Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Muhsin (long Time No See) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhsin (long Time No See) (717 Views)

We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. / Nikkah Nikkah Nikkah! Muhsin Ibrahim. / @muhsin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muhsin (long Time No See) by usisky(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2010
@muhsin

please moderators be fair, don't kick me out for no reason,i do not use fowl language neither do i throw insults. so pls be just. i only air my views , and they are open to criticism.

Salaam muhsin, hope u still remember me? yes its me, your good old pal,usisky. some time ago i was suspended from contributing to the forum for no apparent reason. my guess is, the moderators did not like my own take on islam which aired-out. i just  decided to give my account a try and voila, its back on again. The only thing i got to say as i final word is this, God does not lead anybody to the truth of any matter, unless they themselves take a step toward that. the least i can do now muhsin is to share my email with u, this is so i can get some materials across to u, perhaps that will help in a way. i just don't understand why the muslims do not read the quran between the lines, how do they fail to see the quran warning that it will come to a time when ppl will abandon the teachings in the quran for man-made fabrications and conjectures. all u have to do to check yourself is look at what u practice against what the the quran commands, then see for yourself if u actually conform to it. the truth is, the muslims have long abandoned the quran for man-made fabrications called ahadith and or sunna. not more than some two centuries after the death of the prophet did such fabrications surface and then where attributed to the prophet. the arabs have long corrupted the religion before it came to us, and this fact is precisely prophesied in the infallible quran. i will just give u a few verses to ponder on using ur intellect.

[17:36]  You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

" ,  therefore congratulate my servants .They are the ones who examine all words, then follow the best. These are the ones whom GOD has guided; these are the ones who possess intelligence."[39: 17-18]

[9:97]  The Arabs are the worst in disbelief and hypocrisy, and the most likely to ignore the laws that GOD has revealed to His messenger. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.

[25:30] (On the day of judgment) The messenger will say, "My Lord, my people have abandoned this Quran."

"Shall we treat the muslims like criminals? what is wrong with your logic? How do you judge? Do you have another book that you apply? One that gives you anything you want?[68:35-38]

[6:112]  We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other fancy words, in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications.

why would God allow ppl to fabricate lies attributed to every prophet when after they have delivered their message? the jews follow the conjecture called "mishnah and gemmarah" besides the torah revealed by God to mosses. the christians follow conjectures called gospels, which always starts with "according to", that is the third person perspective, meaning someone narrating supposedly what jesus said and did. it is only in the gospels that u find the authors with just their first names and nothing more. where in the world is a book accepted with only the first names of the authors, no where except in the bible. it was these same ppl that first mentionen jesus to be devine, where u have jesus continually saying he was a servant from God, and that all their acts of worship should be dedicated to God alone.this is even evident from the lords prayer that they sing all the time. but tell me, how many christians do u see keeping to jesus s' own words? non. how about the muslims? well they say we follow quran ,hadith and sunna, but in truth ,they do not even follow the quran.they follow the conjecture "hadith and sunna. this is evident from the many dilemma muslims find themselves in all the time.

God then gives the reason for the verse mentioned above,

[6:113]  This is to let the minds of those who do not believe in the Hereafter listen to such fabrications, and accept them, and thus expose their real convictions.

[50:45]  We are fully aware of everything they utter, while you have no power over them. Therefore, remind with this Quran, those who reverence My warnings.

In truth, all the religions have fallen victims of satans schemes. he has made all to commit to idolatry without even perceiving it at all.all of this people ,muslims, the christians the jews, all have one thing in common, they all say they believe in God alone.but they really do not do so without idolatry, and as a consequence are all destined for hell. the quran says it the bible says it.

[12:106] “The majority of those who believe in GOD do not do so without committing idol worship.”

so according to the above verse majority of believers in God are destined for hell, since according to quran, idolatry is the only unforgivable sin if maintained till death.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away
from me, you evildoers!'[matthew 7:21-23]

the above needs no comment. they have  made jesus the source of worship instead of God. he strongly warns them against doing so, but do they listen?

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.[matthew 7:13-14]

the metaphor above is quite clear, even though christians revere jesus so much and believe they have automatic salvation for believing in him, he still tells them that majority are going to hell.

all of these ppl. muslims, christians and jews will deny that they not committing idolatry, they deny in this life and will still deny it on the day of judgment. see  quranic verses below,

[6:22] “On the day when we summon them all, we will ask the idol worshipers, “Where are the idols you set up?”
[6:23] Their disastrous response will be, “By GOD our Lord, we never were idol worshipers.”
[6:24] “Note how they lied to themselves, and how the idols they had invented have abandoned them.”

the christian idolization of prophet jesus is much more obvious and pronounced than the muslims idolization of prophet muhammad. i will demonstrate that of muslims.

out of  muhammads mouth came the commandment of shahadaat(testimony of faith) approved by God, with only God mentioned in it, but the muslims decided muhammads named must be added.see verse below

[3:18]  GOD bears witness that there is no god except He(La ellaha ella allah), and so do the angels and those who possess knowledge. Truthfully and equitably, He is the absolute god; there is no god but He, the Almighty, Most Wise.

if God says this is his shahadaat, and even what the agels say, and u feel muhammad must be added, then u are not among the knowledgable(ullul ilm).

God says to us via muhammad, that ,the places of worship is for God alone so do not call on anyone besides God. do the muslims follow? NO. they call muhammad in azaan(call to prayer) , in tashahuud(sitting positions). this is idolatry without knowing it. most importantly, these commandments came out of muhammads mouth, meaning that is exactly what he adhered to.

[72:18]  The places of worship(masjid) belong to GOD; do not call on anyone else beside GOD.

[25:30] (On the day of judgment) The messenger will say, "My Lord, my people have abandoned this Quran."

there are countless of examples which i have stated here on this same forum, but it never mattered to most people,cos they are not really God fearing. the reason ppl have fallen satans victims , is simply cos they believe in following ancestors and tradition. this is clearly stated in quran. this is the complaint most ppl will give on that day.

[7:173] “Nor can you say, “It was our parents who practiced idolatry, and we simply followed in their footsteps. Will You punish us because of what others have innovated?”

people can't bear to hear God alone advocated, they must add their idol besides God before they become satisfied.unfortunately, this people they are idolizing beside God are not even aware that this is the case. little wonder God gave the following quranic verse as a reminder and a criterion to check ourselves.

[39:45]  When GOD ALONE is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter shrink with aversion. But when others are mentioned beside Him, they become satisfied.

[2:165] “Yet, some people set up idols to rival GOD, and love them as if they are GOD. Those who believe love GOD the most. If only the transgressors could see themselves when they see the retribution! They will realize then that all power belongs to GOD alone, and that GOD’s retribution is awesome.”

[matthew 22:37 ,mark 12: 29-30 ]29"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God,the Lord is one.Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'

FINALLY: MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION
In your mind, can God survive ALONE
Or, does God need Muhammad, in your mind, in order to be commemorated and worshiped
In your mind, can GOD ALONE survive?
Or, does God need a partner, in your mind, such as Muhammad, Jesus, Mary, or some saint(s)
Would you be perfectly happy and content if you knew about GOD ALONE, without Muhammad, Jesus, Mary, or any saint, or anyone, or anything?
Are you annoyed by talking about GOD ALONE?
When I keep talking about GOD ALONE, does this annoy you? Do you have to hear other names along with God? Can GOD ALONE survive in your mind?
When I repeat, and repeat, my talk about GOD ALONE, do you feel any repulsion? Or, are you happy and content with the talk about GOD ALONE Based on the Great Quranic criterion, as stated in 39:45, your answers to these questions provide the key to knowing yourself, and your destiny.

may God guide those who wish to be guided.

my email ad:  usisky1@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Uk: Islamic Supremacists, Leftists Demand "inquiry Into Anti-islam Press" / Imam Ja'far As-Sadeq (as) And The Rotation Of The Earth Around The Sun / blank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.