Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Stylist Toyin Lawani Empowers Two Deaf & Dumb Sisters To Become Self-made (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stylist Toyin Lawani Empowers Two Deaf & Dumb Sisters To Become Self-made (pics) (551 Views)

At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever / Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawal Poses Without Underwear (Photos) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stylist Toyin Lawani Empowers Two Deaf & Dumb Sisters To Become Self-made (pics) by ViaGist: 4:47am On Aug 22, 2018
GistMore.com

Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani empowers two deaf and dumb sisters to become Self-Made in the spirit of sallah and she couldn't celebrate it.

She wrote; Slide right to watch full video,I picked up sign language when I did health care in UK years back�In the spirit of sallah,Due to my work load I’m not able to celebrate,But im going to be doing this,This is mercyline,she can’t speak nor hear ,I ’m sure you all know her story if you check online,you can see how pretty she is now,it’s been a journey for us,

She’s one of the physically challenged candidates I Empowered and trained more on hair ,she’s now a pro at what she does and she earns salary now to take care of her kids,she makes all my braid wigs and ghana weaving via @TiannahsBeautysalon ,i really don’t like posting them online due to the fact that I want to protect them,A while back her sister Gladys got raped few blocks away from my Empire and I know what I went through to get her out of the situation and saw a lot of negative comments online,they deserve to be happy so please be careful with your comments

I don’t take advantage of them and don’t want people doing so,if you have any candidate like them ,who’s physically challenged and who needs training,I will train them for free to be Tailors or Hair stylist at Tiannahs place empire and employ them after,pls go follow @lagos_fashion for more info on my Master class coming up at Eko Hotel on the 16,17,18th of October you don’t want to miss this thanks to @tiannahsglowproducts skin stays Glowing without makeup #ThekingofAllQueens

Source >>>- http://gistmore.com/celebrity-stylist-toyin-lawani-empowers-two-deaf-dumb-sisters-become-self-made-pics

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Stylist Toyin Lawani Empowers Two Deaf & Dumb Sisters To Become Self-made (pics) by ViaGist: 4:48am On Aug 22, 2018

Re: Stylist Toyin Lawani Empowers Two Deaf & Dumb Sisters To Become Self-made (pics) by ViaGist: 4:48am On Aug 22, 2018
tongue sad
Re: Stylist Toyin Lawani Empowers Two Deaf & Dumb Sisters To Become Self-made (pics) by Teeceepat(f): 5:04am On Aug 22, 2018
This is a good one. Congratulations
Re: Stylist Toyin Lawani Empowers Two Deaf & Dumb Sisters To Become Self-made (pics) by itspzpics(m): 5:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Nice one
Re: Stylist Toyin Lawani Empowers Two Deaf & Dumb Sisters To Become Self-made (pics) by OneCorner: 6:14am On Aug 22, 2018
And all dz kain people dey sweet to yansh grin
Dia soundtrack dey mad grin
Re: Stylist Toyin Lawani Empowers Two Deaf & Dumb Sisters To Become Self-made (pics) by fynlola: 6:43am On Aug 22, 2018
awwww God bless her
Re: Stylist Toyin Lawani Empowers Two Deaf & Dumb Sisters To Become Self-made (pics) by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2018
I kind of like her despite all the wahala that trails get sometimes

(1) (Reply)

If You Have ₦5000 Around You, Come And Put In My Hand - Apostle Lawrence / Fans React As Kiss Daniel Shares Throw Back Picture Of His NYSC / Let's Predict Davidos Next Nysc Move; Mine Is....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.