Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

How To Stop Hand Practice: 13 Effortless Ways To Overcome Masturbation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop Hand Practice: 13 Effortless Ways To Overcome Masturbation (1442 Views)

How I Was Able To Overcome Masturbation. Story Of A True Addict / How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms? / Pimples Stopping Your Shine? 4 Effortless Ways To Get Rid Of Them As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Hand Practice: 13 Effortless Ways To Overcome Masturbation by Dailygospelvibe: 3:30am On Aug 22, 2018
The bad effects of hand practice are that it makes you too lazy to do any work, and it causes health-related problems such as low sperm count, erectile dysfunction.

In this article “How to Stop Hand Practice: 13 effortless ways to overcome masturbation” together we will both look deeply into different proven ways to stop hand practice:

How to overcome hand practice Biblically

Advantages and Disadvantages of hand practice

Bad effects of hand practice.

By yourself you cannot stop hand practice, you need assistance to on how to stop hand practice in your life and that divine helper is Jesus Christ.

It is only God that can help you, I know you may have tried so many online tips and strategies on how to stop hand practice unfortunately all failed.

Jesus Christ cannot fail you “I am the Vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing” John 15:5

This Bible verse confirms it, without Jesus Christ, you can’t possibly overcome hand practice.

Secondly, you need to know that you can overcome and stop hand practice habit because Jesus Christ assures you that. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Philippians 4:13.

13 Proven ways to Stop Hand Practice

Healing Begins with You: You must have faith that you can be set free from the habit of hand practice.

Firstly, you must be determined and willing to say “No” That is where you begin. You must make a decision that no matter what happens you must overcome masturbation, and when you must have made that decision, the problem will be greatly reduced.

This decision that you have made must be more than a hope, more than knowing that it is good for you.

If you sincerely make up your mind that you really want to overcome hand practice, then you will have the strength to resist any tendencies which will make you fall into temptations.

https://christianitydepression.com/how-to-stop-hand-practice-and-overcome-masturbation/

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Records 700 Coronavirus Deaths In A Single Day For First Time / Water leaf: Its Benefits And Effects On Pregnancy / Red Lips!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.