Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. (1176 Views)

Think Twice modified / ~~~~+ Post The Most Hillarious Pic You've Seen Here! +~~~~ / Help Post The Funniest Jokes From 'night Of A Thousand Laugh' Comedians Here Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by Spyker: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2010
Of recent, i have read about certain names cropping up due to one event or the other. Please post yours and update mine.

1) Sani Kaita - Sani Karater, Kaitarization,
2) Yakubu Aiyegbeni - Mumuzela
3) Lars lagerback - Lagerbeer, Lagging Back, Lag Behind, Larger Back or Front
4) Dimeji Bankole - Bank Ole
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by jokingmary(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2010
nice one @poster wink
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by Kelvinj(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2010
how the heck did this thing make the front page? Poster no vex me make i no kaita u ooo
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by Acidosis(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2010
@Poster- Id*ot
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by hollo: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2010
pls we need more serious topics other than dis kind of thrash
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by Ibomade1: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2010
Spyker:

Of recent, i have read about certain names cropping up due to one event or the other. Please post yours and update mine.

1) Sani Kaita - Sani Karater, Kaitarization,
2) Yakubu Aiyegbeni - Mumuzela
3) Lars lagerback - Lagerbeer, Lagging Back, Lag Behind, Larger Back or Front
4) Dimeji Bankole - Bank Ole

Demeji Bankole - Bank Ole Classic cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by Akanniade(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2010
hollo:

pls we need more serious topics other than dis kind of thrash
Take it easy bro. With all the madness in this country, people need humour. The more serious [color=#990000][/color]topics only help raise blood pressure. grin grin
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by jokingmary(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2010
Acidosis:

@Poster- Id*ot

Did you remember to go to the psychiatric hospital for check up?  angry

Ok post your own na
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by MUZBO(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2010
Farida Waziri- Farida Wazero
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by BankyC1: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2010
lol.abeg think of mre 4 pple like ibb,atiku,ogbulafor,iwu,ibori e.t.c grin
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by SLIGHT(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2010
Loled!
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by lysaa(f): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2010
Akanniade:

Take it easy bro. With all the madness in this country, people need humour. The more serious [color=#990000][/color]topics only help raise blood pressure. grin grin
But this is rather annoying. .except for Bank Ole.
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by tempest01(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2010
More-Rigs Iwu
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by nigerhead(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2010
tempest01:

More-Rigs Iwu
grin grin grin grin , lwkmd
and the "Bank Ole" too , guess their parents were really foresighted in naming them , grin grin grin
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by Acidosis(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2010
jokingmary:

Did you remember to go to the psychiatric hospital for check?  angry

Ok post your own na
yeah, I told the Doc. in charge about ur refusal to follow me.
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by Acidosis(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2010
Ogbulafor- Ogbu_like_fu:ck
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by Acidosis(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2010
Atiku- yoruba version- A_ti_ku. meaning we don die!
Re: Post The Modified Name Of These Persons. by Spyker: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2010
Just saw this on a cartoon

Maurice Iwu - Iwururu (lol)
Kelvinj:

how the heck did this thing make the front page? Poster no vex me make i no kaita u ooo
It is a joke and you were not forced to comment, were you?

Thanks guys, keep them coming.

(1) (Reply)

The Grave Stone And An Igbo Man... / A Nairalanders Experience With GTBANK's Cashier / Five Drugs A Typical Nigerian Abuse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.