Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Interesting!! Between A Troll Who Accused Bootilicious Actress, MOYO LAWAL That - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interesting!! Between A Troll Who Accused Bootilicious Actress, MOYO LAWAL That (365 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics / Bootilicious Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Strikes Sultry Pose In Skimpy Gown (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting!! Between A Troll Who Accused Bootilicious Actress, MOYO LAWAL That by 11Ebiscoo: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal has slammed a fan who says the only reason the actress is not willing to have a child yet is because she loves riding d!ks. This happened when Moyo admitted online that she loves children and would love to have one soon but for now she is celibate because she is single. The fan then slammed her with the d^^k riding comment.

It however got Moyo upset, boasting she doesn’t sleep around and she wished there was a meter reading it for all, so we can know the good and bad ones.

See their epic battle below;

She then replied;

“So I just saw this …. It really upsets me because (1) I was talking about a topic very sensitive to me …. …….. ……(2) this useless poster has absolutely ,no idea how difficult it is to try to abstain as a very hawt somebody responsibly …… ….. ……… … …….(3) For some reason , people assume single people sleep around ….. Well let me shock you ( not like you are not aware already just that we like to lie to ourselves) …… It is the people in “perfect” marriages and relationships that sleep around the most …… …… …. …………….. ….. So miss me with the b… S…. !! …. ….. …… ……… P.s Honestly …. I wish we had a sleeping around meter on our bodies somewhere , so the society can stop assuming and just know !!! #Stillthebaddestgoodgirlyouknow”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/interesting-between-troll-who-accused.html

Re: Interesting!! Between A Troll Who Accused Bootilicious Actress, MOYO LAWAL That by Michael8026: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
pele

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Lydia Clarke Heston Is Dead / Mr P And Alex Bbnaija Having Fun In Mr P's House / Nicki Minaj’s “queen” Certified Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.