alwaysking: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
I went to my aunt's house for sallah since i don't want to go home, when i arrived, my little cousins were happy to see me, I'm to share a room with the oldest, she's 18,

There's this one i like so much when he was a kid, now he's seven years old, he was very well behaved as a kid, fast forward to this evening we were sitting in the parlour and watching tv, and this little kid kept cozying up to me, he insists he must sit beside me, he'd laugh and hug me tight, he was behaving strange like he's high, until the oldest scolded him and he started crying,

I was trying to make him stop so i made him sit on my leg and put his head on my chest while i pat him on the back, he was always that pompous since he's the last, after a while he stopped crying, i tried to make him sit on his own but he wouldn't let me go, infact he held on tight, i stood up with him and went outside to get him biscuit but that worsened the whole issue, i had to call my niece to take him, my niece came and started scolding him again but this dude held on to me like he's holding on to life, he was taken by force and my eyes fell on a bulge in his short, this little kid had a boner, i couldn't believe my eyes, my niece saw it too and she was as surprised as i am,

He might be innocent, or not, do i tell my aunt? Or just keep quite? They don't have a housemaid so whether someone is handling his genital is out of the question, and my aunt use to kiss her husband in front of the kids.
Lies everywhere, we know you made this up.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Shukazu: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
I went to my aunt's house for sallah since i don't want to go home, when i arrived, my little cousins were happy to see me, I'm to share a room with the oldest, she's 18,

There's this one i like so much when he was a kid, now he's seven years old, he was very well behaved as a kid, fast forward to this evening we were sitting in the parlour and watching tv, and this little kid kept cozying up to me, he insists he must sit beside me, he'd laugh and hug me tight, he was behaving strange like he's high, until the oldest scolded him and he started crying,

I was trying to make him stop so i made him sit on my leg and put his head on my chest while i pat him on the back, he was always that pompous since he's the last, after a while he stopped crying, i tried to make him sit on his own but he wouldn't let me go, infact he held on tight, i stood up with him and went outside to get him biscuit but that worsened the whole issue, i had to call my niece to take him, my niece came and started scolding him again but this dude held on to me like he's holding on to life, he was taken by force and my eyes fell on a bulge in his short, this little kid had a boner, i couldn't believe my eyes, my niece saw it too and she was as surprised as i am,

He might be innocent, or not, do i tell my aunt? Or just keep quite? They don't have a housemaid so whether someone is handling his genital is out of the question, and my aunt use to kiss her husband in front of the kids.

cheesy
Wife material! Wife material!! ...now you see opportunity to prove it , you chicken out tongue

That baby boys needs breastfeeding and you are complaining wink

... I beg I am a pastor
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2018
Alwaysking:
Lies everywhere, we know you made this up.
Why would i? Believe what you want anyways?
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2018
modik:

You know it's typo.

" Flesh and blood with nerves like any other man"

Any answer to the original question?
Oh sorry, what was the original question again?
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Shukazu:

cheesy
Wife material! Wife material!! ...now you see opportunity to prove it , you chicken out tongue

That baby boys needs breastfeeding and you are complaining wink

... I beg I am a pastor
The baby is not my baby incase you haven't noticed
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by modik(m): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Oh sorry, what was the original question again?
Where exactly did you place the boy's head?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2018
modik:

Where exactly did you place the boy's head?
My chest slightly below my chin, why?
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by modik(m): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
How is that?

Don't remind him what never existed in his mind!

Sitting him down and talking about how he is wired! Hmm or asking him what happened that day! No no!
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Lalas247(f): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2018
He is starting to explore ... think it’s very innocent
My nephew and god sons do the same but around age 5-7 ... some wake up with boners that will leave you like this shocked
He probably doesn’t even understand it yet ...

You cannot learn to have a boner it just happens , his body reacted to your soft tender boobs .. lol no spoil am biko ..
Only thing you can do is either pay no attention to it and it will pass or tell him not to do that and it’s naughty ..

kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by modik(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
My chest slightly below my chin, why?

.....and you know the content of a mature lady's chest and it's electrifying powers on men's nerves?

The boy is no longer a toddler!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2018
modik:

.....and you know the content of a mature lady's chest and it's electrifying powers on men's nerves?
No i don't, and he's not a grown man yet, he's not supposed to be sexually aroused if thats what you're implying
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2018
modik:

Don't remind him what never existed in his mind!

Sitting him down and talking about how he is wired! Hmm or asking him what happened that day! No no!
Exactly what i thought, and he's not even acting wierd today, just going about his day like nothing happened.
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by rex444(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2018
U black oooo

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by modik(m): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
No i don't, and he's not a grown man yet, he's not supposed to be sexually aroused if thats what you're implying

There you got it wrong. You can never tell life's flow when to start and stop.

He is as sexually active as any other man. Those instincts are innate in him and does not need your permission to be activated.

What about that?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Lalas247:
He is starting to explore ... think it’s very innocent
My nephew and god sons do the same but around age 5-7 ... some wake up with boners that will leave you like this shocked
He probably doesn’t even u derstand it yet ...

You cannot learn to have a boner it just happens , his body reacted to your soft tender boobs .. lol no spoil am biko ..
Only thing you can do is either pay no attention to it and it will pass or tell him not to do that and it’s naughty ..

kiss
Lmao you had to be funny about it @ bolded grin grin, about waking up with a boner thats natural though, maybe its involuntary, if it was a grown man it'd have been a karate movie cheesy
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2018
modik:

There you got it wrong. You can never tell life's flow when to start and stop.

He is as sexually active as any other man. Those instincts are innate in him and does not need your permission to be activated.

What about that?
Innate? Ever heard of puberty?
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by modik(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2018
rex444:
U black oooo
I also saw it.

What you see is picture effect after editing. She maybe far from being that black in real life.
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by modik(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Innate? Ever heard of puberty?

By innate I mean, they existed in him right from birth. It can be activated anytime.

Many chemical changes go on as life unfolds. You just touched the right strings by the way you innocently handled him and life happened.

No surprises.
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2018
modik:

By innate I mean, they existed in him right from birth. It can be activated anytime.

Many chemical changes go on as life unfolds. You just touched the right strings by the way you innocently handled him and life happened.

No surprises.
Handled? I never handled him thats like sexual harassment, plus i never knew he'd react the way he did, how can a seven year old boy be sexually conscious?
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by modik(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Handled? I never handled him thats like sexual harassment, plus i never knew he'd react the way he did, how can a seven year old boy be sexually conscious?
That is where life just happened and you beheld it.

Suffice it to say he reacted to your live soft chest. Obviously felt when he resisted detachment from the chemical reactions welling up in him!
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2018
modik:

That is where life just happened and you beheld it.

Suffice it to say he reacted to your live soft chest. Obviously felt when he resisted detachment from the chemical reactions welling up in him!
grinThis is so funny lol
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by modik(m): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
grinThis is so funny lol

But obviously true! Even without him being conscious of it hence lacks the power to explore it at his age!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: This Very Beautiful Lady Is A Girlfriend To This "Ugly Man" / Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? / Tell Me What I Don't Know, Lady Bare Her B**bs Online. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.