Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government (29343 Views)

Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG / Oyo State Government Finally Reconstructing Yinka Ayefele’s Music House / I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by larrybee2017(f): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Aye ajumobi o ni da. May heaven visit him with pain. Does he know how many people he has denied there daily bread. APC o ni layo

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
gabazin080:
Neighbours will only see that girl you brought home last night but can't see a thief who broke into your house even during the day

4 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by micxwell(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
I don't trust this Ayefele guy.. he tries to manipulate pple with his physical condition.. He started singing Christian songs then to fuji.. all cuz of $$$
Fuji?.... Right from the beginning of his albums (Bitter Experience) Ayefele's song has always followed the same pattern sir. He calls his style "TUNBGA GOSPEL" there isn't anything like deceit o.
Usually he starts by singing general gospel songs (widely known/Composed) then he ends it by cheering people that has added to him in the last one year. *He drops an album every year*...

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by Alhamdu09(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
The Summary of this is that
Ajimobi is A Wicked and Evil Man
APC is Party that Thrives on Inflicting pains to its citizens..
Check out
Oshimole as Edo State governor
Nassarawa state governor
Mallam Elrufai kaduna state governor
Ajimobi OYO state governor

All APC Governors one time or the other..
Common Denominator- WICKEDNESS
you forgot the other clown in NIGER and KOGI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by wellmax(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
wat issues?
The Lawyer to the government says the Government is not responsible
The Commissioner says we did so?

And u asking for issues?

Your Conscience seems to be Dead!!

Yes dead to sentiments
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by omoelerin1: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
I don't trust this Ayefele guy.. he tries to manipulate pple with his physical condition.. He started singing Christian songs then to fuji.. all cuz of $$$
Trash
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by zudozz: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
every sensible human being knows that what they did was bad..which was the building hindering them from providing? Security power (electricity) good road, adequate medicare..which of all the basic work they were voted to do for the public did that building stop them from doing?

Damn Country is dead joooor!
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by oba1000(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

I well pass ur papa.
Meaning "U no well"
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by YorubaAssasin: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
oba1000:

Meaning "U no well"

OK, that works!
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by Laple0541(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Even if he adds apala, senwele and dadakuada to his musical style, is there any crime in so doing?
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by babtunns(m): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=GrammarNazi1 post=70489965]
All the reasons...do... [/quot I don't think u r a Nigerian... Ur reasoning sense is different
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by YorubaAssasin: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Laple0541:

Even if he adds apala, senwele and dadakuada to his musical style, is there any crime in so doing?

Guy, I been see you for Schaumburg last week, I swear! Na you I see.
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:09am On Aug 22, 2018
wellmax:

Put sentiments aside and discuss this issue on its merit

What's the merit in self-contradiction? Ajimobi couldn't defend his action in court and you see merit in that?
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by Laple0541(m): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Guy, I been see you for Schaumburg last week, I swear! Na you I see.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by YorubaAssasin: 12:15am On Aug 22, 2018
Laple0541:

grin grin grin

Guy, you too like food ooo I swear. The way you dey take chop no be small. grin
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 22, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

May the Lord have mercy on you because I don't trust you either, the demons are trying to manipulate the little functioning part of your upstairs to turn it to a dancing hall. grin

Be delivered. Amen
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by abimic(m): 1:25am On Aug 22, 2018
Ayefele just wanted to whip up sentiments over what could have been settled had he followed the rules and regulations, part of the people who like the status quo. Many of us whose properties had been demolished didn't have this ample opportunity talk more of regularising. OGD did it in Ijebu ode during his reign, oshiomole did it and most governors do that. Ayefele more able than many able bodied men can't be treated any different. That ajumobi even said this building won't be pulled down in the first instance showed something is definitely wrong regarding the building. Infact, a part of the University of ibadan wall building was affected probably the UCH, and it cost a staggering amount of 12million naira. He was notified, they even gave him time to regularise, until he was notified of the demolition threat, he sort the court to evade justice, you went against original plans and we think it's normal. He had the time to make everything work legally, but as a Nigerian, he thought everything was padi padi since he knows the who and who. That the matter was in Court, ajumobi should have restrained from the demolition but I didn't remember reading maintaining status quo from the judge pronouncements other than adjournment. padi padi and backdoor don't always work everytime, reason we need to follow the laws very well because those who in who might have drank otapia pia and their brain won't be working well again, so that whoever handles the file later on won't see reasons to threaten someone. I've seen Big complexes with permits from government and yet government said this permit wasn't from them and complex destroyed. If he feels cheated, he should approach the court but government would always win because every state has its law upon which the court would base her premise.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by gotnel: 1:35am On Aug 22, 2018
No justification for this wicked action of OYO State govt.
Even, if the house is an illegal structure. Once it's not possible for it to cause dangers to the community , the government should have fine the owner.
At worst scenario, confiscate the building.
Ajimobi have shop for trouble and he has gotten it in multiple ways with this action.
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by chiedozie198100: 1:45am On Aug 22, 2018
TolaTosin:
This demolition is purely political

All the reasons they gave does not hold water.

He converted one of the rooms to hall, built generator house near fence.

How many homes in Nigeria have not converted at least a room for another purpose or built generator house near fence?

Maybe he should have built the generator house inside the main building .
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by PTNL: 3:23am On Aug 22, 2018
There isn't anything so grievous or so hazardous on the environment and human lifes from the reasons stated by the Oyo govt. Its all still wihin the confinement of feasible regularisaton and modification.

Oyo govt should have been a little more patient at least for the sake of the workers that earn their livelihood in that station and for the economical value such an investment has added to the growth of this state and LG at large.

I suspect sentiments and revenge.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by KingMicky3286: 3:32am On Aug 22, 2018
ijustdey:

https://independent.ng/demolition-of-ayefeles-music-house-divides-oyo-government/amp/

That means that i cant not eat in my bedroom if i have a dinning room where the the approval plan is given to the government.

And you cant plant flowers that are not in the plans..

Approval plans must show the house equipments that you needed have in your house.

They should have burnt the bulldozer and the operator s
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by Rhozabeth(m): 5:24am On Aug 22, 2018
This pure Wicked and executive recklessness! I am double sure there are a million houses that has no approved plan let alone plan the deviated!
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by Omoluyi(m): 5:36am On Aug 22, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

It's called leverage. That's most rich men world over build wealth.
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by Nweike1: 6:30am On Aug 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided sad so shall thunder destroy ur property. U'll sow and not reap/eat ur fruit/ seed.Bastards
AMEN IN JESUS MOGHTY NAME

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by lalasticope(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=YorubaAssasin post=70489847]I don't trust this Ayefele guy.. he tries to manipulate pple with his physical condition.. He started singing Christian songs then to fuji.. all cuz of $$$[/
Just imagine yourself, are you working to be poor or rich? So he should have join the beggars on the street? Enemies of progress.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by Butoneday2(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2018
I just dey pass...Yoruba land ko oyo state ni
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by habeylinco(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Is that the reason for the demolition?
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by AntiWailer: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Ajimobi has bitten more than he can swallow and must be forced to suffer the repercussions of his actions.

What repercussion ?

He is already a two term Governor and the first in the State.

Not holding brief for the idiot but wondering why the chest beating on Nairaland Page.
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by Popotemi01(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Am Very Sure Apc Will Not Be Re Elected In Oyo State For Dis U Demolish A House Worth #850Million And Take 150People Working Under Him There Life And Joy And D Governor Said He No Nothing Abt It Y Not ask Yur Commissioner Of Works Who Gave Him D Right To Bulldoze In D Early Morning Of Sunday Knowing That The Road Is A State Road And Not Federal. Y Can'T U Demolish It During Broad Day Light.
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by quiestla: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
I am pretty sure. E no go better for you. Idiot, go back to your country Togo . Enemy of progress. Uwaaka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES / Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.