Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

My First Animated Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My First Animated Film (563 Views)

Disney Will Release Its First Nigerian Animated film / What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film / Oscar 2018 Best Animated Film Nominations Are Impelreport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Animated Film by naijacartoon: 1:53am On Aug 22, 2018
Hi fellow nairalanders, i will like you to review this work for a constructive critism to better my performance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aXIS1lRqvg

1 Like

Re: My First Animated Film by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:35am On Aug 22, 2018
Lol@ i did not take away anything cheesy.

You did very good.
But we think it would have been much more interesting if their is actually a voice instead of only the substitution.
Overall, you did a very good job, we are so impressed.
Love the clarity and the outstanding colors and the Good Nigerian content with the tricycle etc.
Keep it up, this is just the beginning!

1 Like

Re: My First Animated Film by naijacartoon: 12:25am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70494019:
Lol@ i did not take away anything cheesy.

You did very good.
But we think it would have been much more interesting if their is actually a voice instead of only the substitution.
Overall, you did a very good job, we are so impressed.
Love the clarity and the outstanding colors and the Good Nigerian content with the tricycle etc.
Keep it up, this is just the beginning!

I really appreciate your time and comment, have noted the areas that needs improvement. Thanks.
Re: My First Animated Film by naijacartoon: 2:19am On Sep 04, 2018
i bet you might have come acros this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFaTMipNo_Y

(1) (Reply)

Two Housemates Have Been Evicted From Bbnaija 2019 House! [week 2] / Before And After Makeup Transformation Of Popular Actors In Movies! / Bbnaija: Viral Lastinight Video Of Ozo Touching Nengi Stirs Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.