Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,722 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Scamalert: Iphone Sellers Should Be Careful Of Scammers - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Scamalert: Iphone Sellers Should Be Careful Of Scammers (434 Views)

Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them / SELL YOUR AIRTIME TO US @JUICY RATES,GET PAID IN SECS! [Airtime Sellers Needed] / Double Smartphone Giveaway By Naij.com, and Henreeneo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scamalert: Iphone Sellers Should Be Careful Of Scammers by solaiphones: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2018
[b][/b]I posted my iPhone 7 on for sale. Yesterday I received a call from a buyer, he told me he is interested in the iphone not knowing he a local scammer. He first told me to come and meet him in his location, which I declined. I told him to meet me at ijaiye Bus-stop along abeokuta express way.
At around some minutes to 7 he called me again and told me he’s already at the bus stop.from there I’ve started suspecting him to be a scammer, because i was doubting how can someone come from ikeja to ifako ijaiye just to get an iPhone 7. I told my brother i will call him if anything what to happen because that’s our area.
When i got to the bus stop, it was an opened place people were moving and there was light i can see him he came out from a 2010 Toyota camry, holding an iPhone x, wearing a designer pair of shoes and neatly dressed like a banker.
We exchanged greetings, he asked of the iphone which i gave it to him, he inspected it. He said it is a nice phone. He asked me why I haven’t format the iPhone, i told him since I’m not sure he’s gonna buy the phone that after payment i erase everything including the iCloud on it. I collected it back from him immediately and put the iPhone in my pocket.
So, he told me he’s sending the money through internet transfer I told him no problem. I gave him my account no which he-confirmed the name on the account,it was correct.
After some seconds, he said he has transferred the money of wish I haven’t received. Immediately I logged in into my internet banking nothing was there. After like 10 min i told him I haven’t seen the money he was claiming he has sent it that it was the bank network which I already knew he’s a scammer. He was telling he’s a rich man that he’s having over 10m in his account that 150k is a chicken change to him.
After like 25 minute, he said he having some appointment that the money will enter it’s just a network problem probably because of yesterday holiday that I should erase the iCloud and hand over the phone to him, which I objected and i told him until his payment reflects in my internet banking I won’t hand over the phone to him
Immediately i told him to chill, that I want make a call, when he heard that he was a bit nervous. I called my brother to come and meet me at the location. I told to wait for my brother, he said I shouldn’t worry again that when the money enter I should call him to come and pick up the phone i was trying to delay him but i think he already knew I’m aware of his tricks immediately he drove off since yesterday’s night I haven’t seen the alert ooo this is his phone no ‭0902 611 5478‬
Re: Scamalert: Iphone Sellers Should Be Careful Of Scammers by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2018
undecided undecided I. Don't. Understand..so why calling him a scammer when you. Can't finish up your story.
Re: Scamalert: Iphone Sellers Should Be Careful Of Scammers by solaiphones: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
undecided undecided I. Don't. Understand..so why calling him a scammer when you. Can't finish up your story.
Bro chill

(1) (Reply)

SOLD...SOLD...SOLD / SOLD SOLD SOLD Mint Samsung S7edge / Iphone 7 Factory Unlock 32gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.