Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Some Words Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu That I Always Love To Replayo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Words Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu That I Always Love To Replayo (466 Views)

Kanu that’s speak with his lawyer in presence of dss,orders killing,dumb reasoni / 12 Prophecy And Quotes Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Been Fulfilled / Top 6 Prophecies Of Nnamdi Kanu That Might Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Words Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu That I Always Love To Replayo by AfonjaSlayer(f): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
"Without fear before our enemies we have sworn an oath to restore Biafra or we die in the process, there will be no retreat and no surrender. If the option the give to us is to seek our restoration by violence the every living thing living in that zoo will be destroyed, all the animals will be destroyed it's a promise and a pledge we are making to them, they must understand that we just don't love our country but we are fanatical about Biafra, we will do everything humanly possible to make sure that Biafra is restored, It is either the flag of Biafra is raised up or I am lowered into the grave, one of the two must happen it is better for this heaven and earth not to exit than for Biafra not to come to pass.
Re: Some Words Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu That I Always Love To Replayo by Gr8tasign: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
We must continue...

And we'll surely get there.
Biafra is done deal just to be confirmed by time remains

May God bless men and women of goodwill but when he punishes the oppressors may he remembers their supporters. Amen!

But one day will be one day monkey go go market e no go return.

IPOB has the capacity to change the game any time they so desire. Any day IPOB by itself declares itself cease to exist no that the hour has finally come. This is to avoid any form of negotiation/pleadings cos they won't have any known office or officials any longer.
IPOB can't hold their peace forever and will not be in haste to act too, but must act when they reach their elasticity of the insensitive of Nigeria government and their sychophants.

God bless Biafra
Re: Some Words Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu That I Always Love To Replayo by mrbaba18(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nd we shall continue til we get 2 our promise land give me biafra or give me death

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Grills Oduah Over N9.4b Contract. / Edo In Diaspora Light-Up Toronto As Obaseki Outlines Economic Growth Strateg... / Eight PDP Governors, 49 NASS Members To Decamp To Our Party Soon - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.