Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? (1798 Views)

Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by LKO(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Warm Greetings!

How lucrative is the business of selling engine oil/lubricants both branded and unbranded ones? My friend and I want to go into the business. We intend buying drums of engine oil and selling in gallons to those retailing along the road. We also want to buy cartons of branded ones like AZ, Mobil, Total etc in varrious litres and retail to buyers. Is buying of bales of okrika and selling in pieces better?

Your contributions please.
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by Kewtt: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
smiley Kk
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by dingbang(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Use your money and become an agent to any bank
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by LKO(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
Use your money and become an agent to any bank
Explain please.
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by dingbang(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
LKO:
Explain please.
popularly known as cash back business. As an agent to first bank, customers come to your location to perform transactions, they pay a commission for any transaction carried out which is a profit.

2 Likes

Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by LKO(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
popularly known as cash back business. As an agent to first bank, customers come to your location to perform transactions, they pay a commission for any transaction carried out which is a profit.

My area is already saturated with this form of business and besides, too many bank branches in my location. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by dingbang(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
LKO:

My area is already saturated with this form of business and besides, too many bank branches in my location. Thanks.
alright.
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by LKO(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
alright.

Till date, I can't make use of my first mobile app. Went to two of your branches in my area, the staff seems clueless, no help. I can't receive OTP to complete my transaction. I used the app twice but after then, my OTP won't deliver, poor service.
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by dingbang(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
LKO:

Till date, I can't make use of my first mobile app. Went to two of your branches in my area, the staff seems clueless, no help. I can't receive OTP to complete my transaction. I used the app twice but after then, my OTP won't deliver, poor service.
smiles. I would like to ask you few questions.

Do you receive alerts of first bank on your phone number?

Did you at any time perform a porting on your sim?
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by LKO(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
smiles. I would like to ask you few questions.

Do you receive alerts of first bank on your phone number?

Did you at any time perform a porting on your sim?

I do receive alert of first bank till date.

I ported my sim three years ago, I downloaded the app only this year and I have used it twice before this issue.

I downloaded a new app from play store to correct the issue but no way. Whenever I download the app, there is no provision asking me to activate which is the usual thing, it would just open straight away and demand for my pin.
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by dingbang(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
LKO:

I do receive alert of first bank till date.

I ported my sim three years ago, I downloaded the app only this year and I have used it twice before this issue.

I downloaded a new app from play store to correct the issue but no way. Whenever I download the app, there is no provision asking me to activate which is the usual thing, it would just open straight away and demand for my pin.
ok pls call first contact on 014485500 telling them you ported your sim. The porting is the reason why you arent recieving otp

1 Like

Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by LKO(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
ok pls call first contact on 014485500 telling them you ported your sim. The porting is the reason why you arent recieving otp

So how did I receive the OTP and used the app twice successfully before now? Sim was ported three years ago before I even downloaded the app.
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by dingbang(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
LKO:

So how did I receive the OTP and used the app twice successfully before now? Sim was ported three years ago before I even downloaded the app.
might be a network issue. Please try and perform a transaction now let's see if you would receive an otp. If you have forgotten your log in pin, click "get help" and reset your login pin
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by LKO(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
might be a network issue. Please try and perform a transaction now let's see if you would receive an otp. If you have forgotten your log in pin, click "get help" and reset your login pin

My login pin is in my finger tip and the app has never said my login pin is incorrect, the app do open and I do see my account balance, payment and withdrawal. But I can't carry out transaction with it, as I can't receive OTP even when the app says OTP has been sent. I have tried it even now, it's same disaster.

My SIM that was ported three years ago is still the same SIM I'm using in GTB app without issue.
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by dingbang(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
LKO:

My login pin is in my finger tip and the app has never said my login pin is incorrect, the app do open and I do see my account balance, payment and withdrawal. But I can't carry out transaction with it, as I can't receive OTP even when the app says OTP has been sent. I have tried it even now, it's same disaster.

My SIM that was ported three years ago is still the same SIM I'm using in GTB app without issue.
ok. Why not do something, remove that your sim you reciev alerts and put it in a torchlight phone.. Then put on your smart phone and open the app again and try doing a transaction. Please kindly do it now, no arguments please.
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by LKO(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
ok. Why not do something, remove that your sim you reciev alerts and put it in a torchlight phone.. Then put on your smart phone and open the app again and try doing a transaction. Please kindly do it now, no arguments please.

Did all these in two of your branches here no way. Thanks for your time. lEt me continue using GTB for my peace. Thanks.
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by LKO(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:

Did all these in two of your branches here no way. Thanks for your time. Let me continue using GTB for my peace. Thanks.
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by bestmutiu2019(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
LKO:

Did all these in two of your branches here no way. Thanks for your time. Let me continue using GTB for my peace. Thanks.
want to ask you if you have started the okrika business
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by LKO(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
want to ask you if you have started the okrika business

No chief. Are u into the business?
Re: Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? by bestmutiu2019(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
LKO:

No chief. Are u into the business?
no still gathering some information

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Lucrative Businesses In Abuja You Can Start With Less Than 100k / Now Abokifx Is Gone,how Can We Know The Current Black Market value Of Naira? / Best Loan Apps In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.