Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money (8911 Views)

Affiliate Marketing Tutorials / Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools / Get Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools To Make Huge Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
JohnyTop:
Nice one op.

...problem is , when you consistently send out WhatsApp message to numbers that do not have you on their WhatsApp list, then your WhatsApp account get banned.

What's your take on that...

Appreciate your efforts and I must say that your Posts are always filled with VALUE.

Thank you.
Thanks for stopping by.

With my method, you can never be blocked. At least I have not be blocked despite sending out as many as possible in a day.

Tricks rules the world
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2018
Happy weekend here beeps.
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by oloyemeji: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by oloyemeji: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by oloyemeji: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by funsho75(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
bobowaja:

Sorry bro about your laptop charger.

You can contact me through
WhatsApp 08065393825
clickbnkgod@gmail.com

Will you to sell your training on lessonng.com..

Check it out
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2018
funsho75:

Will you to sell your training on lessonng.com..

Check it out
Message me and let's talk terms.
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2018
I wish everyone here a nice weekend.
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hello here
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hello friends
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Happy Sunday friends
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hello. Here
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Good evening peeps
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by Eddy90(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2018
Is the course still available
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
Eddy90:
Is the course still available
Yes bro
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
bobowaja:

Yes bro

i have ome software like dis buh have notvuse it. i hope ur software come with Video explanation sir and how muvh is it
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
emperorblog21:

i have ome software like dis buh have notvuse it. i hope ur software come with Video explanation sir and how muvh is it
Yes.... There is a tutorial for it.
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by Mariomadiba(m): 1:04am On Jan 15, 2019
Whatsapp ban wan kill me
Although my msg are quite catchy. The response rate is good. I start with a hi, so that I can get over 70% response then I send my promotion msg include my name and how I got their contact. By doing this you make them open to you..

But whatsapp wan kill me with ban. 4 accounts gone cry
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mariomadiba:
Whatsapp ban wan kill me
Although my msg are quite catchy. The response rate is good. I start with a hi, so that I can get over 70% response then I send my promotion msg include my name and how I got their contact. By doing this you make them open to you..

But whatsapp wan kill me with ban. 4 accounts gone cry
Try to increase the time for sending. Maybe 50 secs apart will do.
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by orunayagan97: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
I am endorsing this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5669750/how-grew-online-business-all for my followers. I have gone through it and started the process already. I can promise you guys this will make you the good money you seek in 2020.
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by bobowaja(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hello here
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by donlet(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2021
bobowaja:
I will like you guys to pay an utmost attention to this. I am practically showing here what I am currently using to make nothing less than 30k perday.

Whether you follow my step by step directions as I am going to state here or not is totally up to you and no one can possibly force you to make money and better your own life.

I will be waiting for more people to show interest before I continue.

PS: Question(s) is/are allowed and posting of phone number and email address is highly prohibited.

Thanks

NOTE: Message me on whatsapp 08065393825 to get a psychology book. It is a must for anybody who aspire to make money either offline or online. I bought the book for $79 dollars but then the title of this thread is free. Message now before I change my mind
WhatsApp 08065393825

MODIFIED
Uploaded video of how the software works

NOTE: In this specific video i have a slow connection but i just have to upload this to clear the doubts of doubting Thomases in the House

1. I first extract the file to my desktop
2. I opened the setup
3. Go to WhatsApp feature and open
4. I inputted three of my WhatsApp lines (You can spam me but i don't want you to spam my customers, so i won't use their numbers)
5. i typed in the message i want to pass across
6. link it with my WhatsApp account
7. I set the timing.....You can set it to 5 secs or 10secs to make it faster (in this case i used 30 secs because of the network over here)
8. Then Boooooooom..... All Messages Sent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmZI734YP8Q

Click on the link below to discover 5 costly WhatsApp marketing mistakes preventing most people from making sales through WhatsApp

https://oladitidayo.com/5-costly-whatsapp-marketing-mistakes-preventing-you-from-making-sales/
Re: Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money by JenniQueen: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2023
bobowaja:
FIRST STEP

Go through the link below and download the whatsapp there.

https://latestmodapks.com/download-gbwhatsapp-apk-android/

It is more secured using the link above for the strategy so you don't get your account banned and also make sure that you are using a separate sim apart from the one you are using for your whatsapp main account.

Dropping next step shortly.....

More comments please....

It was helpful, thanks for sharing!

Are you interested in watching some sports content?
Rugby World Cup 2023
Ryder Cup 2023 Online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / The African Entrepreneurs Merit Awards: Personalities, Brands Honoured (Photos) / How Can I Get A POS Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.