Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:41 PM

Food For Thought For Young Girls Gaining Admission Into Higher Institutions.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Food For Thought For Young Girls Gaining Admission Into Higher Institutions.. (401 Views)

Meet Nigerian Lady Who Is Still In 100 Level 4yrs After Gaining Admission / Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 / ‘FG Will Demolish Illegal Higher Institutions’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought For Young Girls Gaining Admission Into Higher Institutions.. by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2018
��FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR OUR GIRLS GAINING ADMISSION AND OUR CAMPUS GIRLS ��
Welcome to our University campuses where n hostels where ladies are practising 'wifely functions'!
Just visit the guys' hostels and you would be disappointed to find out that it is now common for a lady to live in with a course mate. It is now common for her lover to give her the popular compliment 'you look sexy my gal' and she would gladly reply 'thank you honey' with a flirty voice and a romantic smile.
Who is her lover?
A 300 level student whose CGPA is barely up to 1.78! And they are aiming for the next best couple award for the session by the departmental association. So, the girl need to live in with him to prepare along.
What nonsense! It seems that some girls
suddenly loose their senses immediately they
gain admission. I've seen that some of them
have no more sense of caution, honour and
dignity. They would change their wardrobes and acquire a new set of make ups just to look
'campussy' and sexy enough for the guys. In
months, they would start sleeping around with
little boys. I mean boys who collect pocket
money from their uncles! Dirty boys who most
of the time are infected with sexually
transmitted diseases. Hey! I want you to know
that you were sent to school to obtain a degree
not a disease. The campus is called a school;
school not sex! You are on campus to receive
education not ejaculation. You are here to
master the use of a pen not the pleasures of a
penis. Wake up girl! Do some thinking. Your
future is greater than the 'best couple award'.
You cook for a boy you are more intelligent than.
You give your virginity to a boy who will
definitely leave you after graduation. You play
wife to a boy who cannot even care for himself.
Oh, you have given too much. Enough! Open
your eyes! Can't you see you're being foolish?
You are passing through the fears of unwanted
pregnancies yet you are opening your legs to a
coward who cannot stand before your father.
And when you eventually gets pregnant, he
would brutally advise you to abort it and you
would timidly agree; then face the consequences later. What a shame! You may master the use of condoms but you can't master the punishment of your conscience.
Don't you know you are bringing shame to your
family? Don't you know that you are cursing your mother by accepting to sleep with a boy (not even a man) without her consent?
I cautioned a girl against sleeping around and she replied 'Sheddy, I don't sleep around; its only one boyfriend I have and am faithful to him'. What impunity! That's classified HARLOTRY. And don't you know that sleeping with a man without your father's blessings is bringing a curse to your future?
What happened to your cultural values?
Somewhere in your heart you know he would
use you and dump you; so why are you setting
up yourself for a heartbreak? I want to remind
you that you are a lady and one day you may get married. And your husband would know that you are such a dirty bitch who sleeps with
anything on trousers. The greatest gift a lady
would give to her husband on the wedding night is her virginity less lost it out of (rape) not the certificate of best couple of the year on campus!
The other gifts for the rest of her life are her
care and character not her curves and
complexion! Real men know this; so, get it
screwed in!
Those treacherous boys would call you 'sexy'
and you would answer? Oh, sorry! They touch
your breast and you would smile? They would
ask you out and you would oblige? Oh, you are
indeed a mistake. Am not saying that you should be rude or never live a 'social life' but I want you to think deeper than you are currently doing. I want to turn your attention back to your books.
You are not in school for breast exhibition. So,
pay less attention to those boobs and give more attention to your books! You are not in school for cat walking show. You are rather here to show us the dignity of womanhood. You are here to prove to us that you are costly. So, why make yourself so cheap?
I am writing this with both love and pain in my
heart and that's why am sounding stern. I know
about two girls now that have been living with
their boyfriend since year one and as it is now
they can't even even count how many abortions
they had for that same boy at sch bae it's now like a normal thing to them, the last one she did
almost took her life and that made her bleed for
4months, imagine how you do feel with ordinary 4 days of menstruation left alone living with it for months.. As a matter of fact one of them have damaged her fallopian tube due to excessive use of contraceptives she has taken to prevent pregnancy. I want you to look beyond now and think of what advise you would give your own daughter when you become a mother. I hope I have not offended you...if I have, please repent.
To the decent girls I have seen on campus: do
not be swayed by these evil. Be consistent and
keep celebrating your purity. I am always proud
of you. And God is more proud of you.
�‍✈�‍✈Be Careful Quadrant loves you all �‍✈�‍✈
*Chrisdmanager cares*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Reprint AAUA Post UTME Screening Date (schedule) 2018/2019 / My Battle With Dyslexia: The Travail Of An Ambitious Nigerian Kid / 5 Tips For Choosing The Right School Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.