|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,774,280 members, 6,607,768 topics. Date: Monday, 29 November 2021 at 04:56 AM
How To Start Gemstone Mining In Nigeria (free Training: Day- 2) / How To Start Gemstone Mining In Nigeria (free Training: Day- 1) / Free Training On How To Start Gemstone Mining & Trade- Introduction (2) (3) (4)
|How To Start Gemstone Mining In Nigeria With Only 400k by kudosamass(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2018|
HOW TO START GEMSTONE MINING IN NIGERIA WITH N400K:
Gemstone Mining in Nigeria is easy to enter with the right information. Contrary to public perception, you do not need millions of Naira to venture into the Untapped Multi Billion Dollar Gemstone Deposits in Nigeria. The information bellow is designed for new entrants who want to start on a small scale. If you are already in the Gem Mining sector, it will enhance your understanding.
1. You are going to operate as a small scale miner. That is, you are going to employ between five to 15 miners to do the work for you. You learn along the line. You can either operate along the Keffi axis or Ibadan axis depending on where you stay in Nigeria. Keffi axis covers the whole North Central and parts of Bauchi (where you have the largest gem deposits in Nigeria) Ibadan axis covers the whole of South West states of Oyo, Osun and parts of Ogun and Kogi. The best place to start in South West is Ibadan. But Keffi is the main octopus. And this article is actually for those who wish to mine around Keffi where the figures given have been tested and confirmed.
2. Gemstone mining in Nigeria is easy to enter if you are shown the right way because you do not need your own Mining License or pay workers to start. Many individuals & companies have Mining Licenses, but do not carry out the mining operations. What we do is to locate those who have such Licenses and Sites, and partner with them. We take charge of the Site, hire miners (laborers), and sponsor the work. When we get the gems, it is shared according to pre agreed percentages. It is shared between the License Holder and the Financier into 50% and 50% respectively. The License Holder settles the community (landowners) from his own share based on their pre operation agreement. The Financier settles his miners from his own share based on agreed percentage. The general practice is that the laborers sell their own share to the financier based on 'bush price'. It is considered a loss for a Financier to allow minerals from his site to be sold to an outsider except by him or herself.
3. You need some licenses to mine in Nigeria, but you don't need all these for now since you are partnering with a license holder. You may only register a company which is not costly.
But anyone with the financial muscle can acquire his or her own Site and all the Mining Licenses and start as a large scale miner. I facilitate the acquisition of all the licenses mentioned above from Company registration to finding a Site and even hiring of seasoned miners.
4. Now, you are good to go! Small scale Gemstone mining is generally done using manual labor. To start, you must buy tools for you boys ( shovel, digger, hammer, Chisel, Cutlass, hand gloves etc) You must buy cooking utensils, provide accommodation and food stuff. Accommodation does not cost much because of the location. Most of the time, it is usually free because the villagers are always eager to identify with the miners knowing fully well that there is enough bread along the way.
5. The sites at Keffi are alluvial deposits. You can get gemstones within the first 1-2 months of work. In rear occasions, it may be longer.
6. You need to hire a Site manager who is a seasoned miner to coordinate activities for you. Such manger is also paid when you get minerals. One thing I found fascinating in the Gemstone Mining in the Keffi axis is that everybody (landowners, Miners, Managers etc) understands the game: we all get dividends when we get product! And in that case, everyone is motivated to work harder by self interest! If you are a busy type who cannot stay in the site, you must visit your boys once in a while. Once every week or two weeks is ok. And when going, you must bring something for the boys. Some smoke, some drink! That's the reality and that's mining for you! So, keep your religious and medical views to yourself if you want to hire good miners.
7. All in all, what you need to commence gemstone mining at Keffi is as follow:
i. N100k: payment to obtain a pit or two
ii. N150k: Hiring of miners, house rent, buying of tools, cooking materials & foods for your boys.
iii. N100k: operation money to be kept for foods etc
iv. N50k: Consultation Fee
I welcome your comments and questions.
|Re: How To Start Gemstone Mining In Nigeria With Only 400k by restore8(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2018|
Can i have your whatsapp number? This is my mail. Schoolbuse42@gmail.com
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: How To Start Gemstone Mining In Nigeria With Only 400k by restore8(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2018|
How do you sell your stones?
|Re: How To Start Gemstone Mining In Nigeria With Only 400k by kudosamass(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2018|
@restore8, See my signature bellow for my contact including WhatsApp.
|Re: How To Start Gemstone Mining In Nigeria With Only 400k by kudosamass(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2018|
|Re: How To Start Gemstone Mining In Nigeria With Only 400k by Tablet999(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2019|
I am looking for a mining job contact 09061744621
Visit Perkins Oem Distributor In Nigeria For Your Generator Set,sparepart,etc / Global Accelerex Drives Financial Inclusion With Agency Network Platform / Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54