Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Accident Victim Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Delta State. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accident Victim Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Delta State. Photos (391 Views)

"No Soldier Was Shot At By Policemen" - Lagos Police Command. / Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo / Defection Saga: Benue State House Of Assembly Taken Over By Policemen (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Victim Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Delta State. Photos by Gossiplover: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
This was shared by human rights activist, Prince Emefiele Harrison, on Facebook.

22/08/2018 #INTERVENTION #EndPoliceKilling

SECURITY AGENCY: NIGERIA POLICE (AREA COMMAND SAPELE.

POLICE OFFICER DELIBERATELY SHOT AN ACCIDENT VICTIM AND RAN AWAY.

At about 9:00am, we received a distress call reporting that a police officer shot an accident victim in Sapele, Delta State and ran away.

We quickly sent out our intelligence team led by (Name withheld) to quickly attend to the victim and make sure the officers involved are brought to book.

The victim was rushed to Sapele clinic and currently responding to treatment.

We have spoken to the Area commander and his on ground taking care of all medical expenses.

We have also called for the arrest and detention of the two officers involved.

More details later...

lalasticlala and mynd44

Re: Accident Victim Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Delta State. Photos by thanki410(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
How they give a primary six drop out who doesn't know the hand he should use to hold a pencil a gun shocks me sometimes.
I saw an atm police security who was saying that the atm's pipe is buried under the ground , connected from london to lagos with all seriousness and certainty...
Is that the person in whose hands and care i am safe?
Train these guys to be intelligent in handling situations first before giving them guns...
Re: Accident Victim Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Delta State. Photos by Merimental(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
bad
Re: Accident Victim Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Delta State. Photos by chiagozien(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Police is your friend.

Re: Accident Victim Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Delta State. Photos by FarahAideed: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
I still don't understand this story
Re: Accident Victim Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Delta State. Photos by SolutionMee: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Inasmuch as i dislike the unprofessionalism and mischievous display of the NPF, am also confident in their hospitable attitude towards accidental casualties

I can remember when my neighbour's friend's daughter had an accident

Before the report of the incident got to us, the Nigeria police had already taken her to the hospital

The accident was severe that hadn't been the police was swift enough in taken her to the hospital, the young lady would have died

That single kind gesture from the NPF really changed my orientation and perspectives about them

The accusation given to the NPF as reported in this news is not only wrong but sentimental

They may be assaulting Nigerians inappropriately but that doesn't shows that they are inhuman

How can they shoot an accidental victim intentionally

They're humans too and aren't above mistakes

After all, nobody is perfect

What ever happened to the victim is the plan of God

That's his fate and he should be strong enough to bear it just as everyone else

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Delta State. Photos by kasynlives: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
This looks bad, hope it doesn't affect his spine.

(1) (Reply)

South African Man Sacked After Viral Racist Rant / 2019: What Will Buharis Campaign Ground Promise Be This Time? / Nigeria-bound Ship With Arms Held In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.