Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 PM

See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank (37012 Views)

I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by larrybabanla(m): 6:17am On Aug 22, 2018
i hardly bliv nl news dis days,
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by 2shure: 6:21am On Aug 22, 2018
wen banks are thr
africans r still in d caveman era
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by toprealman: 6:22am On Aug 22, 2018
Simplep:
I'm currently using a piggy bank,now i'm scared
Infact I saw an old woman selling clay piggy bank. Looked very unique and portable. I bought one and started using it in June abi na July sef.
Someone post this shii not too long ago, I had to reaist the. urge to break my bank! Took some minutes of surveillance and. self assurance to keep going.
No going back Sha.....will now monitor you to see if your cash will "disappear" too....lol
Buzz me when you crack your THING. wink
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by toprealman: 6:27am On Aug 22, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

Diabolical carpenter ko, Diabetic Carpenter ni!

The truth is, One of you is a thief!!!
Police. work no easy at all. And the two are smiling as if the other. person is. a fool whilst the thief is smart.
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Crystalworld(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2018
One of you is a thief! But I’m suspecting the lady sha bc men are always honest when it comes to saving money together with woman.

Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by tunary(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2018
delugajackson:
Two reasons why I don't save my money in a Piggy bank.

1. I don't have a Piggy bank.
2. I don't need a Piggy bank.

Between these two, one person has been using broom-stick to siphion the money.
lol broom stick
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by nony629(m): 6:33am On Aug 22, 2018
diabolical what? NONSENSE. .. One of you na thief
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Dreamville:
Believe me, you guys are certainly dimwit not to believe in diabolic praxis.
Okay
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Toosure70: 6:46am On Aug 22, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided
i suspect the husband.
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by cutieme(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2018
Simplep:
U don't have to be ok
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 22, 2018
The thief is between both and they call themselve Partner grin
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Bianda24: 6:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Witnes:
Big liars! their faces expression of happiness don't prove who lost big. U got what u saved in there, just want to trend.

That pic was not taken immediately they discovered that their money is gone. The pics was taken in one of God is Good motors at Jibowu.
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Centcanada: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2018
I just day look two of una day laugh
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by imran147(m): 6:59am On Aug 22, 2018
jinn stole your money for those who needs it
Or better still na ur wife Dey comot ham with spoon when she need
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by odizeey(m): 6:59am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70494778:
In this 21st century they still believe in such rubbish as Diabolical carpenter making their money disappear?!
Smh
so all the winshes went extinct in the 21st century abi. you better wake up or dem wake u up
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 22, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided
my sentiments exactly, the man looks suspect, see his beard.
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Fernandowski(m): 7:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Mine yesterday

Over 17k in last two months
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 22, 2018
I will
grin
toprealman:
Infact I saw an old woman selling clay piggy bank. Looked very unique and portable. I bought one and started using it in June abi na July sef.
Someone post this shii not too long ago, I had to reaist the. urge to break my bank! Took some minutes of surveillance and. self assurance to keep going.
No going back Sha.....will now monitor you to see if your cash will "disappear" too....lol
Buzz me when you crack your THING. wink
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by omooba969(m): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Simplep:

I would like to partner with you on the project, no wahala. smiley
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by DECENCY3: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2018
I was thinking of the piggy box too but got somehow discouraged.

I carried an empty rubber container use paper Cello tape to wrap round the mouth and body of the container. I use knife to open the cover of the container. Saving has since started.

See innovation. I too get sense

1 Like

Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Kakesman: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Metuh:

Reaping what you sowed like how? It's not compulsory you contribute especially when you know nothing about what's been discussed.

Are you trying to say they only kept #1000 and some little change since the beginning of January?

Whenever I see some comments at times, I begin to imagine what the poster looks like in real life. Somethings are bigger than your thinking capacity bros. Peace out.
Shut the fvcck up
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by donqx: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2018
hmm
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by hadjipapiey(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2018
quentin06:

my sentiments exactly, the man looks suspect, see his beard.
HeWrites:
This Nigerian couple received the shock of their lives after they broke their joint piggy bank in which they were actively saving in for over 7 months but couldn't believe the amount they found inside it.

The husband, Iheaka Michael Somadina Flb took to Facebook to reveal they found N240 (Two pieces of hundred naira note & Two pieces of twenty naira note) in the piggy bank they were keeping money in since January this year.

According to him, he's confused despite being told by a close relative that some carpenters who make these boxes go diabolical with it.

Read his post below;
"After breaking our piggy bank yesterday, we found this. Me and my wife have been saving in these since January and my wife has been very very consistent.

Before breaking it, we checked to ensure it wasn't tampered with and we live alone. A close relative we showed it to told us she heard some carpenters who make these boxes go diabolical with it.

I'm a little confused sha and I don't know what to even believe. Has anyone ever experienced something of this nature?"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9497/see-how-much-this-couple-found-after-they-opened-their-piggy-bank-photos.html

Truth is it happened to me and I still wonder how manage. If you don't know, u ain't know!

1 Like

Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2018
All these foolish people are the type that will cry to high heavens when their house burns down. What stops you from depositing the money in the bank? Are you a child?
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Seunkings02(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2018
Funny though, you are both smart but one of you is the smartest
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Sinach0191(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2018
Simple one of them stole the money
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Nuezha(m): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

I agree with you 100%
I have an experience like that where husband cleared wife's bank account by stealthily using her ATM Card and vehenently denied having knowledge of it and supported his wife to challenge the bank for theft. The wife pressed for investigation only to be shown photographs of her husband making withdrawals at different times with her card. She was dumbfounded.
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by kullozone(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2018
See his big black head. How will money not run away from you with such head?
I don't trust that yellow monkey toosmiley
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by zaynie(f): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2018
That's the worst kind of piggy Bank to use.
This one that ordinary table knife can be used to lift the edges, money even falls off it.

To get a tamper proof piggy bank, get a welder to make one for you, the hole should made round and very small such that you have to roll the money tightly to drop it in, once the money enters, it tries to get back to form making it impossible to come out through that same hole.
It will also help you restrain yourself from breaking the piggy bank every now and then.
The welder can always cut and rejoin for you.
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by HeWrites(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Truth is it happened to me and I still wonder how manage. If you don't know, u ain't know!

You're the husband?
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by 8stargeneral: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2018
Una joint account money lose,make una go lay complain to d pigg bank manager grin grin grin grin
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by poseidon12: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70494778:
In this 21st century they still believe in such rubbish as Diabolical carpenter making their money disappear?!
Smh

I'm not surprised. Most Nigerians are superstitious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market / Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata / Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.