Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Make $25 Per Day Without Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make $25 Per Day Without Investment (4254 Views)

Register And Make $25 Option To Withdraw By 24 Hours / How To Make $25 Daily Trading Volatility Index / Make $25 - $100 Everyday Using Paypal Direct To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make $25 Per Day Without Investment by mikkywebs(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Learn how to make at least $25 per day with these rich article. Sure you will miss any of the idea given. get your pen and paper ready for jotting.

These websites below are not just the only reviewing websites but based on what is actually working out for me, I did the list according to their user-friendliness. Again, because, you may not afford to pay for Premium VPN of N5,000 per month, you can still have access to these websites using EPIC Browser set for ‘United States’. Again, I prefer you use your laptop for these pretty websites. Call it your business and make it a reality of earning $25 and more per day. Here are just five websites you will signup to enjoy their services with EPIC Browser.

WARNING!

It is very important to note you must have a Verifiable PayPal Account. I will do you that favour to helping you have one if you don’t have any. Email me at businesshubit@gmail.com with Subject: “ I need a PayPal Account”.
Secondly, you must have secured a Premium VPV (Recommended) or Epic Broswer (Free to download for PC Users) Download Epic Browser for your Computer here.
Note that while registering on these websites, you will have to provide a foreign address. Use this link to get a foreign address if you don’t have any.

Slicethepie
Slicethepie is a paid review website.

It mainly focuses on music but you can still review videos, brands and stuffs like that.

Aspiring musicians upload their songs to the website or order to get feedback.

Most of the reviews you’ll write for the platform will be about music, but you can also review other stuff on there too, like, clothes and commercials.

Submit your review and your feedback, and you get paid.

Payment is sent via PayPal.

You need to have at least $10 in your account to withdraw your earnings.

You can earn between 1 and 25 cents per review.

Software Judge
As the name suggests, Software Judge is a site where you are paid to review apps and software.

This site offers the biggest payment for paid reviews if you can manage to write truly good, detailed reviews.

Crowdtap
Another one to check out for review opportunities is Crowdtap.

With this platform, you earn rewards for giving brands feedback on their products or services.

The company has worked with some well-known brands, like:

McDonald’s
Folger’s
Neutrogena
You get to complete a wide variety of different “actions” for brands.

Here are a few examples:

Polls: Answer short and easy multiple choice questions from brands. This is the most common type of task on the website.
Photo missions: Take a photo of a brand’s product and post it.
Text missions: Provide more detailed feedback to a brand about a specific idea or topic.
In return for giving your opinion to brands and completing missions, you get:

Gift cards
Free samples

Influence Central

If you love giving your opinion and insight on products and services, then you might want to check out Influence Central.

This company pays you for your opinions and sets you up with brands that suit you.

It’s another one that’s designed for bloggers and other “influencers,” as the site calls them.

Influence Central pays via PayPal.

Review Stream
Review Stream is a huge paid to review site that has been around for quite some time.

You can write reviews on almost any product and service imaginable – baby products, car rentals, airlines, furniture, healthcare… the list goes on and on.

The exact amount you get paid differs based on the content. Not only they pay for individual reviews, they also accept bulk submissions.

You get paid upon submission and approval of your piece. And on top of that payment, you can also earn an extra $0.10 whenever another member casts a vote for your review.

The minimum requirement for cashing out differs from member to member since it’s based on individual reviewer’s rates.

You are paid via PayPal.

Swagbucks
This is my No. 1 recommended app you can use and earn higher points than ever. Sorry I had to put it last in the list but I am grateful for the cash I have been able to generate with this. First, you need to sign up which is quite straight-forward in available countries (Swagbucks is available in US, UK, Australia, Ireland, Canada, Germany, France, and India) but here for Nigerians, I recommend using Express VPN to hide your IP and choose any of these countries to qualify to signup. You’ve got lots of quality surveys to earn you points upto $25-$30 USD putting in 2 to 3 hours per day.

Once you sign up, you will be given a large variety of opportunities to earn SB. The most important of them for this site is Swagbucks Answers, their platform for taking surveys.

Swagbucks offers anywhere from 1 SB to 1000 SB for each completed survey.

Once you sign up, you will be given a large variety of opportunities to earn SB. The most important of them for this site is Swagbucks Answers, their platform for taking surveys. Smart guys here watch videos to earn huge points and that’s why I recommend you have enough internet data on your mobile device or laptop. My promise with Swagbucks is that if you put in 2 hours of work, you are sure of $25USD. Just with Swagbucks alone!

Payment is by PayPal and wastes no time to hit your account.

Like I stated earlier these are just few but the essence of listing them here indicate how reliable and workable I have enjoyed their service and money as well. If you spare 4-5 hours in a day doing jobs from 2-3 of these websites, you are sure of hitting $50 per day. Assuming you are new and could handle only 1-2 website per day, your earning will be half $50 that is $25 for sure.

Drop your comment if any on the store page on this book published freely at okadabooks.com, and I will be glad to reply you.

Please do me this favour of commenting on how informative these ideas are to help you start a new business online. I shall be dropping another book where you can make at least a $200-$300 per day using advanced method. Add me as your friend on Facebook “Mikky Webs” to get new tips on how to stay financially free. There is every need for us to make it no matter what the economy is in our time.

Goodluck!

http://careerdevelopmentnigeria.com/2018/08/21/websites-that-pay-25-per-day-legit-2018/
Re: Make $25 Per Day Without Investment by jpride(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Have u ever made $25/day on swagbucks? Lets always learn to tell people the truth. You can't even make $5 on swagbucks not to talk of 25 cos in virtually all surveys, they end up concluding u are unqualified, then they compensate u with little reward. If u can show ur earnings here, I'll be glad

3 Likes

Re: Make $25 Per Day Without Investment by adelafe2019: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Pls.Mikkywebs, have you earned from Swagbucks before?
Re: Make $25 Per Day Without Investment by Finchmgh: 3:18am On Jan 07, 2020
jpride:
Have u ever made $25/day on swagbucks? Lets always learn to tell people the truth. You can't even make $5 on swagbucks not to talk of 25 cos in virtually all surveys, they end up concluding u are unqualified, then they compensate u with little reward. If u can show ur earnings here, I'll be glad
Says a greedy idiot who doesn’t want others to succeed.

Swagbucks is not your father’s investment, nor a Nigerian recruitment exercise riddled with corruption and connection, where only those that have links to politicians are considered.

Stop making life hard for others through discouraging comments.

Swagbucks works perfectly in Nigeria without any issue...

For those that wants to join, feel free to do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make $25 Per Day Without Investment by egbeocha(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2020
Show us proofs that u ve earn from them. Not after suffering they will ban ur account.
Re: Make $25 Per Day Without Investment by jpride(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Finchmgh:

Says a greedy idiot who doesn’t want others to succeed.

Swagbucks is not your father’s investment, nor a Nigerian recruitment exercise riddled with corruption and connection, where only those that have links to politicians are considered.

Stop making life hard for others through discouraging comments.

Swagbucks works perfectly in Nigeria without any issue...

For those that wants to join, feel free to do that.

You are a mad man........
I've been in Swagbucks before u.... If u have ever made $5/day in Swagbucks, show them proof...
You are only here looking for referral, I strongly know u don't even have up to $3 in your Swagbucks account. Prove me wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make $25 Per Day Without Investment by melvindx70: 8:44pm On May 08, 2021
Bro,I've been in swagbuck,I have not made any money,it's fake.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome to ULTRON Staking Hub NFT Passive Daily Income / Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter / Earn Directly To Your Bank Monthly For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.