Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me (1717 Views)

Local Flight - Wrong Name And DOB In Ticket (Help Needed) / Air Peace Begins Dubai Flight Today / Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me by 9jamentors: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
I want to book my flight ticket to Dubai this week.But my frieñd is telling that if I dot book for hotel on arrival;I might be rejected at Nigeria departure..

Pls is thjs true and is there any remedy.

Thanks
Re: Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me by MicheyJ1: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
That's the rule. But even after booking reservation at the hotel they might still not grant you visa.
Re: Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me by 9jamentors: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
MicheyJ1:
That's the rule. But even after booking reservation at the hotel they might still not grant you visa.

i have all my document already cleared..My visa is ready and am good to go now
Re: Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me by BedLam: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
9jamentors:

Where do you want to stay in Dubai ? You need hotel reservation and if you are not trusted enough, they might call your hotel to confirm.

So dont go and so mago mago
Re: Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me by Everrose2007: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
How long does it take for a company to issue moi letter to an applicants
BedLam:
Where do you want to stay in Dubai ? You need hotel reservation and if you are not trusted enough, they might call your hotel to confirm.

Re: Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me by Everrose2007: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
9jamentors:
I want to book my flight ticket to Dubai this week.But my frieñd is telling that if I dot book for hotel on arrival;I might be rejected at Nigeria departure..

Thanks
how long does it takes for a company to issue moi letter to an applicants
Re: Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me by BedLam: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Everrose2007:
How long does it take for a company to issue moi letter to an applicants
I don't know. Every company have their own culture and priorities.
Re: Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me by manneger2: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
9jamentors:

Bros you should have ask this question in uae discussion threat,
But to answer u I book reservation during mine at bookings.com, even though I didn't pay for it I leta cancelled it after I printed the booking, but everything boils down to u been smart and stood ur ground when those immigration idiot came asking, all they want from u is money and once u show any sign of weakness they take advantage of it and make u pay too much money.
So try and hold like 500 usd or so. And do the booking stuff at the website, when are u coming
Re: Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me by industrialchemi: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
9jamentors:

Thanks

Check City max hotel, Bur Dubai.

I was in Dubai last week and came back on Monday. It’s a very nice hotel I must say and cheap too. 120 to 150 AED per night. That’s like 12k to 14k per night.

Contact @afrotourim on instagram to help you book the hotel, you can as well visit their office in okoye if you are in Lagos.
Re: Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
industrialchemi:

I was in Dubai last week and came back on Monday. It’s a very nice hotel I must say and cheap too. 120 to 150 AED per night. That’s like 12k to 14k per night.

Contact @afrotourim on instagram to help you book the hotel, you can as well visit their office in okoye if you are in Lagos.
industrialchemi pls can u... Help put me through on this cryptocurrency business.. Pls I'm willing to humbly learn under you... A reply will be very much appreciated smiley
Re: Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me by anayo01: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2018
industrialchemi:

Hello..
Re: Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me by rawe45: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
BedLam:

really? I have never experienced it before o

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Traveling To Rwanda Soon From Naija / Abuja Tourism! / United State Versus United Kindom, Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.