Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) (46116 Views)

Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Emmariks(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
MarsianAbraham:
And the kid is now an adult ripe for harvest..... haha, I remember when dem trend......every pikin den wan b like destiny kids....I don even forget that chorus sef....chai!
Joy joy Joy... that's the chorus
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by ProfGday(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Joelsblog:
I wish them a sad & tragic married life
what are u smoking ?

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Darchangel(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
FoxyFlow:
Let me say it here and now.... I had a very huge crush on her and I even looked forward to the day we will finally meet. That day will never come.... I feel so sad for myself and happy for her that she's finally settling down with the man of her dreams.

One question though....

Why the guy take style old?

Forget the looks obi Royce is still a young man. sorry for not meeting her though I guess they met cos they are in the same field. Obinna is music and video producer and also owns a recording studio, Rocine media to be precise
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by emmyid(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Yoshy:

She was in my class, like every other girl, she was not a hot cake or something. Funny I realized who she was in the final year. A good girl I must say.

Which school?
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Bensmart04(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
That guy us damn lucky
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by johnmario50(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
FoxyFlow:
Let me say it here and now.... I had a very huge crush on her and I even looked forward to the day we will finally meet. That day will never come.... I feel so sad for myself and happy for her that she's finally settling down with the man of her dreams.

One question though....

She was my dream woman that year, I was madly in love with everything about her, her fine face, melodious voice and more of that, I just hope we will surely meet one day but i t never came through. Happy married to you.
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by allymarry89(f): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
MarsianAbraham:
And the kid is now an adult ripe for harvest..... haha, I remember when dem trend......every pikin den wan b like destiny kids....I don even forget that chorus sef....chai!
Joy Joy Joy in my heart is ringing grin grin
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
FoxyFlow:

One question though....

Don't worry. You'll soon have another crush.
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
kudos4god:
I want to marry but no money, what Must i do pls?
Simple. Don't marry.
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by meneski(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
wow! Am happy for her...back in the days i had a crush on Rejoice, i mean a lot of us did... Dont knw if i can make it happen... As in i never hammar, take a look @ me now.

Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by FoxyFlow(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Noel1:
Don't worry. You'll soon have another crush.

Lol... Nope... I don matured pass that one... Now na marriage things dey for my mind...
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Yoshy: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
emmyid:

Which school?

Unizik

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by FakeAccount(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Joelsblog:

There can only be one "NwaAmaikpe".
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
FoxyFlow:

Lol... Nope... I don matured pass that one... Now na marriage things dey for my mind...
Lol... It go better bro
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by izaray(f): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
May God bless their union
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by froshMezie(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
FoxyFlow:

One question though....

Life is hard broda, the old men take d young ones, we too go do our own
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Joelsblog:

Is this a human being?

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Joelsblog:

Is this a human being?
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by princeemmma(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
omode okin pe dagba ooooo
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by TheDAVIDOFuckG(f): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
When a man is great in bed, you don't need to be rich or handsome to get a pretty girl addicted and in love. Though, being rich, tall, and handsome is not a crime, but it's not a criteria when you're great in bed. Time for money will come. So, if you're a man, grab one of the below books. Check my signature for the link.

Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Rachelose(f): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
is this a mistake??
Joelsblog:
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Rachelose(f): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
biko he might not see that as a joke and would do as u said
Ibbi039:

Go and do ritual grin

2 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by fhorlar(f): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wow..this girl....I remember her during my childhood days at winners chapel onitsha. We were both in children dept in same class.very friendly then, i must say..wishing her all the very best
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nancypunni: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Rachelose:

Who said it was a joke..common getout of here..i too know
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by nnaeyes6: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Time flies.
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Congratulations dearie. I remember Destined Kids CD album, thereby listening to the songs and... God is good.

Wishing you a happy married and successful Life, with God's blessings, favour and Prosperity.
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Ibbi039(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Rachelose:

But seriouly who takes NL advise serious? wink
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
MarsianAbraham:

"Joy, joy joy...in my heart is ringing
Joy joy Joy, Jesus set me singing
See what the Lord has done for me
He died just to set me free
Filled all of my heart with melody and joy joy..."

grin grin grin grin
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spainze007(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mail me asap... only limited space available

kudos4god:
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spainze007(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
kudos4god:
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by queenDD(f): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wow, congratulations darling. Happy married life in advance. I tap into this blessing
Re: Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Rachelose(f): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
u def lack home training, ur type comes online to talk anyhow cos u know u cant say trash to someone face to face
Nancypunni:

Who said it was a joke..common getout of here..i too know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic / Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding / Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.