Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Is Woman Not From God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Woman Not From God (8373 Views)

Is Woman The Initial Plan Of God? / Is Woman General Overseer Biblical / Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Woman Not From God by ichuka(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
Maamin:

The last sentence of your comments, made it clear who the word "SPIRIT" could be referring to in Act 23:8-9 since demons are also spirits.

Demons are in fact falling Angels, but because they have been cast away and reserved for eternal bound of chain and darkness from the presence of God, they are completely malevolent and wicked spirits.

The Bible teaches that the Creator himself is a Spirit and that his first creations were spirits. (John 4:24; Hebrews 1:13, 14) Further, the Bible mentions wicked spirits, sometimes referring to them as demons. (1 Corinthians 10:20, 21; James 2:19) But it does not teach that God created demons. Neither angels sleeping with daughters of men can result to creation of demons since they are immortal spirit beings too. Who, then, are they, and how did they come to exist?

When God created spirit creatures, he made them free moral agents, able to choose for themselves whether to do good or bad. Sadly, after the creation of humankind, an undisclosed number of angels chose to do bad by rebelling against God.

The first and most infamous spirit to rebel became Satan. “He did not stand fast in the truth,” said Jesus Christ. (John 8:44) What moved Satan to turn against God? He began to covet the worship that belongs exclusively to the Creator, and then he acted on that desire by setting himself up as a rival god. In this way he made himself “Satan,” a word that means “resister.” Centuries later, prior to the Flood of Noah’s day, other angels joined Satan, forsaking their heavenly position to materialize in human form and dwell on earth. (Genesis 6:1-4; James 1:13-15) When the Flood occurred, the materialized “angels that sinned” apparently returned to the spirit realm. But trust, they no longer deserve to be in God's presence just like Satan they were cast away(2 Peter 2:4; Genesis 7:17-24) In time, they came to be called demons/devils.​ read Deuteronomy 32:17; Mark 1:34.

It seems you aren't clear about the two above verses in ACTS.the Jewish knew there are ANGELS(Fallen or not) and another kind of SPIRITS apart from the formal.
Demon Spirits are created in Genesis6:1-6(maybe also during the pre-Adamic period.
Re: Is Woman Not From God by ichuka(m): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Maamin:

Who then created this lower spirits? Because I believe all spirit beings were God's creation. The Devils/Falling angels/Demons can manipulate and cause disruption they can live inside a host as well.
Angels(fallen or not)don't live inside a host instead the can take the form of any being.in Genesis it took the form of a serpent,in Genesis6:1-6 they took the form of man,hence marring the daughters of men.
But demons are different they live in a host.
2.Genesis6:1-3 says..1Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. 3Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because HE ALSO IS FLESH!
Man ALSO BECAME FLESH.meaning something or another being was created by the union of fallen angels and the daughters of men THAT BECAME FLESH WITH MEN,the union created a new being apart from angels and man.
Re: Is Woman Not From God by hammer6F: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
. grin
Re: Is Woman Not From God by youngfocus(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Waow wat an elaborated video topic to discuss av really gain alot,
Re: Is Woman Not From God by Maamin(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2018
ichuka:

It seems you aren't clear about the two above verses in ACTS.the Jewish knew there are ANGELS(Fallen or not) and another kind of SPIRITS apart from the formal.
Demon Spirits are created in Genesis6:1-6(maybe also during the pre-Adamic period.

The beings created by the union of the sons of God and daughters of men are no other than the Nephilims (Giants). This Giants were wiped out in the great flood. However, we can not conclude that their disembodied spirits/souls lives on to possess and afflict people as demons on earth..it will rule out the purpose of God sending the flood in.the first place was for nothing.
Re: Is Woman Not From God by Maamin(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2018
ichuka:

Angels(fallen or not)don't live inside a host instead the can take the form of any being.in Genesis it took the form of a serpent,in Genesis6:1-6 they took the form of man,hence marring the daughters of men.
But demons are different they live in a host.
2.Genesis6:1-3 says..1Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. 3Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because HE ALSO IS FLESH!
Man ALSO BECAME FLESH.meaning something or another being was created by the union of fallen angels and the daughters of men THAT BECAME FLESH WITH MEN,the union created a new being apart from angels and man.

And these new beings that were created are the Nephilims (giants) and they were wiped away in Noah’s flood.
Re: Is Woman Not From God by Maamin(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=Mobilia post=70576625]

This is a good question.
I am not a Bible scholar, but I have noticed that the particular scriptural reference that you highlighted is grossly misinterpreted throughout Christendom.

Both male and female originate from God.

Genesis 1:27 King James Version (KJV)
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

wink

The "sons of God" meant the people who were raised in the belief of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. These were the people who did not worship false gods.
The "daughters of men" referred to the women who did not worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob...but rather the false gods.
God's people were not to mix with the unbelievers because of the disastrous results that would occur.

This interpretation is wrong. There are still God's people today and when they mix with unbelievers there is no disastrous result that can occur as given birth to "Giants" or powerful men of renown "heroes of old." Further, why would God decide to bring the flood on the earth (Genesis 6:5-7) when God had never forbidden powerful human males or descendants of Seth to marry ordinary human females or descendants of Cain? The oncoming judgment of Genesis 6:5-7 is linked to what took place in Genesis 6:1-4. Only the obscene, perverse marriage of fallen angels with human females would seem to justify such a harsh judgment and all that.

Through out the old testament the phrase "sons of God" always refer to Angels read Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7.

You might want to ask, but angels are not meant to mate or procreate like humans? I will reply you when you do that.

However, many "sons of God" did exactly what they were commanded "not" to do.
(Ex. Samson/Delilah and Solomon/700 wives and 300 concubines who worshipped false gods. etc.)

This has nothing to do with angels mixing up with daughters of men.

Spirits (which include both Holy angels and the "fallen" angels) cannot "mate", have sex with, or impregnate human beings.
That is a false teaching...and unfortunately tons of people believe in that "doctrine".

A potential problem with this is in Matthew 22:30, which indicates that angels do not marry. The Bible gives us no reason to believe that angels have a gender or are able to reproduce.

Jesus said "At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven." However, the text does not say "angels are not able to marry." Rather, it indicates only that angels do not marry. Which in my opinion I could liken to God's jurisdiction or set boundaries for them. Secondly, Matthew 22:30 is referring to the "angels in heaven". It is not referring to fallen angels(Angels who do not keep their boundaries), who do not care about God’s created order and actively seek ways to disrupt God’s plan. The fact that God’s holy angels do not marry or engage in sexual relations does not mean the same is true of Satan and his fellow demons.

The only example in the Bible where we had a (miracle conception without sexual activity) was the case of Mary, mother of Jesus (Matthew 1:18-25 KJV).

This should indirectly tell you that Angels who are spirit beings transformed into earthly human bodies should possess and be able to perform all human activities. Take for example the angels that wined and dined with Abraham, the two angels in bodily form which the people of Sodom wanted to sleep with as well, Jesus who was once a spirit being but became flesh and blood dwell among us and even tasted death.
Re: Is Woman Not From God by ichuka(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Maamin:

And these new beings that were created are the Nephilims (giants) and they were wiped away in Noah’s flood.
Yes and there spirits are the demons we have today
Re: Is Woman Not From God by ichuka(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
Maamin:

The beings created by the union of the sons of God and daughters of men are no other than the Nephilims (Giants). This Giants were wiped out in the great flood. However, we can not conclude that their disembodied spirits/souls lives on to possess and afflict people as demons on earth..it will rule out the purpose of God sending the flood in.the first place was for nothing.
The reason God wiped them away is because He didn't create them.Genesis6 said THEY WHERE FLESH with man.the Spirit of God cannot repair/amend anything that's FLESH.hence,the only prescription to anything that's FLESH IS DEATH.so the flood had to come then and Christ came later and show us the true meaning of Gods prescription on the cross.(we can't improve or upgrade the flesh)
So the spirits of the giants and there offsprings are the demons.
Re: Is Woman Not From God by Maamin(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
ichuka:

Yes and there spirits are the demons we have today

This will completely contradict these verses from the bible. Ecc 12:7 ,9:10

Because the Bible compares death to sleep more than fifty times. After death we are asleep, we are unconscious; we are not aware of the passing of time or of what is going on around us. That is what death is like as well. The Bible says, "for the living know that they will die; but the dead know nothing… their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished" (Ecclesiastes 9:5, NKJV, see also Psalm 146:4; 115:17).

It makes perfect sense that after Lazarus was raised from the dead, he doesn’t share what he saw or experienced. He didn’t have anything to tell, except that once he was dead, and now he is alive! He didn’t experience hell or heaven. In other words the soul or spirits of the offspring of the falling angels can't live on to torment people rather the spirit(breath of life in this case) returns to God who gave it while the body return to the dust where it was formed from until Judgement when the body will be reunited with the Spirit (breath of life) to become a living soul again. "And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh..." Gen 6:3
Re: Is Woman Not From God by Maamin(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
ichuka:

The reason God wiped them away is because He didn't create them.Genesis6 said THEY WHERE FLESH with man.the Spirit of God cannot repair/amend anything that's FLESH.hence,the only prescription to anything that's FLESH IS DEATH.so the flood had to come then and Christ came later and show us the true meaning of Gods prescription on the cross.(we can't improve or upgrade the flesh)
So the spirits of the giants and there offsprings are the demons.

Their spirits can't live on as demons because at death, all FLESH returns to the Dust and the SPIRITS returns to God who gave it.

Ecc 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

I don't agree with the red lettered words but that is a topic for another day. wink

1 Like

Re: Is Woman Not From God by ichuka(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Maamin:

Their spirits can't live on as demons because at death, all FLESH returns to the Dust and the SPIRITS returns to God who gave it.

Ecc 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

I don't agree with the red lettered words but that is a topic for another day. wink
Was it God that created them?they are wanderers with no definite/primary source.
Matt12:3“When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation
Re: Is Woman Not From God by ichuka(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Maamin:

This will completely contradict these verses from the bible. Ecc 12:7 ,9:10

Because the Bible compares death to sleep more than fifty times. After death we are asleep, we are unconscious; we are not aware of the passing of time or of what is going on around us. That is what death is like as well. The Bible says, "for the living know that they will die; but the dead know nothing… their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished" (Ecclesiastes 9:5, NKJV, see also Psalm 146:4; 115:17).

It makes perfect sense that after Lazarus was raised from the dead, he doesn’t share what he saw or experienced. He didn’t have anything to tell, except that once he was dead, and now he is alive! He didn’t experience hell or heaven. In other words the soul or spirits of the offspring of the falling angels can't live on to torment people rather the spirit(breath of life in this case) returns to God who gave it while the body return to the dust where it was formed from until Judgement when the body will be reunited with the Spirit (breath of life) to become a living soul again. "And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh..." Gen 6:3
So Bro what happen to there "spirit"
Demons are spirit remember?spirits don't die.
Re: Is Woman Not From God by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=Maamin post=70619990][/quote]

I haven't forgotten about you...will definitely respond soon.
Thanks for your patience.
Re: Is Woman Not From God by Maamin(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2018
Mobilia:

I haven't forgotten about you...will definitely respond soon.
Thanks for your patience.

Patiently waiting.. wink
Re: Is Woman Not From God by Maamin(m): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2018
ichuka:

So Bro what happen to there "spirit"
Demons are spirit remember?spirits don't die.

Yes, what happened to the spirits of the demons Nephilims is the same thing that happens to all spirits at the moment they die.

Ecc. 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

But the problem here is that you are calling the children of the falling angels "Demons". They where never called demons but rather "Nephilims" that is Giant and mighty MEN of old.(emphasis on men)

Falling angels rather are Demons/Devils. Some folklore even call all angels Demons.
Re: Is Woman Not From God by Maamin(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=ichuka post=70635133]
Was it God that created them?they are wanderers with no definite/primary source.

God created even Satan, the first to rebel in heaven. The problem with we Christians is that we believe ALL POWER belongs/comes from God and that God created everything seen and unseen. But find it difficult that evil spirits too Are/were once part of his good creations.

The only spirit beings wondering and possessing and oppressing mankind can only be none other than falling angels. While those that didn't keep their boundaries were locked up. Satan and the one third angels who rebelled in heaven still go through arid places seeking rest and also whom to devour.

Little do you wonder the instant recognition of Jesus as the Son of God by the Demons/Devils in the two possessed men at Gergesenes in Matt 8:28-29..also Mark 5:7. they were Familiar with him. In Mark 1:34, it says Jesus did not permit the demons to speak because they knew who Jesus was.

Only the falling angels could have been that acquainted to recognise him at once. They are Familiar spirits wink

Matt12:3“When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation

An impure spirits aka Devils aka Demons are immortal falling angels cast out of heaven. Apostle Paul says:

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.:

The bolded are all forms of angelic order(though now falling from God's grace) not some forms of spirit children of the union of falling angels and daughters of men that lives on.

Shalom aleikhem!
Re: Is Woman Not From God by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=Maamin post=70619990][/quote]

Thanks sir for patiently waiting.
Wow..you umm have said a whole lot.
I do think that I understand some if your points..not sure if I agree with them though.
Your last paragraph about angels having taken human form during the Abraham visit and the rescue of Lot from Sodom and Gomorrah is correct. I do agree with you there.
Not including Christ in that group though because He was an entirely different equation.
However, will you kindly summarize what you want me to know about "sons of God" and "daughters of men" one more time?
Are you ultimately saying that the "sons of God" are "angels" and the "daughters of men" were human..and the two mated and procreated "giants"?
If so, I'm sorry but I cannot accept that assertion. I find that we have misinterpreted scripture.

1 Like

Re: Is Woman Not From God by Seun(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Why would fallen angels be called sons of God? If that was the intended meaning, why did God inspire the writer to choose such a misleading and confusing term?
Re: Is Woman Not From God by Maamin(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mobilia:

Thanks sir for patiently waiting.
Wow..you umm have said a whole lot.
I do think that I understand some if your points..not sure if I agree with them though.
Your last paragraph about angels having taken human form during the Abraham visit and the rescue of Lot from Sodom and Gomorrah is correct. I do agree with you there.
Not including Christ in that group though because He was an entirely different equation.
However, will you kindly summarize what you want me to know about "sons of God" and "daughters of men" one more time?
Are you ultimately saying that the "sons of God" are "angels" and the "daughters of men" were human..and the two mated and procreated "giants"?
If so, I'm sorry but I cannot accept that assertion. I find that we have misinterpreted scripture.

I was expecting more explanatory reply with Bible references from you after waiting couple of days for your reply. kiss

Yes! The Sons of God in Genesis were actually Angels and not godly sons of Seth. This particular scripture has been greatly misinterpreted by many. However, if we let the scripture to speak all through..i think we will surely get the true picture of what it says.

Like I earlier said that in old testament, the sons of God always refers to Angels. Citing

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

In Gen. 6:1-2. Specifically says "Sons of God" and "daughters of men". This indicate that they are distinct race of beings. In verse 1 it says "when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,". If, in fact the sons of God were men it should have read "men of God " took "daughters of men". But if you ponder a little, these daughters of men were not said to be evil or bad apart from that they were fair. What could be the reason for the corruption other than spirit beings of God leaving their original estate to bond with flesh? Gen 6:3 "And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh:.."

The weakness of your assertion is that, ordinary human males(sons of Seth) marrying ordinary human females(daughters of men) does not account for why the offspring were "giants" or "heroes of old, men of renown."

Another reason is that, why would God decide to bring the flood on the earth (Genesis 6:5-7) when God had never forbidden powerful human males or descendants of Seth to marry ordinary human females or descendants of Cain?. The union of godly men and ungodly women still occur till this day and does not result to "Nephilims (giants)"

You agreed concerning the three angels that ate with Abraham, you also agreed that The men of Sodom and Gomorrah wanted to have sex with the two angels who were with Lot. This indicate that angels in physical human form will perform all fleshly activities as humans do. Though the people of S&G didn't know that they were even angels. Jesus is the Son of God (a spirit being before he came to earth) but He took the form of flesh and was subjected through every feelings humans experience too.

In other to know exactly where you disagree..i will like you to point out with particular scriptural reference that you think disagrees to this teaching and we would reason it together.
Re: Is Woman Not From God by Maamin(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Seun:
Why would fallen angels be called sons of God? If that was the intended meaning, why did God inspire the writer to choose such a misleading and confusing term?

They were rather Sons of God before they became "falling angels" wink
Re: Is Woman Not From God by urahara(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Seun:

Early Jews are said to have been poytheistic

1 Like

Re: Is Woman Not From God by Dalam0n: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
Christians be presenting childish mythical tales and superstitions as reality.

1 Like

Re: Is Woman Not From God by ichuka(m): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=Maamin post=70646209][/quote]
Bro you haven't given me any spiritual backing that FALLEN ANGELS are SAME with DEMONS.
The two verses I gave you in the book of Acts strongly indicate that ANGELS and DEMON/EVIL SPIRITS are different.
Is there anywhere written in the bible that a FALLEN ANGEL/Satan was cast out of a human,No?because they don't dwell in human.thats the job of demonic spirits created by the fail.
Re: Is Woman Not From God by nanakgh(m): 7:39am On Aug 31, 2018
Empirical proof on the absurdity of religion, right here on this page. Even among the Christians themselves lots of disagreements and unknowns.

1 Like

Re: Is Woman Not From God by Maamin(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=ichuka post=70767559]
Bro you haven't given me any spiritual backing that FALLEN ANGELS are SAME with DEMONS.

You really don't need to be dishonest here. cheesy
After supplying you with few verses from the scripture to back up my claims here and even drawing references to explain my point. You on the other hand only gave me a verse which you suspected "Demons" to being referred to as "Spirit".

Can you provide me a verse that calls the offsprings of the falling angels to be the demons we have today?

The two verses I gave you in the book of Acts strongly indicate that ANGELS and DEMON/EVIL SPIRITS are different.

Angels and Demons are the same, they are both spirited beings. only that demons are falling angels. While the godly ones remain the sons of God.

You can keep denying this truth but the bible is clear about this

Matthew 25:41
"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;"

2 Peter 2:4
Verse Concepts
For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment;

Is there anywhere written in the bible that a FALLEN ANGEL/Satan was cast out of a human,No?because they don't dwell in human.thats the job of demonic spirits created by the fail.

Neither is there anywhere written in the bible that demons are the Spirit of the Nephilims.
Satan is not actually a name but a verb that simply means "adversary" or "accuser"..try to look it up and see the etymology of the word. There are verses where the word "Satan" is used as "adversary" coming from God.

1 Like

Re: Is Woman Not From God by ichuka(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=Maamin post=70776351][/quote]
Bro the verses you quoted has nothing to do with angels and demons being same.
But ACT23:8-9 stated that there are Atleast TWO kind of spirits that can influence a man .Angelic spirits and another spirits known as evil spirit by the JEWISH.
Re: Is Woman Not From God by Maamin(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
ichuka:

Bro the verses you quoted has nothing to do with angels and demons being same.
But ACT23:8-9 stated that there are Atleast TWO kind of spirits that can influence a man .Angelic spirits and another spirits known as evil spirit by the JEWISH.

Where is it stated that this spirits are demons?

You just choose to ignore all references in the Bible i gave you to hold on to nothing but misconception.
Re: Is Woman Not From God by ichuka(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Maamin:

Where is it stated that this spirits are demons?

You just choose to ignore all references in the Bible i gave you to hold on to nothing but misconception.
Bro non of the verses you quoted stated that angelic spirits are same with demonic spirits
But in Act23:8-9 we know that angelic spirits are different from other spirits yes?
Re: Is Woman Not From God by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Maamin:

I was expecting more explanatory reply with Bible references from you after waiting couple of days for your reply. kiss

In other to know exactly where you disagree..i will like you to point out with particular scriptural reference that you think disagrees to this teaching and we would reason it together.

Hi brother,
Yes....I'm sorry about that. I got terribly distracted....but I'm coming back...soon.
Thanks a million for your patience again... smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Woman Not From God by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 01, 2018
Maamin:

They were rather Sons of God before they became "falling angels" wink

Just want to make a quick comment....
Hmmmm......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happens When You're Dead? / How Did The Races Originate? / Misconceptions About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.