Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government (29337 Views)

Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG / Oyo State Government Finally Reconstructing Yinka Ayefele’s Music House / I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by BERNIMOORE: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2018
bedspread:
The Summary of this is that
Ajimobi is A Wicked and Evil Man
APC is Party that Thrives on Inflicting pains to its citizens..
Check out
Oshimole as Edo State governor
Nassarawa state governor
Mallam Elrufai kaduna state governor
Ajimobi OYO state governor

All APC Governors one time or the other..
Common Denominator- WICKEDNESS
Guy you fall my hand, all the Governor you mentioned is a childs play besides Governor Yahya Bello of Kogi..Which party is that Gov sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by bedspread: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
Guy you fall my hand, all the Governor you mentioned is a childs play besides Governor Yahya Bello of Kogi..Which party is that Gov sef?
Apc
Re: Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government by Greenback: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
I don't trust this Ayefele guy.. he tries to manipulate pple with his physical condition.. He started singing Christian songs then to fuji.. all cuz of $$$
thats him being creative. Use ur brains and be free from poverty. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) / For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura / Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.