Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

1tb Hard Disk For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 1tb Hard Disk For Sale (715 Views)

SOLD SOLD SOLD! PS5 With One Controller And FIFA Disk For Sale 368k / SOLD SOLD SOLD!Extremely Clean PS4 With Pad And MAFIA 3 Disk For Sale 120k Only! / Seagate 500GB Hard Disk For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1tb Hard Disk For Sale by simple250: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
1TB hard disk for desktop system for sale formally used for sports bet to store virtual game data. 12000

Location Lagos

Call 08173308534

Re: 1tb Hard Disk For Sale by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
You wan sell this kind dirty thing to somebody? GOD PUNISH YOU!

Anybody that wants to buy it should tell the idiot to scan the hard drive with hard disk sentinel software to know the health of the hard drive
Re: 1tb Hard Disk For Sale by lekjons(m): 1:57am On Aug 22, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

Anybody that wants to buy it should tell the idiot to scan the hard drive with hard disk sentinel software to know the health of the hard drive
does it really work(hard disk sentinel)?
Re: 1tb Hard Disk For Sale by bizza45: 2:54am On Aug 22, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

shuu wetin e do wey dey make u yab am
Re: 1tb Hard Disk For Sale by simple250: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

Busy body, you they form say u now na your type they buy Eba mix with Ogogoro for computer village.What is the meaning of GOD PUNISH YOU? ODE lIKE YOU
Re: 1tb Hard Disk For Sale by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2018
simple250:

Busy body, you they form say u now na your type they buy Eba mix with Ogogoro for computer village.What is the meaning of GOD PUNISH YOU? ODE lIKE YOU
I like Ogogoro. So na win, win for me.

Honestly, I prefer use 12000 buy Ogogoro instead of your dying hard drive.
Re: 1tb Hard Disk For Sale by simple250: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

12k diff from #12 grin

Na your type they stand for club every 9te they beg for drink 'Bros I fit turn small drink' guy pack well No level for u wink
Re: 1tb Hard Disk For Sale by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
simple250:

12k diff from #12 grin

Na your type they stand for club every 9te they beg for drink 'Bros I fit turn small drink' guy pack well No level for u wink
12k na change na... Idiot. I fit buy your girl strictly for lashing and she no go let you know. Even if you know, she go dump you cos she go see you as enemy wey wan put sand for her garri. Money talks cool
Re: 1tb Hard Disk For Sale by Tholluwalase(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

Lwkmd grin grin
Re: 1tb Hard Disk For Sale by simple250: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
12k na change na... Idiot. I fit buy your girl strictly for lashing and she no go let you know. Even if you know, she go dump you cos she go see you as enemy wey wan put sand for her garri. Money talks cool

Small boys every were .. cheesy you sound like a JSS3 Student...come back here when u get to higher institution.

(1) (Reply)

Neat Honor DLI-L42 3gb/32 For Sale / sold / Sold!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.