Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Can You Allow Your Child To Practice A Religion Different From Yours? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Your Child To Practice A Religion Different From Yours? (444 Views)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Child To Practice A Religion Different From Yours? by oliviablog(f): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nigerian is the most religious country but still we face a lot of problem. In a family union, the parents decide most time the religious beliefs the family should follow. But in............READ MORE: https://oliviablogng..com/2018/08/can-you-allow-your-child-practice.html
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Practice A Religion Different From Yours? by Shelumiel: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
I can allow my child practice another religion , but he must first practice mine .grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Practice A Religion Different From Yours? by Brunosamel(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
why not is a free world and he or she have every write to practice any religion when ever he is ready
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Practice A Religion Different From Yours? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
If he/she's still a minor then no way. I'm responsible for him/her.
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Practice A Religion Different From Yours? by ifyalways(f): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yes please . . .

I'm not even religious myself .

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Practice A Religion Different From Yours? by Acidosis(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Religion or Denominations?

We have just a few religion (2 in today's modern age) so what's the point of changing?
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Practice A Religion Different From Yours? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2018
I will not try that at all.
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Practice A Religion Different From Yours? by chiommy123(f): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
No way am goan allow that. Not under my roof
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Practice A Religion Different From Yours? by memories1(f): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
No. Until the child becomes a full grown independent adult, and understands that he/she bears the full consequences of whatever choices they make.

(1) (Reply)

Scared Of Calories On Fried Food? Checkout How To Eat Your Cake And Have It / How Does The Government Assist The Disabled In Our Midst / Over Reaction? This Happened Between Mom And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.