Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Made In Aba Electric Tricycle (rejoinder) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made In Aba Electric Tricycle (rejoinder) (898 Views)

Man Made First Electric Tricycle That Use Only Electricity / Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos / Made In Aba Electric Tricycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made In Aba Electric Tricycle (rejoinder) by Cannonleo(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
With all due respect to the original owner of this topic
TundeBricklayer

And those who asked for more photos of this innovation made in harsh conditions.

I present more pictures and a brief specifics about this Tricycle.

There are currently 3 more units of this electric tricycle currently under construction, plus the initial one prrsented that makes it four.

1 is fully operational and is under road testing as seen before.
It has a 4 tier transmission system, digital dashboard with stereo player integrated (USB support available), capable of 50km/h (rough estimate) and powered by 2 huge batteries which are rechargable with it's suite.
It has nice torque in climbing obstacles and almost perfect cruise experience with solid wrought iron frame work (although the finishing around the edges would have been top notch with the right tools).
No oil or fuel is used and the framework is simple
A solar panel for on road recharging is in the pipeline for this.

No 2 is complete but is missing the gearing systems and batteries plus a bit of finishing.

No 3 is barebone and currently under construction.

No 4 is at framework level.

Here are the pictures.

Please repost until it gets to someone who loves innovation and can support this man.

NB: this project has been on for like 4 years or thereabouts cos I have been noticing it for long.

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle (rejoinder) by Cannonleo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
No 2

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle (rejoinder) by Cannonleo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
No 3

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle (rejoinder) by Cannonleo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
NB: specifications and analysis are my personal opinion ,observations and inquiry made.

Lalasticlala edakun front page material ni

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle (rejoinder) by zinnydan(f): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Abia di too much....small china
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle (rejoinder) by Godswillwiz(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
a bold move i must commend
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle (rejoinder) by TundeBricklayer: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Cannonleo:
With all due respect to the original owner of this topic
TundeBricklayer

And those who asked for more photos of this innovation made in harsh conditions.

I present more pictures and a brief specifics about this Tricycle.

There are currently 3 more units of this electric tricycle currently under construction, plus the initial one prrsented that makes it four.

1 is fully operational and is under road testing as seen before.
It has a 4 tier transmission system, digital dashboard with stereo player integrated (USB support available), capable of 50km/h (rough estimate) and powered by 2 huge batteries which are rechargable with it's suite.
It has nice torque in climbing obstacles and almost perfect cruise experience with solid wrought iron frame work (although the finishing around the edges would have been top notch with the right tools).
No oil or fuel is used and the framework is simple
A solar panel for on road recharging is in the pipeline for this.

No 2 is complete but is missing the gearing systems and batteries plus a bit of finishing.

No 3 is barebone and currently under construction.

No 4 is at framework level.

Here are the pictures.

Please repost until it gets to someone who loves innovation and can support this man.

NB: this project has been on for like 4 years or thereabouts cos I have been noticing it for long.
Great innovation grin

(1) (Reply)

A Sharp Honda CR-V 08068094003 / Luxembourg Becomes First Country To Make All Public Transit Free* / UNN Unveils First Five-Seater Electric Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.