Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nigerian Man Connives With Doctor To Remove Wife’s Womb Because She Doesn’t Want - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Connives With Doctor To Remove Wife’s Womb Because She Doesn’t Want (682 Views)

I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Connives With Doctor To Remove Wife’s Womb Because She Doesn’t Want by Sparkben: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Nigerian man connives with doctor to remove wife’s womb because she doesn’t want to stop having kidsA Nigerian doctor identified as Olufunmilayo has shared a story of man who connived with his doctor to remove his wife’s womb because she doesn’t want to stop having kids and also doesn’t want to use birth control.

Read more on our site: https://www.thevicknews.com/2018/08/nigerian-man-connives-with-doctor-to.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Connives With Doctor To Remove Wife’s Womb Because She Doesn’t Want by SolutionMee: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Good deeds

This is worthy of emulation

We learn something new today

(1) (Reply)

Shocking; As House Help Stabs A 2 Years Old Child To Death / Nigerian Man Pushes His Little Son Off A Cliff, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Man In Hot Water After Being Caught Kissing (cheating) At Game:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.