Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) (79508 Views)

See The Foods That Help Improve Your Sex Life (photos / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger / Foods That Improve Men's Sexual Function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Lazyreporta(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Meat

Studies show beef, chicken and pork contain minerals such as zinc and amino acids. These help to that improve blood flow, a crucial part of sex. Be sure to include meat in your diet, but in moderation.

Strawberries

Research shows strawberry and raspberry seeds are loaded with zinc. In women, high levels of zinc improve their preparedness for sex, while in men it boosts testosterone levels, thus making it one of our Top foods that increase your sex life.

Nuts and Seeds

Showering your beloved with chocolates is a romantic gesture, but it won’t necessarily take them to new heights in the bedroom. Instead of candy, snack on a handful of nuts and seeds. Cashews and almonds are chock-full of zinc, while a host of healthy snacks contain L-arginine to get your blood flowing. Try the following:

walnuts
pumpkin seeds
sunflower seeds
pecans
hazelnuts
peanuts

Walnuts are doubly helpful in the love department, as they are also rich in omega-3s.

Apple

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and it could also improve your love life. Apples, along with berries, cherries, onions, and dark-coloured grapes, are rich in quercetin. This antioxidant, a type of flavonoid, may offer a number of health benefits. As far as sex goes, quercetin plays a role in controlling symptoms of prostatitis and interstitial cystitis (IC), and it promotes circulation. Prostatitis is the inflammation of the prostate gland. It sometimes causes testicular discomfort and pain with ejaculation. IC, or painful bladder syndrome, may also make sex difficult for men and women. Sexual-related symptoms of IC include genital pain, erectile dysfunction, painful intercourse, and low desire.

Garlic

Your mother might have warned you never to eat garlic before a date. This is one piece of advice you can ignore. The pungent herb is a natural blood thinner often used to prevent high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and heart disease. The anticoagulant properties help ensure plenty of blood flow to your nether regions. You and your partner can both benefit from a healthy dose of garlic before an amorous evening. If you’re both eating it, nobody will mind the strong breath.

Watermelon

Watermelon should be a man’s best friend when it comes to foods for sex. Research shows that it improves erection and increases your libido.

Red Wine

This one seems pretty obvious. A glass of red wine may help ladies get in the mood. Research published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine showed that one to two glasses of red wine a day increased sexual desire and lubrication in women. Red wine contains quercetin, which might account for the positive response. Researchers noted that drinking more than two glasses of red wine daily or indulging in other types of alcoholic beverages didn't produce the same results.

Have You visited us today at allroungist? Do so now kiss

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Lazyreporta(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2018
Now you know....

Clean and affordable Camry 2009 for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/4679278/clean-toyota-camry-sale-affordable

2 Likes

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Osasnidas(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
I don't know why I feel.. beef especially red meat.. shouldnt be there.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Cryomancer: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
angry

Nice write up OP.

But my best combination still remains Garlic + Ginger + Onion + Watermelon + Lemon + Honey (all mashed together). Works like magic.

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by zeedof(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
I don tired of eating all these, I still don't last than 30min... it's painful cry cry cry cry

27 Likes

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cc: Pocahontas and Kestolove.
Oya 2 of u coman see what will help u in ur business and ministry grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Na sex life na en important now Nawaoh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by TheAngry1: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Agbo jedi, afato, ale, plus origin with suya pepper. Thank me after 3 rounds grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Lazyreporta(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
angry
zeedof:
I don tired of eating all these, I still don't last than 30min... it's painful cry cry cry cry

Na office? Sleep there na

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by inoki247: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
they have come again.. Food dat u will eat now u will not last 1min at Ashawo ouse 500naira will now waste for 1minute.. when Buruntashi dey wey i go last 2hrs with my 500naira...

16 Likes

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hmm see fp things
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
I need them most everyday, c cos am expecting my girl from PH tongue

1 Like

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
hmmm... sex life
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Lazyreporta(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin
sapeleboi:
I need them most everyday, c cos am expecting my girl from PH tongue

Pussy no go kill you

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
zeedof:
Go to hospital then...

1 Like

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Stout is also good

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by point5: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Noted..
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by ThundrCork(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
All crap.......eat good food....& drink 3 bottles of star daz all......she will def confess

1 Like

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:
Stout is also good
Jack of all trade undecided

7 Likes

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by James4bright(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
zeedof:
I suggest you seek your doctor, you might have a bigger issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by frowland(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
That apple own no be lie at all at all. Na so my junior go dey wake up everywhere I go. So embarrassing to the ladies wink

8 Likes

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by steve6: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Nice write up OP.

But my best combination still remains Garlic + Ginger + Onion + Watermelon + Lemon + Honey (all mashed together). Works like magic.

Hmmmm....
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
sugar nkor...Cameroonian will say give me tiger tablet while 9ja boys go say give me trams ...all for sex make government catch una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
None of them works....

In TRAMADOL I trust...

7 Likes

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by MakCoby(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sex sex sex... as if it's food undecided

3 Likes

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
nor kill pussy for your turn now
Lazyreporta:
grin

Pussy no go kill you
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Cryomancer: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
steve6:

Hmmmm....
If you know you know. cool

1 Like

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
This untidy Vulcanizer in my neighbourhood, always looking poor and dirty surprisingly gets teen girls flocking around him..... Very certain his routine of meals most days..... One wrap of fufu without meat for brunch and then maybe porridge beans and yam for dinner....

A set of stupid girls he has laid were openly discussing of his high sexual prowess....

I honestly feel Sex is overrated!

5 Likes

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
annnikky:

Jack of all trade undecided

annnikky how you dey ?

Am serious it helps

1 Like

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Gspotlicker(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
i'm here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) / Big Pure Water Sold In Benin - photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.