Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars (45090 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Automotive1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
This is how quickly some of the world’s richest and wealthiest people pay off their cars according to the price-comparison website GoCompare.

For highest-paid athletes, the time to earn a car was calculated using their total income for the year.

For the income of business people from the Forces rich list, GoCompare used the increase in their total net worth that they had accumulated over a twelve month period between 2017 and 2018.

Walmart tycoon Samuel Robson Walton could pay for his $52 million (N18.8 billion in Naira) Ferrari 250 GTO in 145 days .

Facebook founder and CEO,Mark Zuckerberg, who could afford any car in the world would need a minute and a half to pay for his $2.5 million Pagani Huayra.

He needs just 36s to buy his Honda Fit.

3) Tesla chief Elon Musk would need 98 days to pay for his £11.8 million McLaren F1.

4) Super rich Google cofounders Larry Page and Sergey Brin needs just 1 minute 58 secs and 2 minutes 42 secs to buy their $30,920 Toyota Prius

5) Former Manchester United and current LA Galaxy ace Zlatan Ibrahimovic would splash a month's wages to buy his £2.3million Ferrari Enzo.

Former Real Madrid and current Juventus player, Cristiano Ronaldo,who also owns a Bugatti Chiron supercar, will need to spend nine days wages on buy his $2.3m Bugatti Veyron.

7)American professional basketball player for the Golden State Warriors will need 3hrs 53 mins to pay for his $27k Chevrolet Camaro SS .

coolFormula 1 driver for Mercedes Lewis Hamilton will need his five days' wages to pay for his $631,881 Mercedes AMG SLS Black Series

It may take us few months or years to legitimately save up for our dream cars, but it's a different story for the world's wealthiest according the lists above.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/see-how-long-it-takes-the-worlds-richest-people-to-pay-off-their-cars/

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by ifex370(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ifeanyi would need 1 sec to pay for his range rover sport cry

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
.Money good oh...

most nigerians cannot afford any of those cars in 30years

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by pawesome(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
God punish poverty

18 Likes

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Offpoint: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
me right now After reading that number 1 and I check my account balance..

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nawa o. And I`ve been saving #90,000 since last year December to buy a 4th hand Mitsubishi Gallant, 2001 model. Tufiakwa! I cannot remain in this state forever! sad

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by kennypoju04: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Abi nao...
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Betakeshi: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Hemzhy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by soberdrunk(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Soberdrunk needs 10-15 years to pay for his 2017 Toyota highlander....... angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by BedLam: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Thought they said Zuckerberg drives a modest car? What am I missing?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by InteriorDecors: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
angry grin

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by AMvanquish: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
You now ask urself So what's your excuse? Cause for reflection. cry
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Oceannaagent: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
Invest now for tomorrow.

Hello investors, do you know that you can be a part owner of the Oceanna with at least N2.66 M.

Claim your ownership now by buy a Studio unit or a Lot in Oceanna an own it for life.

call or whatsapp
+2347034503352 for investment details

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by condomuser: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ok
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by benkorbin: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by osemoses1234(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
What about Davido

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by FoxyFlow(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
And it will take Nigeria how long to offload its debt?
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
With my current stipend... It will take me 50years, 8 months, 2 weeks..

Infact I won't cry.. I know My story will change shaa embarassed

19 Likes

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
miracood:
.Money good oh...

most nigerians cannot afford any of those cars in 30years
30 years kini?
Most Nigerians can’t afford any of it in a lifetime grin

15 Likes

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Platony(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
18.8 Billion Naira for Motor.

Chaaaiiiiiii Godddddd,.....May U punish anybody dat mentions VANITY here!! Poverty is a SIN!!!! angry angry

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
We need to start calculating wages per hour in this exploitative country.

6 Likes

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by iamwrong(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Good for them.

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by DoTheNeedful: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
What a world we live in. Some workers in Nigeria will need to work for 2 years before they can purchase a fairly used car. undecided

By the time you read the original post and get to my comment, Mark Zukerberg would have made enough money to buy two Pagani Huayra going by this story. This is the amount most people will not see in their lifetime. embarassed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by iListen(f): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't understand?

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by sirmiloo: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
I tap into their anointing and it will take me just a twinkle of an eye to buy the worlds most expensive private jet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by blackgold90(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
buhari Vs saraki crew let continue the fight from here

5 Likes

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Daviddson(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Why would somebody expend ₦18.8bn to buy a single car? Money that could comfortably buy at least 2 private jets! Pursuit of vanity and a chasing after the wind. It lives you emptier again and again.

4 Likes

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
What the fuvk

Very stupid news
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Ifunanayaudogu(f): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / The New Honda N-box Is Indeed A Box, But It’s Beautiful (photos) / Question Of The Day.. Whose Garage Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.