Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos (5105 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
May God continue to bless the work of our hands, Amen.

#Streetcred
#FranchiseCelebrity

1 Share

Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin scammer

6 Likes

Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by Dreamkiller: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
so what? you want us to join hands and make your fingers reach front page? Guy u get mind. ur fans mumu no be small

5 Likes

Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dreamkiller:
so what? you want us to join hands and make your fingers reach front page? Guy u get mind. ur fans mumu no be small

Omo I like you cheesy
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by samysmoothfresh: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
My guy why your fingers be like wetin don spend 2weeks for inside smelly vagina? undecided
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
My guy why your fingers be like wetin don spend 2weeks for inside smelly vagina? undecided

E fresh abi ?
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by Standardcosting(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oh thank God, I have a thread to calm my nerves this night. Where are those selling pop corn
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by EzendiEgo1: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
This guy are you stupid or what

3 Likes

Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
This guy are you stupid or what
take it easy bro....don't take it too personal now wink
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by UGLEEBOI: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Guy send me ur address...

Those fingers should make a good sacrifice to the gods!

Especially that index. cool

3 Likes

Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
clean your nails
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by giftedheart1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
this mata is getting serious o...
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by saragujay(m): 2:32am On Aug 23, 2018
It seems Airforce1 relationship with nairaland is a mutually beneficial one. I can't decide if he is just using you people to just "catch fun" or he really enjoys posting things like this(i hope this is not the case) and people that are frustrated come here to pour out hot lava on him I've gone through his posts and most had terrible words in it for this young man really funny to read but these people can't believe his utter stupidity in their opinion so they just have to let loose abusive words and he in turn fires back...

If it's stupid then just press the back button on your phone if every one that wanted to comment negatively does this, Airforce1 will find new ways of entertaining himself.

Imo

5 Likes

Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2018
It's called "Akachukwu"

Hand of god

1 Like

Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by DCONE1(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
take it easy bro....don't take it too personal now wink
hey how you dey
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2018
DCONE1:
hey how you dey
am gud o
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by DCONE1(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
am gud o
do you still remember me
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2018
DCONE1:
do you still remember me
some how
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by DCONE1(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
some how
OK me too I somehow remember you grin grin grin how enjoyment
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2018
DCONE1:
OK me too I somehow remember you grin grin grin how enjoyment
lols....enjoyment dey o
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by DCONE1(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
lols....enjoyment dey o
you dey celebrate sallah?
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2018
DCONE1:
you dey celebrate sallah?
I no be muslim o

1 Like

Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by IamAirforce1: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2018
Na so
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingLinglee:
clean your nails
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by IamAirforce1: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Your comments would be hidden should you throw tantrum on this thread
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by Divay22(f): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Baby Jayden never come?
Re: This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos by IamAirforce1: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Divay22:
Baby Jayden never come?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nothing Confuses A Girl Than This Situation / Hot Girl N*ked Photos / She Is Cheating On Her B.F With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.