Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:41 PM

Youngster In ‘beast Of No Nation’ Movie Now Begs For Alms In Ghana (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Youngster In ‘beast Of No Nation’ Movie Now Begs For Alms In Ghana (video) (523 Views)

'dunkirk 2017 Full Movie' Now Available For Free Watch / BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) / Remember “agu” From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now (2) (3) (4)

Youngster In ‘beast Of No Nation’ Movie Now Begs For Alms In Ghana (video) by dayniyyie: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2018
Emmanuel Nii Adom Quaye, the youngster who played Strika, the mute kid in the fabled ‘Beast of No Nation’ has now taken to begging on the streets of Accra for survival.

One of the foremost actors in the movie is Abraham Attah and the movie was his channel through international stardom.

In an interview with Serwaa Amihere of GhOneTv, Strika revealed that all the kids who shot the movie have been well taken care of except him, in terms of payment.

He further stated that “ I was told i was paid 30,000 but i don’t know if it was in cedis or dollars. I was a child then, so the producer by name Zoey, opened the account for me. .

I have stopped schooling because it’s difficult for me hence I want to learn a trade, so I left Cape-coast to Accra. My parents are dead so I stay with my grand mum who takes care of me”.

Watch the pathetic video below:

http://awoofgist.com/youngster-in-beast-of-no-nation-movie-now-begs-for-alms-in-ghana/

Re: Youngster In ‘beast Of No Nation’ Movie Now Begs For Alms In Ghana (video) by adontcare(f): 12:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Na wow o. People and greed sef
Re: Youngster In ‘beast Of No Nation’ Movie Now Begs For Alms In Ghana (video) by charlesazeh(m): 12:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Wickedness
Re: Youngster In ‘beast Of No Nation’ Movie Now Begs For Alms In Ghana (video) by charlesazeh(m): 12:42am On Aug 22, 2018
That is life.. Wicked people everywhere.. The person that opened the account for him then has fed his family with the little boy's sweat...
Re: Youngster In ‘beast Of No Nation’ Movie Now Begs For Alms In Ghana (video) by lekjons(m): 1:21am On Aug 22, 2018
Hmm! AFRICA!!
Re: Youngster In ‘beast Of No Nation’ Movie Now Begs For Alms In Ghana (video) by 9japrof(m): 6:07am On Aug 22, 2018
Africa would keep exploiting, boy watch your bag, the nigga who did the eating might decide to give you an accidental death to cover his tracks.

Issues like this make hollywood keep special fund for child actors till they reach 18

When They Do Something Extraordinary In A Movie, That You Say Wow / The Blacklist / Who Remembers This Indian Movie "Jaani Dushman"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7