Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p (3203 Views)

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by BloggersNG: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2018
A little cute baby has been found by the roadside abandoned by the woman, Attached with the baby was a note from the Mom, who said she can't afford to take care of her again..

The baby was found in kabwe, Zambia by by-passers after close to 3 hours of being dumped by the mother.

The heartbreaking Note read:

“I have reached a point where I have to abandon my daughter. I have not received any support from the father or family. I am a poor person and I hope a good Samaritan will adop her. Her name is Purity.God bless you,” the mother of the abandoned baby wrote.

see more below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/woman-abandons-her-cute-baby-by.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by midolian(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2018
Oh! See as pikin fine

Monkey pikin wey dey ugly sef, dem mama no dey abandon dem for any reason..

Why are we humans like this?

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Fierce11: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2018
The last time i wrote a comment supporting abortions, some users slammed me.. I undestand their reasons but the should try and understand mine.. I would repeat it again, "a week or 2weeks foetus is not yet a baby".. we should stop giving birth when we know that we are not capable of accepting the responsibilities involved.. Especially the financial one..
Some would always argue that aborting a 'child' is inhumane.. But giving birth and dumping them in the forest, dumpsite or someones front door is proper right? Ok.. Some ladies are raped.. Meaning that they did not make any necessary plan for child upkeep.. So they should give birth and dissolve the child into the fluid of suffering ba? Lols.. But yet, after 9months and a miscarriage happens, it would be seen as a normal occurrance.. But abort a 13wks pregnancy and see what will happen.. What a society! Thank goodness this one survived the ill fate programmed for it..
P.s., pls don't quote me if its insults you have for me,

7 Likes

Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Siki355(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2018
cute baby
d second pics. would b good for meme
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2018
May she be picked up by a good Samaritan.
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by bist: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Lovely pikin.
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by menabae(f): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2018
why would I abandon such lovely baby huh
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2018
BloggersNG:
A little cute baby has been found by the roadside abandoned by the woman, Attached with the baby was a note from the Mom, who said she can't afford to take care of her again..

The baby was found in kabwe, Zambia by by-passers after close to 3 hours of being dumped by the mother.

The heartbreaking Note read:

“I have reached a point where I have to abandon my daughter. I have not received any support from the father or family. I am a poor person and I hope a good Samaritan will adop her. Her name is Purity.God bless you,” the mother of the abandoned baby wrote.

see more below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/woman-abandons-her-cute-baby-by.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

I wish it was me that found her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by IamAirforce1: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2018
See as pikin fine

Some women sef
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Dshocker(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
menabae:

please i have some questions to ask you... In 2015 you made a comment on a post,regarding you encountering a mermaid.
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Yet boys and girls will not learn and they keep talking and engaging in sex like their lives depend on it.
See how she dumped this innocent child to an unknown fate.
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by menabae(f): 2:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Dshocker:

please i have some questions to ask you... In 2015 you made a comment on a post,regarding you encountering a mermaid.

kai oga, I'm tired of Answering questions regarding this topic, all I will tell u that they are real. Shikenan

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Dshocker(m): 6:23am On Apr 21, 2020
menabae:
kai oga, I'm tired of Answering questions regarding this topic, all I will tell u that they are real. Shikenan

I believe you,but can i meet any of them in person
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by menabae(f): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Dshocker:

I believe you,but can i meet any of them in person
why do u wanna meet them
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Dshocker(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2020
menabae:
why do u wanna meet them

Can i contact you?.... Even if you don't want to give me the number,you can put yours in private mode?
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by menabae(f): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dshocker:

Can i contact you?.... Even if you don't want to give me the number,you can put yours in private mode?
don't tell me u wanna meet them purposely for wealth and fame, mermaid choose who they meet, not u meeting them, they appear to those they like only
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Dangrace01: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
menabae:
why do u wanna meet them

Girl give this guy your number oh. Since 2015
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by menabae(f): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dangrace01:

Girl give this guy your number oh. Since 2015
stop assuming anything, why don't u ask him why he needs the no
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by SEEDORF441(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Inside life
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Dangrace01: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
menabae:
stop assuming anything, why don't u ask him why he needs the no

You will find out when you give him your number. Or give him someone number close to you that he can reach you with.

I guess it's important to him
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by pansophist(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
so sad
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Funkybabee(f): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
see fine daughter
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by asahnwaKC: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ewww...she's soo cute....
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Dshocker(m): 2:23am On Apr 22, 2020
menabae:
don't tell me u wanna meet them purposely for wealth and fame, mermaid choose who they meet, not u meeting them, they appear to those they like only

Menabae i never said so... Abeg how can i contact you
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by menabae(f): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Dshocker:

Menabae i never said so... Abeg how can i contact you
whatever it is pls say it here
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by IceColdVeins(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2020
I'm really angry at this world right now undecided
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Digmygold: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2020
Eulalia:
Yet boys and girls will not learn and they keep talking and engaging in sex like their lives depend on it.
See how she dumped this innocent child to an unknown fate.

Thankyou.

That child is for Ubunja. The hump.and dump crooner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by MhizJoyce(f): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2020
menabae:
Yes dear. I know you can't abandon me.
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Agboki: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dangrace01:

You will find out when you give him your number. Or give him someone number close to you that he can reach you with.

I guess it's important to him

I no believe say anybody get monopoly of knowledge if your question dey 2 important u fit drop am here odas fit get answers 4 u,I hate 2 dey lick ladies ass all In d name of begging.

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Digmygold:

Thankyou.

That child is for Ubunja. The hump.and dump crooner.

How ;d?
Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by Dshocker(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
menabae:
whatever it is pls say it here

Never mind

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by clevybrown(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
menabae:
u look like mermaid urself, I can see why they chose u... U too fine kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? / #Reconciliationweek! Ladies And Guys Tag those beings Beefing U lets Know Whazup / #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.