Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. (2542 Views)

Bas Nig Ltd / Job Breakthrough,but Not Happy / Esther Breakthrough Nig. Ltd - Just Out To Hammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. by geostan: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2007
Please does any one in the house know about Esther Breakthrough Nigeria Ltd. I Was told to come to their office to obtain a recommendation letter to the company that needs my services.Are they for real? or they just want to collect my #1050.?
Re: Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. by Ejarune(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2007
Be Very Careful,
For them to ask for money i don't think they are real.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. by femibadmos: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2007
THEY ARE NOT REAL , THEY ARE SHORTLISTED AS ONE OF THE FAKE RECRUTING AGENTS IN SATURDAY PUNCH OF JAN THIS YEAR, YOU WILL STILL PAY ANOTHER FEE BEFORE GOING FOR THE INTERVIEW APART FROM THAT STATED TO U . WATCH
Re: Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. by kellyebony: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2007
pls on no account should anyone go to eastherbreakthrough ltd, they are fake infact am a victim. They connive with some of this musrroom companys in lagos to dupe job seekers . They will collect ur money then give u fake recommendation letter to the purported company. one of such companies is Value Discovery at ikorodu road, lagos. so beware friends.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. by pelugap: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2007
Pls watch out for them, they are fakes. Esther breakthrough or ebtngltd anyway they put it are exploiting nigerian job seekers, they have no jobs to offer. They only collect people's money. BE CAREFUL
Re: Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. by sw: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2007
Run, they are not real, they are fake.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. by Sunlord(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2007
I can't really place  what is stopping the relevant authorities to check all these unscrupulous rogues called recruitment  consultants, they have duped enough innocent and helpless citizens. Ma brother, just forget about Estherbreak nonsense, they don't represent anygood but fraud, I wrote their so called written interview sometime last year, I was told I passed  but I didnt go anyfurther with them because I sensed foul  play.The truth is every one that sat for the test passed!!Ignore the invitation!!!!! GOD would get you your desired job ASAP even as you look unto HIM and don't stop applying, your job on the way great friend!
Re: Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. by osegwu(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2007
Why can't they be arrested?
Re: Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. by dejii(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2007
I am also a victim of Esther Break thru,abeg they are not real
Re: Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. by mankevo(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2007
Esther kini? RUN !

And let the Lagos Housing Authority check if their building is in the master plan for demolition sad sad
Re: Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2007
Really wacko and dubious idiots, They will surely burn one day,i have sometime in the past fell into their traps.
They all have percentages taht they give to their would be designated companies,
Ps be careful,once it involves money,money, RUN, and shine ur eye. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Cheerio
Re: Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. by noblesam(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2007
They are all fakes and Hungry fellas.the likes of Esther breakthrough,PSS LTD, u can easly identify them.they advertise in the smallest columns of the guardian newspaper, These are rogues.RUN 4 Ya Dear LIfe b4 dem take u do juju sef, grin grin grin
Re: Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. by Queeneth(f): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2007
THE WORD IS RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE B4 THEY ASK FOR YOUR LIFE INVESTMENT AND NOTE THAT ANY AGENCY THAT ASKS FOR ANY KIND OF FEE IS FAKE I ALSO RECEIVED THE TEXT ON MONDAY 02/04/07 AS I WENT FOR THE TEST BUT ONGETTING THERE I WAS ASKED TO PAY N5O I DASHED THEM THAT COS I DIDNT WANT TO GO BACK HOME AFTER WASTING MY TRANSPORT FARE.

BEWARE OF FAKE AGENCIES.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. by edmondo(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2007
omo,make u run 440 comot 4 their office,dey re 419 syndicate.
i ve been to their self contain office at ojuelegba somtyme in 2005.
shine ur eyes wel well shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Interview / LOCTECH PROFESSIONAL TRAINING / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.