Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Abia - A State To Reckon With - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia - A State To Reckon With (1383 Views)

Otti's Failed Rally In Abia: A Deserving Reward For Political Brigandage / ABIA; A Failing ‘god’s Own State’ Deserted By Men Of Goodwill / Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia - A State To Reckon With by redflame: 3:34am On Aug 23, 2018
Media thugs have been hired by sadists and green-faced vultures to attack and downplay the growing success of God's own state, "obodo chineke", our own Abia State.

The economic and educational standing of obodo chineke is indisputable. The infrastructural revival of aba and umuahia is ongoing, yet "sanballats and Tobiases" will never let abia rest.

Aba is the unrivaled MSME capital of Nigeria, and it is making haters schizophrenic.

Aba-made products have received immense economic boost and publicity and some sadists wants to gulp hydrochloric acid.

They keep posting gory pictures of aba and umuahia before its renewed infrastructural attention in order to demoralize well meaning abians, but as always, they keep hitting the brick.

Lagos, Onitsha, Kano, port Harcourt, etc all have areas that are still begs for infrastructural and environmental intervention, but no, it must always be abia, how hateful can one get?

Most secondary schools are owned or run by missionaries or faith based institutions that is why it is ahead of other states in WAEC and NECO, But no, there must be an error somewhere. Is abia your mate? Check this out -

Alvan ikoku in the 10 naira currency was important and instrumental in Nigeria's basic, technical and secondary educational development. Zik and Awo were still in campus when he graduated. He is from arochukwu.

Prof eni njoku from ohafia was the first African VC of UNILAG and UNN, two first generation universities!

Chinyere Onyenucheya (now Kalu), from Ukwa east but married to an ohafia man is the first woman in Nigeria to fly an aircraft.

Michael Okpara, from umuahia, used palm oil and coal to build Africa's fastest growing economic region (eastern Nigeria) in the early 60s

Paul Ogwuma and kalu idika Kalu both from ngwa and bende respectively were former central bank governors who stabilized Nigeria economy in the 70s and early 80s.

Arunma oteh from item near umuahia is the current vice president and treasurer of world bank.

I don't want to bore you with a long list of academic, sociocultural and military juggernauts scattered all over obodo chineke. It will give haters a heart attack. Was Pete edochie and Chika okpalla lying when they praised the ongoing work in abia state? Only haters believe they were lying.

Stop comparing abia with other states, stop rubbing shoulders with obodo chineke. Abia infrastructure is currently undergoing renewal and reconstruction. Cosmetic beautification of major roads does not make a state better than the other. Only kids think like that.

Before it was teachers salary,now since that has been addressed, haters are looking for another excuse to demonize abia state.

Constructive criticisms are welcomed. But sadistic badmouthing won't stop abia's shine. Haters go and hug Ebola stricken corpses. Abia is unstoppable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by Rochas2023: 4:45am On Aug 23, 2018
Truth is Abia need to so more, I get am before no be property Ebony may overtake Abia in terms of infrastructure
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by kettykin: 5:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Aba could have been the most industrialized city with the largest manufacturing companies producing goods for the east and niger delta but what we have today is appaling
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by Wantedmiller: 6:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Abia State need total Overhauling ..............

Especially....... ABA!!!

Town with enough ingredients but still no aroma!!!

due to bad governance...........Take governor OBIANO to Abia State, three months you will be amazed.
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by redflame: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
Rochas2023:
Truth is Abia need to so more, I get am before no be property Ebony may overtake Abia in terms of infrastructure

I still get am brother. It depends on the aspect you are looking at.

Abia is RISING educationally and economically. Infrastructures are gradually been renewed.

1 Like

Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by superlightning: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Nice one OP
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2018
A doom state that someone has the temerity to write epistle on....

What is good to write about abia state infrastructurally.....it. Is only a fool that will agree that abia is moving in the right direction.

The state alone is as as backward as Somalia and Sudan and should be bombed down if necessary.
It is so appalling that with such dirtiness in aba...and abia state as a whole someone is writing history of dead fellows.....who may not even be remembered fondly by history.

It is an insult to God by using obodo chineke to describe abia state....God doesn't propagate evil or encourage mediocrity.

It is high time all abians both her Governor, house of assembly member and infact all abians go on a bench marking tour to Ebonyi state and Gov Umahi will lecture them on final points of governance.

Ofcus we over here don't need to lecture them, we have delegated Ebonyi to that......

1 Like

Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by superlightning: 8:14am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:
A doom state that someone has the temerity to write epistle on....

What is good to write about abia state infrastructurally.....it. Is only a fool that will agree that abia is moving in the right direction.

The state alone is as as backward as Somalia and Sudan and should be bombed down if necessary.
It is so appalling that with such dirtiness in aba...and abia state as a whole someone is writing history of dead fellows.....who may not even be remembered fondly by history.

It is an insult to God by using obodo chineke to describe abia state....God doesn't propagate evil or encourage mediocrity.

It is high time all abians both her Governor, house of assembly member and infact all abians go on a bench marking tour to Ebonyi state and Gov Umahi will lecture them on final points of governance.

Ofcus we over here don't need to lecture them, we have delegated Ebonyi to that......

Lol..... I hope yo now feel better vomiting the toxic waste in you.

Some ANAMBRA insecure efulefus won't just let abia be. Anyway, a great tree will always be perched and perked on.

Redflame I am with you jaare....haters can go ahead and gulp hydrochloric acid.

My prayers for ikpeazu is for him to speed his momentum in infrastructural renewal. So be it in Jesus name.

Pls the so called "light of the nation" should address the state of polluted air in their land. No human being can live long in that state.
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2018
superlightning:

Lol..... I hope yo now feel better vomiting the toxic waste in you.

Some ANAMBRA insecure efulefus won't just let abia be. Anyway, a great tree will always be perched and perked on.

Redflame I am with you jaare....haters can go ahead and gulp hydrochloric acid.

My prayers for ikpeazu is for him to speed his momentum in infrastructural renewal. So be it in Jesus name.

Pls the so called "light of the nation" should address the state of polluted air in their land. No human being can live long in that state.

Inferiority complex is too bad.

This allergy to anambra is getting out of hand......is anambra the only state in SE

Imo state calling anambra
Ebonyi will say anambra
Enugu. Samething
Abia na anambra.....are u guys okay........or u want to suffocate anambra....

Every litlle truth....u will hear anambra, anambra,anambra, anambra.....for real.....emeru unu eme....

Anyway anambra is now opting out of biafra republic.....we want to pursue Federal republic of omambala....

Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Abia can retain biafra.....so that peace will reign....and this anambra up and down will stop.....

1 Like

Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by superlightning: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Inferiority complex is too bad.

This allergy to anambra is getting out of hand......is anambra the only state in SE

Imo state calling anambra
Ebonyi will say anambra
Enugu. Samething
Abia na anambra.....are u guys okay........or u want to suffocate anambra....

Every litlle truth....u will hear anambra, anambra,anambra, anambra.....for real.....emeru unu eme....

Anyway anambra is now opting out of biafra republic.....we want to pursue Federal republic of omambala....

Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Abia can retain biafra.....so that peace will reign....and this anambra up and down will stop.....

have you asked yourself - why is everybody complaining about me both within and withal?
why is anambra's air the most polluted on earth?

guma ishi gi tupu isawa'm ajuju m'juru gi.
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2018
superlightning:

have you asked yourself - why is everybody complaining about me both within and withal?
why is anambra's air the most polluted on earth?

guma ishi gi tupu isawa'm ajuju m'juru gi.

No interested in knowing......is only when u do smtin bad that u will be concerned about such.
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by onomefm(f): 9:33am On Sep 10, 2018
Not even one picture. I have traveled around Nigeria, i am yet to see any state worse than Abia state. The state is very very dirty with numerous bad roads. I don't ever wish to go to that state again.

2 Likes

Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by superlightning: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

No interested in knowing......is only when u do smtin bad that u will be concerned about such.

you have answered the question. now tell that to some of those spoiling the image of anambra. tell that to the man in the mirror.
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by Jennynkk(f): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2018
onomefm:
Not even one picture. I have traveled around Nigeria, i am yet to see any state worse than Abia state. The state is very very dirty with numerous bad roads. I don't ever wish to go to that state again.

i totally agree with you, abia state is like ''hell'. i don't know how people sleep in that rotten state.
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by Ojiofor: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2018
redflame:

I still get am brother. It depends on the aspect you are looking at.

Abia is RISING educationally and economically. Infrastructures are gradually been renewed.

Abia state is blessed in human and natural resources what we have lacked since 1999 is good leadership and the very reason our infrastructures have totally collapsed over the years.We need a government that can fix our infrastructure then Abia state is good to go.
Nobody should call a dwarf a giant.

1 Like

Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by superlightning: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Jennynkk:

i totally agree with you, abia state is like ''hell'. i don't know how people sleep in that rotten state.

what state are you from? if you got guts, spit it.
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by superlightning: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2018
Ojiofor:

Abia state is blessed in human and natural resources what we have lacked since 1999 is good leadership and the very reason our infrastructures have totally collapsed over the years.We need a government that can fix our infrastructure then Abia state is good to go.
Nobody should call a dwarf a giant.

be straightforward. is it ikpeazu that is a dwarf? or you mean abia state being a dwarf? this is so as to know how i can respond to your post.
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by superlightning: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2018
onomefm:

and please you are not welcome to abia. you are inconsequential
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by superlightning: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2018
I got these captured this pix from other threads.

Redflame and afonjaslayer, you guys are on point.

Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by Ojiofor: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2018
superlightning:

be straightforward. is it ikpeazu that is a dwarf? or you mean abia state being a dwarf? this is so as to know how i can respond to your post.

I used the word 'Dwarf' to describe the level of under development in Abia state in terms of infrastructural development.

1 Like

Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by superlightning: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2018
Ojiofor:

I used the word 'Dwarf' to describe the level of under development in Abia state in terms of infrastructural development.

that is why one has to be specific in criticizing. some people are just out to demonize abia state to make their own state look superior, that to me, isnt proper criticism.

personally am not satisfied with ikpeazus work, but i must admit that he has began fixing some infrastructural deficit in abia state.
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by Ttipsy(f): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2018
At the mention of Aba, I remember bad roads, gush Abia is not following at all.
ikpeazu the governor is not getting it right!! rubbish

1 Like

Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by Ojiofor: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2018
superlightning:

that is why one has to be specific in criticizing. some people are just out to demonize abia state to make their own state look superior, that to me, isnt proper criticism.

personally am not satisfied with ikpeazus work, but i must admit that he has began fixing some infrastructural deficit in abia state.

I am from Abia state and can't be deceiving myself that all is well when everyone is suffering from the misrule of these leaders since 1999.
Aba that is supposed to be the cash cow of the state is so neglected that its almost impossible to access Aba from every angle due to bad roads that leads to Aba and within Aba its self.If you are close to Ikpeazu tell him the truth.
There is noway you can compare Umahi's developmental achievement with Ikpeazu even though Abia state monthly allocation dwarf that of Ebonyi state and they came into office same time.

1 Like

Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by superlightning: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2018
Ojiofor:

I am from Abia state and can't be deceiving myself that all is well when everyone is suffering from the misrule of these leaders since 1999.
Aba that is supposed to be the cash cow of the state is so neglected that its almost impossible to access Aba from every angle due to bad roads that leads to Aba and within Aba its self.If you are close to Ikpeazu tell him the truth.
There is noway you can compare Umahi's developmental achievement with Ikpeazu even though Abia state monthly allocation dwarf that of Ebonyi state and they came into office same time.

i agree with you, umahi's infrastructural strides in Abakaliki (not the entire Ebonyi state) is laudable.

Aba"s case is a case of sorting and correcting a decaying but well planned infrastructural design. that is very difficult to achieve because you already have a masterplan you have to stick to.

abakaliki isnt as big and as busy as aba. so the momentum of aba's pace will be a bit slower. that however, shouldnt be an excuse for ikpeazu not to achieve sufficient infrastructural strides. ikpeazu should improve on his pace.

1 Like

Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by Ojiofor: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2018
superlightning:

i agree with you, umahi's infrastructural strides in Abakaliki (not the entire Ebonyi state) is laudable.

Aba"s case is a case of sorting and correcting a decaying but well planned infrastructural design. that is very difficult to achieve because you already have a masterplan you have to stick to.

abakaliki isnt as big and as busy as aba. so the momentum of aba's pace will be a bit slower. that however, shouldnt be an excuse for ikpeazu not to achieve sufficient infrastructural strides. ikpeazu should improve on his pace.

We hope and pray for the best.

1 Like

Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by superlightning: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Ojiofor:

We hope and pray for the best.

amen my brother. ikpeazu really needs to do more to get a satisfactory nod from me
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by Ojiofor: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2018
superlightning:

amen my brother. ikpeazu really needs to do more to get a satisfactory nod from me

Ikpeazu should make a difference or step aside in 2019 because ndi Abia can't afford another wasted four years.
Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by superlightning: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2018
Ojiofor:

Ikpeazu should make a difference or step aside in 2019 because ndi Abia can't afford another wasted four years.

you are on point nwannem

1 Like

Re: Abia - A State To Reckon With by Ojiofor: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2018
superlightning:

you are on point nwannem

Ndewo my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Full Script Of Nnamdi Kalu's Speech / El Rufai Under Fire Over Threat To Demolish Christian Dominated Community / Breaking: Nigeria Military Apologize For Killings Cows In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.