Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? (2427 Views)

Who Is The Best Governor That Has Ever Ruled Your State From From 1999 Till Date / See What Happened The Last Two Times Igbo Men Ruled Nigeria. / Did Nnamdi Kanu Make Any Point In This Quote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Herdsmen: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You also mine skulls too in addition to producing and selling babies for rituals etc abi what is your major product at okija shrine? cheesy

meanwhile, are you marginalized or not you this obdurate herdsman? cheesy

Yes I mine skull and perform ritual..that what we learnt from living together with you and your people.

Drugs ritual..blood suckers..winching..
Trust me..

With Biafra all this evil..will be left behind.for the original owners.. we've tried..
Thanks

You and your government..thing una dey press southeast South south down..

Yet even me dey chop wetin hungry me at anytime..

Why una still dey live like ancients.. majority turn cooperate beggars..rest swimming on internet scamming..using the harvested skulls as ladder..

Who's marginalising who..

1 Like

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Guestlander: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Herdsmen:

You see dia reasonings..

Saraki is fighting for change as supposed..

Tinubu hates the government..but he's comfortable..even after being Fu cked.. and he's still cool .. pretending that nothing such happened..

Now that's the difference between.. you n us..

We don't settle for less.. we're born King's ..and can never settle for less..

Biafra is what we need..Biafra we shall get... Before your very eyes and time..it might take long..but you will live to see the declaration and celebration..

Truth.

There's no record in history of any nation that got its independence by name calling and boasting of a non existence pedigree. If you were kings at what point did you become minions?
The daily rants against Yoruba and Hausa/fulani does not suggest you hold any power over them. The narrative is always the same; " let us go and form our own country" why are you "kings" being held hostage by the these "lesser" people?

2 Likes

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Shukuakukobambi: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Igbos should leave Lagos, they have dominated and marginalized us enough at our home - Afonja moro.ns.

Why is everything in Nollywood about Igbo tradition? Are they the only people in Nigeria - Afonja moro.ns

Is that all? why are your elders crying about marginalization?

3 Likes

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Shukuakukobambi: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Herdsmen:

Yes I mine skull and perform ritual..that what we learnt from living together with you and your people.

Drugs ritual..blood suckers..winching..
Trust me..

With Biafra all this evil..will be left behind.for the original owners.. we've tried..
Thanks

You and your government..thing una dey press southeast South south down..

Yet even me dey chop wetin hungry me at anytime..

Why una still dey live like ancients.. majority turn cooperate beggars..rest swimming on internet scamming..using the harvested skulls as ladder..

Who's marginalising who..

Can't you cry alone? must you co-opt the Niger Delta into your pity party?

Your brother say you're not marginalized. Do you agree with him? what then is all the noise about marginalization from you and others about? why all the daily rants and tears to ICC, US, UN and the rest?

2 Likes

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Herdsmen: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Guestlander:

There's no record in history of any nation that got its independence by name calling and boasting of a non existence pedigree. If you were kings at what point did you become minions?
The daily rants against Yoruba and Hausa/fulani does not suggest you hold any power over them. The narrative is always the same; " let us go and form our own country" why are you "kings" being held hostage by the these "lesser" people?

A king is a billion times more human than slave..

I will later be a conquered king in chains..alive!

Than to be a wealthy slave in opulence..

If you know..we know

3 Likes

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Herdsmen: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Your brother say you're not marginalized. Do you agree with him? what then is all the noise about marginalization from you and others about? why all the daily rants and tears to ICC, US, UN and the rest?

You know..you guys have tried divide and rule for so long without making way..you still can try more..

Heard the new slang is..hausa/Fulani & Yoruba.. grin

Won't stop you from dragging your pity party..

Una marginalisation don caught up with una..now between an average Nigerian within the big tribes..
Who's living fresh ..

Be honest to your self..

1 Like

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Guestlander: 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Herdsmen:

A king is a billion times more human than slave..

I will later be a conquered king in chains..alive!

Than to be a wealthy slave in opulence..

If you know..we know

King ko, king kong ni. All the major tribes in Nigeria came to Nigeria through a carefully negotiated constitution which your leaders wholeheartedly agreed to. Nobody forced Azikiwe to align with the north in rejecting a secession clause in case Nigeria didn't work out.
This Nigeria is a creation of your leaders, you will never be able to successfully blackmail Yorubas as people who are keeping you in Nigeria against your will.

4 Likes

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by BrownRoofRep: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Is that all? why are your elders crying about marginalization?
What elders is this one talking about?
What happened to your dry brain... grin

1 Like

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Shukuakukobambi: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Herdsmen:

You know..you guys have tried divide and rule for so long without making way..you still can try more..

Heard the new slang is..hausa/Fulani & Yoruba.. grin

Won't stop you from dragging your pity party..

Una marginalisation don caught up with una..now between an average Nigerian within the big tribes..
Who's living fresh ..

Be honest to your self..

When you pretend to speak English, you entangle yourself. See the nonsense you wrote up there cheesy

Who has been chanting biafra or death since 2015 election? who has been abusing gworo-chewing-kunu-drinking-fulani-muslims on nairaland and elsewhere? who has been accusing the FG of marginalizing them? are you still marginalized or not?

2 Likes

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by BrownRoofRep: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

We are leaving this cowntry and don't you ever think that brain dead moroni.c slaves can stop us.
Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Ijeshaooduaman: 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Really? Don't you get tired with these idiotic statistics? i mean, chest no dey pain you from too much beating? cheesy

Where is the link to any report about the bold? cheesy

You're the one crying marginalization. Your elders and leaders are the ones crying marginalization. As for me, IGBOS ARE NOT MARGINALIZED AND YOU'VE AGREED WITH ME cheesy

I hope you can help us tell your people?
Imagine? He said 70 percent. You go fear those people.
Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Shukuakukobambi: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

We are leaving this cowntry and don't you ever think that brain dead moroni.c slaves can stop us.

Who will carry you out? when all your leaders are strategizing about which awusa bumbum to lick to get 2023? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Shukuakukobambi: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

Imagine? He said 70 percent. You go fear those people.

The way they throw up 'statistics' is hilarious cheesy

4 Likes

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by BrownRoofRep: 12:01am On Aug 22, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Who will carry you out? when all your leaders are strategizing about which awusa bumbum to lick to get 2023? cheesy
Which leaders is this one talking about? Do we sound like afonja moro.ns?

1 Like

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Guestlander: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

It's Aba made. Don't worry about the type of formulas they use, not even Einstein can decode them.

2 Likes

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

When you pretend to speak English, you entangle yourself. See the nonsense you wrote up there cheesy

Who has been chanting biafra or death since 2015 election? who has been abusing gworo-chewing-kunu-drinking-fulani-muslims on nairaland and elsewhere? who has been accusing the FG of marginalizing them? are you still marginalized or not?

teacher..proff.. why you no go Cambridge lecture..

you see..una too lie to una sef..

so na only SE SS no dey support your dullard..

no worry pant go soon wear you.... keep sleeping on byke

1 Like

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Shukuakukobambi: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Which leaders is this one talking about? Don't you know we sound like afonja Osu moro.ns?

I know.

What is inconsequential and immaterial you to do when Ekweremmadu and others have signed your destiny to another awusa bumbum? Who will we give the biafra to?

2 Likes

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Shukuakukobambi: 12:07am On Aug 22, 2018
bonnylight003:

[s]teacher..proff.. why you no go Cambridge lecture..

you see..una too lie to una sef..

so na only SE SS no dey support your dullard..

no worry pant go soon wear you.... keep sleeping on byke[/s]

Coherence is important

2 Likes

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Ijeshaooduaman: 12:07am On Aug 22, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

70 percent!!! Those people ehn! Make them give them Biafra so we go see the el dorado them wan build. To be sincere with you bro, I am tired of sharing same country with them.

2 Likes

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Shukuakukobambi: 12:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

70 percent!!! Those people ehn! Make them give them Biafra so we go see the el dorado them wan build. To be sincere with you bro, I am tired of sharing same country with them.

I am too

If it were easy for Nigeria to be balkanised, i would help them relocate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by BabaRamota1980: 12:09am On Aug 22, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
According to an obvious product of Awolowo failed half education, Rilwayne001 made it clear that no Igbo man has every ruled Nigeria at any point in time. This is supposed to be funny and a normal rant from a sophisticated moro.n but it's clearly not. It's actually heartbreaking that a so call 'proudly Nigerian' Adult does not know the first indigenous and military president of a country. To highlight the seriousness of this, right from early years in primary school, we used it as music, the first civilian and military president of Nigeria.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the first indigenous president of Nigeria - Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe from Ibadan and the first Military president of Nigeria - Gen. Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi Ironsi, a Yoloba man from Oshogbo.

At the next gathering of past Presidents point to an Iboman on the table.

2 Likes

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Herdsmen: 12:35am On Aug 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Who past presidents help...

What's the poverty level in osun ede ilesha ijesha ikiri owo okitipaupa..Oyo ijebu oshogbo ore ifaki ekiti Oye ekiti akoko . Sango ..ota.mowe..
Maybe o should continue....for West only oh..
Talk more of north..

You know shame..na to blame Gej say e no built road for otueke..

Oya run go table of past presidents ...

Some just have brains for fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Herdsmen: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2018
Guestlander:

King ko, king kong ni. All the major tribes in Nigeria came to Nigeria through a carefully negotiated constitution which your leaders wholeheartedly agreed to. Nobody forced Azikiwe to align with the north in rejecting a secession clause in case Nigeria didn't work out.
This Nigeria is a creation of your leaders, you will never be able to successfully blackmail Yorubas as people who are keeping you in Nigeria against your will.

No wahala..

It's a matter of time..
Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Xander85: 12:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Rilwayne001:

You only seeking cheap attention and I won't give you. Whether or not Igbo man once rule the country isn't a bone of contention. The bone of contention is to see the reasons why they haven't smelled aso rock in a long time and likely why they might not be able to in years to come. Now you're referring to the very first republic whilst we are here in the 4th. It has been a whopping 52years ago that an Igbo man has directed the affairs of this country, those days even when when it is not the same thing as what is practiced now that was practiced then..

If you weren't as a plank you'd have realised the joke's on you!

Ndigbo last 'directed the affairs of this shithole country' 52 years ago according to you. The core muslim north...specifically the Fulani have ruled Nigeria the most abi? Now compare the Nigeria of today whose economy has been ran aground; where individual and state-sponsored murder has become a thing to gloss over; where individuals who don't see light at the end of the tunnel see suicide as a much preferred option; where our towns and cities have become cesspits of filth and insecurity, and become the laughing stock not just of Africa but the entire world; where we perform poorly in all developmental indices known to man; where the youth would rather risk rape, slavery and even death than spend one more day in the country; and i could go on and on!....Compare all this shi't to the period Igbos directed affairs and tell me which period you prefer!

In all honesty you lot are a nuisance and a liability to any country unlucky enough to have you as citizens! You should all be given a one way ticket to hell as the country fools itself if it thinks it can witness any period of peace and prosperity with you and your 'born to rule' mentality!
Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by BrownRoofRep: 5:44am On Aug 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Igbo has never ruled Nigeria - Afonja moro.n.

After being schooled on primary school affairs

"They are dead" - another head slamming moro.n. grin
Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by BrownRoofRep: 5:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I know.

What is inconsequential and immaterial you to do when Ekweremmadu and others have signed your destiny to another awusa bumbum? Who will we give the biafra to?
We are highly marginalized in South West - Yoruba elders https://www.nairaland.com/3949462/highly-marginalized-south-west-yoruba

Now park well make I talk.
Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by BrownRoofRep: 5:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I am too

If it were easy for Nigeria to be balkanised, i would help them relocate cheesy
Help who relocate? After selling off your lands in Lagos and used the money to organize parties?
Nigeria or no Nigeria, whatever is sold is sold.
Dude get it to your skull, Igbos are Colonizing Lagos.

Crying will not help you.

1 Like

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by wyqay: 6:28am On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Sirjamo: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Cheap attention from who? A half-educated dumb fellow.
In a normal atmosphere I should be using cane for this lecture.

I did not intend to start an empty argument on a politics of a failed entity and you are so empty to recogarnize the fact that Igbo don't have to be in Aso Rock to
* control the economy of Nigeria
* trash others in terms of educational exploit.
* To control the Nigerian Movie industry
* To control the real estate of Nigeria, traveling hundreds of miles to your backyard and turn the landowners to tenants while the lazy owambe beggars are crying and moaning 'Igbos should leave our home'.

By the time we enter the final phase, every single thing in Nigeria ( not just sports, economy and movies) should go through Igbos while brain dead nomads and their salves are drinking cow milk at Aso rock.
Empty chest beating
Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Mystiquefia: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
This country has something against the Igbo's. Especially the north

Igbo's are transferred to the war front to BH guys while northerners are used as buhari bodyguards.

Its like buhari is trying to frustrate the north out because he knows if the east goes out, the north will have unlimited power.

Wow,, So Igbo's Are Transferred To The North To Fight Bokoharam Whilst Northerners To The South. Did You Read UN Reports Alledging That Your Igbo Brothers Who Were Supposed To Protect The Lives Of Nigerians Went To The North And Started Perpetuating Hedious Crimes Like Raping Women, Discriminating And Starving Those Who Failed To Comply With Their Randy Demands In IDP Camps?? And I'm Also Certain The Idiot Who Mistakenly Pulled A Missile On Campees In The North Must Your Brother Chukwudi From Anambra.
Don't Lie, You Said It Yourself...
Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by BrownRoofRep: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Sirjamo:
Empty chest beating
Another bitter afonja moro.n. Pass...
Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by BrownRoofRep: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Sirjamo:
Empty chest beating
Another bitter afonja moro.n. Pass...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking! PDP Chieftain Arrested In Osogbo For Vote Buying At Re-run Venue / Atiku Mocks APC Next Level Campaign Slogan At Christmas; Nigerians Reacts / Check This Out :bauchi State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.