Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam. (619 Views)

What Do You Understand By Jagaban? / Pictures That Take Awhile To Understand / >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam. by banuak: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2010
i wrote in the health section thanking the doctors for their help and generally just informing about a problem we have been talking about as princess k then i get barred from posting. is that spam? shocked or is there some problem with the system?
Re: I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam. by princessk1: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2010
wink smiley
Re: I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam. by dani1luv: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2010
Your post/thread was considered as SPAM. .Kpele ti e
Re: I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam. by dominique(f): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2010
the post directly above mine constitute SPAM.
Re: I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam. by mamagee3(f): 12:39am On Jun 30, 2010
Spam is constituted when you type the same post or reply over and over again!

It's really annoying. . .I think that's the reason you get a permanent ban for it.
Re: I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam. by princessk1: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2010
obviously it was a mistake, am glad Seun un banned me. @Dominique exactly! thats why i was confused.
@mama-gee ?? dont assume nonsense except its on your part.
@ Seun. kiss
Re: I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2010
saliuafo:

WHY PAY MORE WHEN YOU CAN PAY LESS

Good day to everyone,our company that is affiliated to companies in U.K and italy has brought in very special designer goods for you which are very,very expensive for you all to buy in all the boutiques in nigeria as you all know.
e.g Exclusive Italian shirts which is N9,000 is selling for N3,500 and if buying 3+ is selling for N3,000, TM Lewin N7,000 is selling for N3,000 and N2,500 if more than 1 piece, Marks & spencers N8,500 is selling for N3,000 and N2,500 for more than 1 piece and also your FINAL TOUCH/FINAL GRAY perfumes N3,000 or N3,500 in some boutiques but N2,000 and N1,800 if more than 1 piece,all in large quantity if you need them.If interested simply contact Mr. Afolabi Saliu on 08051175869, 07090239563
Meet me or my wife at
6,idowu laiyemo crescent ketu lagos.When u get to ketu take a bike and
tell them u are going to idowu laiyemo and call me when u get there
WHY PAY MORE WHEN YOU CAN PAY LESS.

I wonder why this clown doesn't get banned? This rubbish has been posted over and over, in different boards, yet the poster's still here! angry angry angry
Re: I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2010
nairaland is just like the gov. they can do watever they like. hope u get me.
Re: I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam. by dominique(f): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2010
Siena:

I wonder why this clown doesn't get banned? This rubbish has been posted over and over, in different boards, yet the poster's still here! angry angry angry

my thoughts exactly!
Re: I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam. by princessk1: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2010
Please ban this annoying spammer. urggh!!
Re: I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam. by mbulela: 5:13am On Jul 05, 2010
Siena:

We should be asking you?
I thought you were one of the mods?Take it up with your folks in the mod forum.
it seems the rules on this board is based on mood swings.
Re: I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam. by princessk1: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2010
Finalement!

(1) (Reply)

Is Dstv Mind Your Lingo Not Joblessness? / I Need An International Buyer For Bitter Cola / What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.