Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Historical Picture Of ‘terrorist’ Elephant Killed By Brave Hunter In Abia State. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Historical Picture Of ‘terrorist’ Elephant Killed By Brave Hunter In Abia State. (2771 Views)

Photo Of Olabode Olawuyi, OAU Zookeeper Killed By Lion During Feeding / 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) / Picture Of A YABATECH Student Drawing On Water Goes Viral (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historical Picture Of ‘terrorist’ Elephant Killed By Brave Hunter In Abia State. by drewxx88(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
DanseMacabre:
The post sorta reminds me of those other maneating lions of South Africa that were rumoured to have diabolical powers (it was said they could disappear and bullets couldn't kill them) too. Who knows?
it was actually Kenya 119 years ago and they were nicknamed ghost and darkness they were shot and killed by col Patterson and their bodies have been preserved in the London museum ever since ...
Re: Historical Picture Of ‘terrorist’ Elephant Killed By Brave Hunter In Abia State. by drewxx88(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
jubatanex:
;Du sure say na dis kind gun kill this elephant, because I sure say d gun no fit kill human being.
its quite easy actually you only have to sit on top a tree branch with a clear view and pick a spot behind the skull and just one bullet would do my guess is this what he did modern methods of culling large herds is to use a chopper while in the air select and shoot at the back of the head ..PS as a disciple of conservation I'm not an advocate of killing elephants
Re: Historical Picture Of ‘terrorist’ Elephant Killed By Brave Hunter In Abia State. by DanseMacabre(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
drewxx88:
it was actually Kenya 119 years ago and they were nicknamed ghost and darkness they were shot and killed by col Patterson and their bodies have been preserved in the London museum ever since ...

Yeah...it's been over ten years I read of them. Thanks for the correction.
Re: Historical Picture Of ‘terrorist’ Elephant Killed By Brave Hunter In Abia State. by redflame: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Abia the land of the brave. Aro confederacy comes to mind

General Aguiyi Ironsi
General Ike Nwachukwu
Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe
Rear Admiral Ndubuisi KANU
Lt. General Ihejirika
Nnamdi Kanu

....and so on..

What about our women?
Aba women riot of 1929
Capt. Chinyere Onyenucheya (first female to pilot an aircraft in Nigeria)
Arunma Oteh (current treasurer and vice president of world) who fought greedy politicians during her tenure as DG security exchange commission.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Student Of ABUAD Who Came Late To Class Was Asked To Leave Or Sing, See What H / Jamb Result Is Out – Check Here / Bauchi State University 2010 Post-ume Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.