Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again (62270 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / Never Visit This Ashawo Brothel Alone At Night Or This Will Happen To You(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by pocohantas(f): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:
Why is it that most Nigerian ladies always claim their first time of having sex was rape
They never agree they did it freely
Ask ten ladies
All ten will tell u they were raped
So which of una dem no rape angry

We should be asking you guys that.
Which girl don't you people rape?

With the number of rape threads on front-page, even toddlers are not spared. Tomorrow she'll grow and say she was raped. Then your sons, will also be on NL, asking this same question. After their fathers have raped all their future wives.

It is a vicious cycle.
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by CSTR1005: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
thorpido:
If you are a virgin and wish to remain so,don't go visiting men in their houses.
Simple as that.

If a lady visit a guy alone in his house, the guy would be a complete fool not to try.

And if the guy has very little restraint, the girl would be in danger of being raped.

If ladies don't want to get fuccked, stay in your father's house instead of disturbing Randy men in their homes.
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Dalby(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
fatymore:
It depends on you and the guy you are visiting... Not all men are scums...
Next time if you ain't sure..arrange to meet in an open place better still take a pen knife along
Then end up in jail for murder.
If your mind tells you to carry a pen knife when going to visit a man, the why go? Na by force say you must see man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
hergists:

https://hergists.com/the-crazy-thing-i-did-for-love/
People were around.
U were being raped.
And u didn't call for help.
Is this not a silly story?
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by condomuser: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
It's a fake story
But Nollywood said this script should be kept private. OP you can lie.

Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Akpacha(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
etrange:

You couldn't scream cause people were around? Did you even read the mess you just typed? When do you want to scream? When no one is around to help?

One would think that people being around is enough weapon for you.

Next time you want to cook up stories for your blog, be a little smart with it and stop making women look stupid.
lol immediately I saw that part I lost the pity I was having for her, she actually wanted it, only that d guy didn't turn her on enough b4 penetration. D guy didn't lubricate her dry pussy so she felt some pains.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by JasonScoolari: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Divay22:

Even me too o, I wee not visit any guy in his house grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Lol, abeg nor lemme vex grin Anyway, I have modify my comment. I feel pity for her. I am crying now sef. grin
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
CSTR1005:

Simple as that.

If a lady visit a guy alone in his house, the guy would be a complete fool not to try.

And if the guy has very little restraint, the girl would be in danger of being raped.

If ladies don't want to get fuccked, stay in your father's house instead of disturbing Randy men in their homes.

Then I rather be a fool

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by whitebeard(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

So upon all the school wey dem send you go you ọ fit decode say this story na hogwash? Dem wan force you for sex and you no wan scream? Even when you know that people are around to help you?
choice A: scream B: dont scream

She made a choice, and now the outcome of the choice she made is that she thinks all men are sexual beast...!!

If she had scream maybe thinz would have gone side ways, the guy could kill her and still do what he wants..!!

Life sometime is very unpredictable..!

We just have to flow with the uncertainties and hope for the best..coming out of each challenges stronger..!!

She hasn't learnt the right lesson from this..!!
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:
Why is it that most Nigerian ladies always claim their first time of having sex was rape
They never agree they did it freely
Ask ten ladies
All ten will tell u they were raped
So which of una dem no rape angry

Rape isn't something u joke with.
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
U can't scream abi? U can't push, struggle or fight? Just do something to attract attention!

It's becos of these sex starved guys, that makes ladies generalize and think that all men are the same!

This one now will meet a good and innocent man after this encounter, and treat him like trash!
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Akabuking: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Don't take us for a fool with your lies.
lie no 1
"While I was still begging him to stop, he carried me and laid me on his bed. I couldn’t scream because people were around. I was just grinning and bitter"
no 2

"So he stood up. I couldn’t walk, I couldn’t even sit. I managed to stand up from his bed"

now gerrara here with your lies.
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kira290:
you're now a woman girl... cool
Enjoy it..

Add me on Skype guys..kira 290
Thanks
hope you offer real sex cos if na dat skype shit,i no do
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
etrange:

You couldn't scream cause people were around? Did you even read the mess you just typed? When do you want to scream? When no one is around to help?

Next time you want to cook up stories for your blog, be a little smart with it and stop making women look stupid.
I stopped reading from there.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Demgohearword:
Stay in your father's house oo
Is Wizkid greater than fela?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKt0BANIJ7w
Wizkid is a Kid.
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by dozofavour(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oma307:
can someone help me by summarizing it
She went to see her then boyfriend and he took advantage of her. Rape as it were. And she no longer want to visit guys. She trust less

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by goatandyam: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
etrange:

Thats how you know lie Mohammeds. grin They will just sit down on their water closet during poo and start conjuring poo straight from their poo inspired brain and some poo idiots will swallow it all... just to get to the front page undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Didcot: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
So OP, to sum it up, he smashed your hymen and made you a woman?!

Ok. Pele. I hope your boyfriend gets run over by a bus though, the bastar....d deserves to be crushed and mangled into tiny hopeless pieces!
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by wiseone28: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
I came late but did you enjoy it?

Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by movid(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
fatymore:
It depends on you and the guy you are visiting... Not all men are scums...
Next time if you ain't sure..arrange to meet in an open place better still take a pen knife along
Thank u jare..Girls do cum visit me and such thing like I regret coming to your place has never happened ..I mean why will I want to force a lady to have sex just becos she came visiting. It depends on the mentality of the guy you are visiting jare.
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by officialfestus(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oma307:
lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
bizza45:
am going to pretend as if I didn't read this poo, u did not shout cos people where around there.. then madam I can authoritative tell u that u enjoyed it.. he used his male strength, where did your own female strength go.. lol can't believe that one man can rape a woman.... lailai

I wonder.. WTF is male strength? She doesn't have any strength to resist him to the point that they will start making noise and outsiders will hear them?
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by NERDYDREAMS(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kira290:
Enjoy it..

Thanks
stop impersonating who u arent.....thats not u on ur dp undecided
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Emperormartin(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
franchasng:
all guys are into relationship first because of sex then other reasons come later, stop deceiving ladies.

I will warn my future daughter: if u do not want to have sex with anybody, don't keep boyfriend or male friend.

The day u are ready to have sex then u can start keeping boyfriend or male friend.

Yam and goat cannot stay in one room without the goat eating the yam.

What did fowl go to a native doctor's shrine to do when it doesn't want to be used as sacrifice

The first thing that makes a man approach a lady who is not his blood relative is sex appeal. Yes along the line, he may now discover other good qualities in the lady.

A man does not leave a lady because he had sex with her but because after having sex with her, he found no other valuable quality in her to make him stay with her.

If as a lady, u have awesome valuable things to offer to people including men, believe me, no man will want to leave u just because he had sex with u.

Unless the man is married or seriously engaged, and even some may want to disengage or remarry just because of u if u have amazing qualities to offer.

Oga you're too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Sinach0191(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
u didn't scream because pple were around or u didn't scream because u love him

so is wen pple aren't around dat wen u will scream abi
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Kira290(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Must you cast person ni? undecided
NERDYDREAMS:
stop impersonating who u arent.....thats not u on ur dp undecided
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oma307:
she said her boyfriend collect punny with force and she Come say men are not good again .
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by kennypoju04: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Before nko...

Anyways check my siggy
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by Akabuking: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
the same way i met a virgin in 2016, i tried to enter but my rod go fit penetrate, i lubricated it but still to no avail. i became john the baptist to another man. another idiot enjoyed that tight kpekus.
Before you criticize the man, put yourself in his shoes. with or without him you will lose your virginity. my guy no wan hear story.

am not in support of rape though.
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by darlenese(f): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
I'm just wondering how some girls will say they lose their virginity and could not stand or walk? your virginity must be very different.
Re: Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again by DonPikko: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kira290:
Enjoy it..

Thanks
bad guy dey find clients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.