Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Different Professions/businesses: Wishes/prayer For Their Customers, True? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Different Professions/businesses: Wishes/prayer For Their Customers, True? (312 Views)

10 Strange Professions That No Longer Exist / I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Professions/businesses: Wishes/prayer For Their Customers, True? by speaktome(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Do you believe that About 80% of different Professions and businesses don't have good wishes for their clients and or customers...

A lawyer will wish and pray for you to commit one crime or the other so that he can advocate for you and make money...

Doctors and Nurses wish you fall sick so that they can treat you and make money...

Electrical Elect Engineers wish your house or company have electrical issues so that they will work and make money...

Carpenters wish people die so that they can sell their coffin and make money...

Foodstuff/food seller wishes and pray for you to be hungry so that they can sell and make money...

Mechanics wish your vehicle brakes down so that they can repair it and make money...

Yahoo Boyz wish you become mugu make dem hammer...

I think the only profession/Business that have good wish and prayer for their customers is my profession(Metal/ material engineering and Civil Engineering) bkos we pray earnestly and wish that our clients prosper in good health, make excess money so that we can build mansions, factories and construct good roads for them...

Fellow Nairalanders please what are ur professions/business and what are your wishes for your clients and or customers

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Cc mynd4, Lalasticlala, Seun, Inshalove is this true?
Re: Different Professions/businesses: Wishes/prayer For Their Customers, True? by yougos(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
This is completely True!!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Proffesional Course Can I Do To Make Money / Broaden Your Horizon Study And Germany / Career Plateau: Implications On Productivity, Employees Motivation And Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.