Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private (20521 Views)

President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) / President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Ezeakanobi: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2018
It’s not a crime to be ambitious – Junaid Mohammed

Kano State delegate to the 2014 National Conference, Dr Junaid Mohammed, said there was nothing wrong with Tinubu or anybody for that matter being ambitious.

He stated he would not quarrel with politically-ambitious people so long as the process of actualising their ambition would not lead to collateral damage that could ruin the country.

Mohammed made his view known in a telephone interview with one of our correspondents in Abuja on Tuesday.

The medical doctor-turned politician said, “Unlike Bukola Saraki, I do not blame anybody for being ambitious as long as the process of achieving the ambition doesn’t create so must collateral damage that will be harmful to the country. I don’t have any problem with it.

Speaking about Tinubu’s statement which led to Saraki’s response, Mohammed said, “I don’t know if the information he has as regards either Buhari himself, Tambuwal or Bukola Saraki for that matter is necessarily 100 per cent reliable.

“Let me state for the records, Tinubu is my friend and I would not take issue with people I consider my friends publicly.

“Having said so, I must admit that some of his criticisms in defence of Buhari, the APC and even Adams Oshiomhole, who was until recently a persona non grata to him, is something I find rather amusing and somewhat a little surprising.

“And I don’t know whatever calculations he might have had in his defence right or wrong of Buhari contrary to what he tells people in private; no matter how he goes about his defence of Buhari and people like Oshiomhole and others, I don’t think that will pay him off eventually in his own political ambition.”

https://punchng.com/tinubu-vs-saraki-talk-about-2023-presidency-premature-says-apc/amp/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by iammo(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2018
smiley , same tinubu, that Aisha buhari said he had been sidelined by cabals in a BBC interview, and remi-tinubu also said the same thing on TVC, only for tinubu himself to come out to say his relationship with the president is very cordial, anybody with common sense would see through tinubus game plan. He just simply can not afford to be honest right now, after how hard he invested in getting buhari, to clench APC ticket, and then the presidency. From using all his media arsenal, to releasing his private jet for campaign, to hiring best lawyers to throw out the waec result case, to ensuring all acn delegates voted for buhari as oppose kwankwaso and co, and making sure all party primary contestant sign a document forcing them out of the race if they lost the primaries without option of decamping. Even though I fear for the country on buhari's handling of the economy should he win a second term. I really wish he could win so more people would know the real buhari, and never again would Nigerians vote based on blind sentiments

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by sarrki(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Whatever

We love them both

Igbos, pdp and enemies of state at it again

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by abokibuhari: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2018
grin APC them useless cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Ezeakanobi: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:
Whatever

We love them both

Your zombiesm is beyond cure

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Ezeakanobi: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Junaid Mohammed has proved that what Saraki said about tinubu is true he is supporting the old dullard so he will take over in 2023

To all SE apc idiotic things especially that Okoroawusa dreaming of succeeding the dullard let your eyes clear

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by nnachukz(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2018
That is how APC rules Nigeria. Pretend to care for the masses in public but in private they laugh at them while sharing all the monies Buhari has been borrowing.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by backnbeta(f): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Frolicking with someone you dislike so much in private. I can just imagine the amount of poo Tinubu is putting up with just so he can become president grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by sarrki(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Ezeakanobi:

Your zombiesm is beyond cure

E be like say the thing pain am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by sarrki(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Ezeakanobi:
Junaid Mohammed has proved that what Saraki said about tinubu is true he is supporting the old dullard so he will take over in 2023

To all SE apc idiotic things especially that Okoroawusa dreaming of succeeding the dullard let your eyes clear

If Igbo must succeed him, they will have to work for it

It’s not served on a plater of gold

If we work for it then whoever takes it from southwest

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Joevics(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2018
Tinubu on seeing this.
Una wan kill me.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Ekez(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2018
Let him be ambitious all i know is he will never be nigerian president.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Ezeakanobi: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:

If Igbo must succeed him, they will have to work for it

It’s not served on a plater of gold

If we work for it then whoever takes it from southwest

We igbos don't like him

He has done nothing in the south east to earn my vote

Personally I don't care 4 d igbo presidency considering your average igbos man lives a much better life than your average northerner despite presidency rotating there.

Buhari kastina state has 82.2% living in extreme poverty compared to 11.1% in my Anambra State which has never produced a president.

I rather live in an economic viable state in Nigeria than boasting my state has produced a president while wallowing in poverty

125 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by hucienda: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2018
This indirectly confirms Saraki's press rebuttal on Tinubu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Bossontop(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
So under all the thick skin he puts on Tinubu is secretly a wailer....welcome sir.....oya fill form sharp sharp

[img]https://media1./images/6eaab0d39bd1afa7be8985eb7ac2d28b/tenor.gif?itemid=4108687[/img]

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Firefire(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Tinubu the bloody capitalist is nothing but a selfish criminal who denied his father's house to loot Lagos State resources.

Omo'Ole'Iragbiji.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by SEONaijaExpert: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Manipulative news
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Ebimor96: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2018
It's all over for Tinubu'S AMBITIONS.

His Masters up North have seen through the fabrics of his charades.

It's all over... I repeat... It's all over for Tinubu'S PRESIDENTIAL AMBITIONS.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Ebimor96: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2018
The pictures below depict what will definitely befall Tinubu in the APC come 2023 2019.

If you know, you know.

9 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by KingLennon(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2018
If Tinubu becomes the president then this country will still be in darkness for years to come.

6 Likes

Since I'm neither HAUSA/FULANI nor
YORUBA, APC nor BMC, let me just mind my
businesses.

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by obainojazz(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2018
cool
Ezeakanobi:

We igbos don't like him

Personally I don't care 4 d igbo presidency considering your average igbos man lives a much better life than your average northerner despite presidency rotating there.

Buhari kastina state has 82.2% living in extreme poverty compared to 11.1% in my Anambra State which has never produced a president.

I rather live in an economic viable state in Nigeria than boasting my state has produced a president while wallowing in poverty
Spot on bro, the north has produced more presidents than education scholars.. See where they are now, I really don't care about any tribe being president... Someone should just fix the country and ensure a level playing field for all tribes...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Eponyeeboz: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2018
Ezeakanobi:

We igbos don't like him

What did GEJ do in the South East that you guys voted for him over Igbo candidates contesting?
He completed second Niger bridge?
All the roads you people claimed he fixed ended up killing Igbos in accidents and you're now crying that federal roads in the SE are bad.

Ezeakanobi:

Keep fooling yourself. When Northern youths and children gave you an ultimatum to leave Katsina and go to that same Anambra, your fathers embarked on a shameless begging tour to all Northern states.

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by funmike83(f): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2018
I don't know what tinubu stands to gain from all this. I honestly do not know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by wildchild1: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2018
Ezeakanobi:

Its all about personal ambition and calculations. Saraki knows Preisidency is not coming to the north in 2023.

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by naijapips04: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:
Whatever

We love them both

The level you've gotten, buhari can rape your kin and you'd come online to shout his praises.

The worst disease.

18 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by FarahAideed: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2018
And Buhari also hold different view about Tinubu in private ..let them keep deceiving themselves but all we know is that the one called Buhari must go Back to Daura!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Buharimustgo: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2018
Typical of an average Yoruba Muslim

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2018
So Saraki was not lying after all!

Elder wey dey back bite undecided

Pastor's husband grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years / Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents / Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.