Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,417 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' (37896 Views)

Cross Dresser Jay Bugatti Reveals He Has Done 'p*ssy Surgery' PHOTO / Yes I Do P*ssy – Nigerian Crossdresser Jay Bugatti Reveals As He Shares Hot Pic / Meet Jay Boogie. Another Cross Dresser Like Bobrisky (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Trizzi: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Jay Bugatti is another flaming Nigerian cross dresser living his life. He posted the photo above on his IG page and captioned it.

''I was born as a BOY yeah! But right now I am changing to a beautiful lady... All thanks to my dearie''

See photos of him below.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-2F5Cj30msLA/W35g7Zg82zI/AAAAAAAAEA8/xUFQ1EoifrUetnu5rHiVztDNwlbG2_QkQCLcBGAs/s1600/bugati.png[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-BmtikZKYh6E/W35hHqL8qXI/AAAAAAAAEBA/v4u4tjYg9TceJNXPaSh8hEFehR8U2TUkACLcBGAs/s1600/jaybugaati.png[/img]

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/08/i-was-born-as-boy-but-right-now-i-am.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by mofeoluwadassah: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2018
Beautiful lady for where.....you're only changing to a beautiful boy my nigga cool

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by pdppower: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Just one condom before your parents planned you would have solved your problem

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2018
grin Bobrisky don get partner.

17 Likes

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by ITbomb(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2018
Now we have competition

Bobrisky would be like "u neva start" grin

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by princechurchill(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2018
If the father had listen to his wife by using condom that night such creature wouldn't have come into existence

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by mikejj(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2018
grin and you wan tell me say this one destiny no they inside bottle for under sapele water..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Bluezy13(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2018
They should have used condom na...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by tstx(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2018
I have huge respect for confident people....
Live your life, do whatever pleases you. no need to come dey pretend.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by omocalabar(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2018
you got one life to live....enjoy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2018
Sodomite

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Nightmareo07: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2018
grin
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by 1shortblackboy: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2018
I no blame una sha Bobrisky and silly blogger don show una road

1 Like

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Sirpaul(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2018
take a look @urself

12 Likes

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Centcanada: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2018
And so?
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by statusquoante: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2018
Nonsense!
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by fineboynl(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2018
education would save every African. this is as a result of biological default, they carried half of female and half of male. this end up giving them female characteristics and male physics or male characteristics and female physics.

your genital is not what makes you identify with your gender, what make you identify with your genders is inside and it start from childhood before you developed any sense. you behave and play with girls and girls toy instead of playing ball like boys. and mind you, if you intensionally putting a boy in mist of girls to play and grow up with them will not make him behave like a girl when he grows. these are some of the things we should understand and this cannot be corrected with a learnt behavior with satifactry results. they are seemly who they are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by segebase(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2018
bobrisky must b your role model
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by blingxx(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2018
this one mother is somewhere right now regretting she didn't abort this idiot back then

4 Likes

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Amberon1: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2018
Denrele, Bobrisky, Bayo, Ogaga and now this? What is wrong with Nigerian men and why are they wishing the were women?
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2018
See this one?

I guess bobrisky is his model

1 Like

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by addikt(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2018
I get them all over my facebook page disturbing me, I no know if I write gay for my eyes or profile, even the day I enter dem sas hand, na one of them gay dey caress my hand and leg ,I was like are you mad nii.. .....even when I was in school, I had one who buy me stuffs and take me to hotels for flexing, after I call all my friends and they drink like mad men, he go come think say I Don drunk won come scope me enter room each time, I no know if na me go be woman or man hahaha ....I spend this guy money die... grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by DaddyNimo(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2018
Trizzi:
Jay Bugatti is another flaming Nigerian cross dresser living his life. He posted the photo above on his IG page and captioned it.

See photos of him below.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-2F5Cj30msLA/W35g7Zg82zI/AAAAAAAAEA8/xUFQ1EoifrUetnu5rHiVztDNwlbG2_QkQCLcBGAs/s1600/bugati.png[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-BmtikZKYh6E/W35hHqL8qXI/AAAAAAAAEBA/v4u4tjYg9TceJNXPaSh8hEFehR8U2TUkACLcBGAs/s1600/jaybugaati.png[/img]

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/08/i-was-born-as-boy-but-right-now-i-am.html
why not help humanity and donate ur organs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Abbeyme: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2018
Your legs sold you off! You aint a lady one bit.

You are nothing but a yellow man wearing a pair of tattered pants with some braids

1 Like

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Rexnegro(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2018
who gives all these kind people attention ehn ?

1 Like

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by oshe11: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2018
tstx:
I have huge respect for confident people....
Live your life, do whatever pleases you. no need to come dey pretend.

23 Likes

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by stevecantrell: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2018
well its about time...

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by frowland(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2018
Yea buddy! Give the other fella ehm Bobriskino a run for his money.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Amberon1: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2018
You just said absolute nonsense devoid of any logical reasoning. In a bid to sound intelligent, you made yourself sound like a fool. There's nothing relating to what you just said in medical science.
fineboynl:
education would save every. this is as a result of biological defeat, they carried half of female and half of male. this end you giving them female characteristics and male physics or male character and female physics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2018
Ewwww cry
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by imran147(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2018
Spits on you
End time pikin
Wal Asri

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him / Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.